Beta Testers (Loggers) Wanted For Topical Pregnenolone

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    all beta shipments have gone out. sorry for the delay on some of these!

    I've really noticed a greater effect of stimulants since I've been running the pregnenolone, anyone else notice this effect?
    I had one day where I woke really sweaty, it was crazy. I've never had that, and I'm not sick. (Debatable)...



    I'm dosing pretty low too. I'm going to use an oral syringe to dose it for a more accurate reading and go from there.
    May start my own experience log with it. TRT w/ Pregnenolone TD.

    It was just one day, and then today again but only a fraction. Really looking forward to the two bottle run of this.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    So the preg is like a PWO, it gets you going before you lift?
    No, but there is data suggesting it can lower your tolerance to stimulants...and make stimulants more effective when using pregnenolone.
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    No, but there is data suggesting it can lower your tolerance to stimulants...and make stimulants more effective when using pregnenolone.
    That's pretty interesting. That would be a pretty great added bonus for people like myself who have built up a serious stim tolerance.

  4. I’d be interested... let me know what I have to do.... I have logged supps in the past and have done transdermal trt for a while now...
    Very interested

  5. Quote Originally Posted by THE MONSTAR View Post
    That's pretty interesting. That would be a pretty great added bonus for people like myself who have built up a serious stim tolerance.
    I've cut back on stims a lot...I attributed it to increased natural energy I never even thought about using preg/dhea 1st thing in morning with my stim-diesel fuel.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mongo139 View Post
    I’d be interested... let me know what I have to do.... I have logged supps in the past and have done transdermal trt for a while now...
    Very interested
    Thank you for your interest!

    Sorry we're not giving them away anymore, but we are offering beta bottles on iconicformulations.com for $9.99 (both DHEA and Pregnenolone).
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

  7. I would love to give it a try. Ive been on trt for 3 years. It seems like lately im more forgetful and have brain fog than before i started trt. Been trying all kinds of supps to help. Nothing so far. Pregnolone might be the answer.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    Thank you for your interest!

    Sorry we're not giving them away anymore, but we are offering beta bottles on iconicformulations.com for $9.99 (both DHEA and Pregnenolone).
    Do you sell the preg by itself in a bigger bottle.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Do you sell the preg by itself in a bigger bottle.
    currently just the 30ml bottles
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

  10. I checked the site yesterday. The pregnelenone was out of stock and i didnt see anything about a 9.99 beta bottle.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rickd1983 View Post
    I checked the site yesterday. The pregnelenone was out of stock and i didnt see anything about a 9.99 beta bottle.
    https://iconicformulations.com/produ...nolone-topical
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

  12. Beta's will remain up a short while...get that deal while you can!

    Welcome our new topical Pregnenolone

    Neuro P5 TD
    Name:  Neuro-P5-%28Rendering%29-700x700.png
Views: 97
Size:  86.3 KB
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

  13. I was sent 1 bottle each of preg and dhea.... have since bought more-I am very frugal so this should tell you something....
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  14. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    Beta's will remain up a short while...get that deal while you can!

    Welcome our new topical Pregnenolone

    Neuro P5 TD
    Name:  Neuro-P5-%28Rendering%29-700x700.png
Views: 97
Size:  86.3 KB
    looks good!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  15. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    Beta's will remain up a short while...get that deal while you can!

    Welcome our new topical Pregnenolone

    Neuro P5 TD
    Name:  Neuro-P5-%28Rendering%29-700x700.png
Views: 97
Size:  86.3 KB
    Sexy
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  16. bump for updates
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    bump for updates
    I hear yah. where are the updates?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I hear yah. where are the updates?
    I am about 3/4 the way thru 2nd bottles of each...applying them mainly to neck and shoulders, occasionally to inner thighs or midsection..increased libido and energy...I was thinning out in stomach but got some bloat---got a bottle of dim and now reduction of gut is happening again...maybe some reduction in inflammation if so it is not major, but 'm hoping continued use will increase this effect....oh yeah, the sense of well being is pretty nice!!!


    will be purchasing 3rd bottles soon!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I am about 3/4 the way thru 2nd bottles of each...applying them mainly to neck and shoulders, occasionally to inner thighs or midsection..increased libido and energy...I was thinning out in stomach but got some bloat---got a bottle of dim and now reduction of gut is happening again...maybe some reduction in inflammation if so it is not major, but 'm hoping continued use will increase this effect....oh yeah, the sense of well being is pretty nice!!!


    will be purchasing 3rd bottles soon!!!
    Thanks brother!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  20. I haven't even started my bottle yet. I gave the second bottle to my wife to use but I don't think she has started using it either.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  21. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I haven't even started my bottle yet. I gave the second bottle to my wife to use but I don't think she has started using it either.
    Caution: the Pregnenolone topicals are scented with Cedarwood and Cypress. Cedar wood can impact menstrual cycles and may be hazardess for women who are pregnant or may become pregnant.

    If you've researched the use of pregnenolone for women, I can have a custom bottle made up for you to try that is scented with Lavender
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    Caution: the Pregnenolone topicals are scented with Cedarwood and Cypress. Cedar wood can impact menstrual cycles and may be hazardess for women who are pregnant or may become pregnant.

    If you've researched the use of pregnenolone for women, I can have a custom bottle made up for you to try that is scented with Lavender
    Her Dr. had suggested that she start taking pregnenolone several years ago to help with her endometriosis and to help level out some of her other hormone levels. We did do a bit of research but she never got any. I had Dermacrine but she didn't really want to try it because it wasn't just the pregnenolone and the thought of using pregnenolone went away. That was, until I saw this.
    She's been having a terrible time with her cycles being very sporadic and sometimes going almost 2 months in between. If the cedarwood is going to make it worse, I will definitely not let her use it. She would probably prefer the smell of the lavender as well. I would sure purchase a different bottle for her if you are willing to change it to lavender. That also means that I will have 2 bottles all to myself!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  23. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Her Dr. had suggested that she start taking pregnenolone several years ago to help with her endometriosis and to help level out some of her other hormone levels. We did do a bit of research but she never got any. I had Dermacrine but she didn't really want to try it because it wasn't just the pregnenolone and the thought of using pregnenolone went away. That was, until I saw this.
    She's been having a terrible time with her cycles being very sporadic and sometimes going almost 2 months in between. If the cedarwood is going to make it worse, I will definitely not let her use it. She would probably prefer the smell of the lavender as well. I would sure purchase a different bottle for her if you are willing to change it to lavender. That also means that I will have 2 bottles all to myself!
    actually, do a little reading on cedar wood emmenagogue...it actually may help. then let me know what you think
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

  24. Where can I purchase a bottle?

    Thanks!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Where can I purchase a bottle?

    Thanks!
    We sold out of the allotted beta bottles, but the production bottles should be here in 2 weeks.

    they will be available at www.iconicformulations.com
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2 Loggers wanted for Iconogenin - Topical Laxogenin
    By IconicForm in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-06-2018, 06:09 PM
  2. BETA TESTERS wanted for Lecheek Nutrition's new product
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 04-10-2014, 01:04 PM
  3. ProtoMax Testers/Loggers Wanted- 5 free bottles
    By RoadBlocK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:03 AM
  4. ++TESTERS WANTED++ For our complete line!
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 03:42 AM
  5. TESTERS wanted for ALRI- Thyrogen X
    By FitnFirm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Log in
Log in