Beta Testers (Loggers) Wanted For Topical Pregnenolone

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
We're working to release a simple Pregnenolone topical...who's interested in trying it out? (I'll decide how many bottles I want to give out based on the number of replies)

Product basics: 25mg doses x 30

Topical Matrix will be based on Iron Legion Salvo

Pregnenolone is also great for guys on TRT!

I don't expect a full log on these, I would more or less just like some occasional feedback and some type of review...unless you're incorporating it with another journal or log.

We're still working on the product name, these will come with a beta label just describing the contents of the bottle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm your huckleberry....been on trt for 8+ years and been using transdermals for 12+years---even used to make my own homebrews, lol.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Hey, I wouldn’t mind working this supplement into my routine. I’ve got a lot of free time if you need a log.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
thebigt - brutha...send me your address and I'll get one of these your way.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wood love the opportunity to log this!! I'm 46 years old and trying to drop another 15 lbs.. Had rotator cuff surgery about 4.5 months ago, so I'm still restricted to cardio only..
I could report back with help on weight loss and libido.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wood love the opportunity to log this!! I'm 46 years old and trying to drop another 15 lbs.. Had rotator cuff surgery about 4.5 months ago, so I'm still restricted to cardio only..
Pretty sure I put one of these in with your iconogenin order ;)

That said, I don't think it'll help much with weight loss...it's more of a neurosteroid. And, many guys on TRT (or gear) end up with low pregnenolone numbers.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad to see you put in an app...always good to compare notes with you.

ooooohraaaah

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
What is the purpose of pregnenolone? I may be interested in trying it out. I dont know much about it though

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
please let me know what you would hope to expect from a pregnenolone td
On the days I do chest my wrist will start to act up and bother me, I’m not sure is pregnenolone can help alleviate this but I would like to see. I train for powerlifting, as you can imagine my joints take a beat down. Also I want to see if I can make an increase on any of my lifts.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
So ive read that it can be used to combat depression fatique and stress as well as enhance memory funtion? All of those are areas that ive struggled in in the last year particularly. I wouldnt mind giving this a shot to see how it can help me in those areas

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
On the days I do chest my wrist will start to act up and bother me, I’m not sure is pregnenolone can help alleviate this but I would like to see. I train for powerlifting, as you can imagine my joints take a beat down. Also I want to see if I can make an increase on any of my lifts.
do you have rheumatoid arthritis ?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pretty sure I put one of these in with your iconogenin order ;)

That said, I don't think it'll help much with weight loss...it's more of a neurosteroid. And, many guys on TRT (or gear) end up with low pregnenolone numbers.
You guys rawk!!!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I would be down to log. Always love logging, trying new products and sharing my insight with others. The help with adrenal fatigue intrigues me.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see what you did there ^^ ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be happy to give it a whirl. I was experimenting for a while with transdermal DHEA applied to the temples for the neural effects. Work is getting hard, took a new management position so it certainly wouldn't hurt :D

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Management... everybody look busy! (Papers shuffling)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd be happy to give it a whirl. I was experimenting for a while with transdermal DHEA applied to the temples for the neural effects. Work is getting hard, took a new management position so it certainly wouldn't hurt :D
Dsade had me try applying TD Preg to my temples...created a euphoric calming effect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I gotta try that temple thing....good info!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tracking # says it will be here tomorrow!!!:yup:

willib

Awards
  • Established
Would like to try. Have used in cap form. Have not been on AM in a while but, used to be on here regular. Will give feedback each week.

GUILLOTINE

Awards
Just finished a my cycle about 2 months ago and after proper pct my libido is still low and I'm still feeling lethargic most if the time...im definitely interested in trying out your topical pregnolone !!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got it in!

IMG_4893.png

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got mine yesterday....I started it yesterday evening when it arrived and also used it this morning, will be applying tomorrow morning then will put up a log tomorrow afternoon. I don't like to start logs on weekends, and this will give me a chance to get a 'feel' for the product!!!

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
fantastic price...how long is this good for-unlike easy I work for a living, lol.
Actually, I have a set number of beta bottles available...until those are gone.

I'm working on the retail labels now

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just grabbed another bottle, so one less. :)
Going to make this a nice long test run.

The salvo alone from IL is $27 for a 30ml bottle.
This is an incredible deal.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards

Thank you!

when this goes retail, I think you guys are going to be happy with the value we offered

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man just saw this! looks pretty interesting. salvo is a nice carrier. 3 weeks in on my Dermacrine.
does this dose at 1ml? my 4 pumps of derma takes up alot of space. I could always find room for a mil of salvo.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got mine yesterday....I started it yesterday evening when it arrived and also used it this morning, will be applying tomorrow morning then will put up a log tomorrow afternoon. I don't like to start logs on weekends, and this will give me a chance to get a 'feel' for the product!!!
tag me on your log brother!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man just saw this! looks pretty interesting. salvo is a nice carrier. 3 weeks in on my Dermacrine.
does this dose at 1ml? my 4 pumps of derma takes up alot of space. I could always find room for a mil of salvo.
You're putting the Dermacrine on your chest correct? Preg would go on inner thigh/ lower abdomen. Plenty of room. ;)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I just ordered a couple bottles for myself as well.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're putting the Dermacrine on your chest correct? Preg would go on inner thigh/ lower abdomen. Plenty of room. ;)
trapz, chest, inner arms, shoulders, wipe my hands off on my balls.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
all beta shipments have gone out. sorry for the delay on some of these!

I've really noticed a greater effect of stimulants since I've been running the pregnenolone, anyone else notice this effect?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all beta shipments have gone out. sorry for the delay on some of these!

I've really noticed a greater effect of stimulants since I've been running the pregnenolone, anyone else notice this effect?
So the preg is like a PWO, it gets you going before you lift?