Need Loggers for Vital Alchemy's (formerly Vital Labs) New Youth GH product!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We need two loggers to run Youth GH by Vital Alchemy for 8 weeks!!! Two luck individuals will get two bottles a piece to really put this product to the test!

Turn Back The Hands Of Time!

Do you desire the energy of your youth, where being lean, gaining muscle, and fast recovery was simply “normal?”

Then slow your aging and accelerate the gaining with Youth GH!

Capitalizing on the latest in ingredient research Youth GH combines 11 effectively dosed ingredients to help increase your growth hormone production to support you with increased energy, lean muscle growth, fat loss, muscle recovery and overall mood enhancement.

Return to your peak today with Youth GH! Get it now!
Key Benefits of Youth GH:

Helps Increase Growth Hormone*
Helps Increase Muscle Mass*
Helps Reduce Body Fat*
Helps Prevent Muscle Wasting*
Helps Increase Appetite*
Promotes Deep Restful Sleep*
Helps Improve Energy Levels*
Helps Build Stronger Bones & Tendons*
Helps Improve Muscle Recovery*
Helps Enhance Mood*
Helps Improve Memory*

Key Ingredients of Youth GH:

Rikkun****o: A Japanese herb that has been shown in research to regulate the secretion, receptor sensitization, and degradation of Ghrelin (hunger hormone). Research studies have shown this ingredient to be effective at treating patients who suffer from Cachexia, a condition that causes the loss of appetite and lean body mass implying that it helps to increase appetite and lean body mass. The increased appetite is a result of increased Ghrelin. Increased Ghrelin also stimulates the release of growth hormone which breaks down fat and increases muscle mass.

L-Ornithine: an amino acid produced from arginine that facilitates the urea cycle and promotes the release of growth hormone. Exercise causes the accumulation of ammonia in the blood, brain and muscle, which contributes to muscular fatigue. Ornithine supplementation activates the urea cycle, promoting the excretion of ammonia and reducing fatigue during prolonged exercise.

Gamma-Aminobuttryic Acid (GABA): Gaba is a neurotransmitter that helps nerve impulses communicate with the body. Gaba also promotes a healthy hormone production. It induces a depressive effect causing users to fall asleep faster.

Mucuna Pruriens: This ingredient acts as a precursor to Dopamine. Dopamine is thought to be involved in the mental processes like motivation, mood, attention, memory, voluntary muscular movement, and learning. Additionally, research suggests that L-Dopa supports lean muscle growth and normal hormone levels in men and women.

Valerian Root Extract: Helps to support sleep quality and accelerate relaxation.

L-Theanine: Derived from tea leaves, L-Theanine is an amino acid that can improve attention and reduce stress. And as a relaxing agent, it’s proven to neutralize the jagged effects of stimulants without reducing their positive effects.

Melatonin: A naturally-occurring hormone generated during various times of the day that helps to normalize sleep patterns. It’s been shown numerous times to help individuals fall asleep and improve sleep quality.

Turn Back The Hands Of Time And Return To Your Peak With Youth GH! Get It Now!

Youth

We're giving away 4 bottles (8 week supply for two loggers) of Vital Alchemy's new Youth GH!...who wants in?

Please answer the following
1) Aged
2) have you used any natural GH products before
3) years training
4) current goals
5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week
6) any links to previous logs or workout journals
7) Willing to provide photos?

Limited to US, must have a min of 300 posts

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I wasn't on light duty, I'd be all o er this!! Looks very promising.

LevinsonKevin

Awards
I am 22 years old. I have used a gh product one time for 6 weeks. Didn’t notice much. I have been training for about 5 years now. My current goal is to get shredded so I can start competing. I can update 3-5 times a week easy. I have not posted or logged any discussions or workout. I do post almost every day on Facebook and Instagram. I am willing to do before during and after photos to show progress.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1) Aged - 37
2) have you used any natural GH products before - no
3) years training - 15
4) current goals - fat loss/recomp
5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week - absolutely
6) any links to previous logs or workout journals - too many to count
7) Willing to provide photos? Absolutely!

I have yet to use a GH product, I'm just getting back into the bodybuilding scene and hopefully this can provide a jump start...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice apps so far! Good to see you back around hvactech

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in Turning 60 in March and would love to turn back the hands of time. I train 6 days a week and would update my log daily.

1) Aged - 59
2) have you used any natural GH products before - Never
3) years training - 35
4) current goals - Always looking to get bigger and leaner
5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week - No Problem
6) any links to previous logs or workout journals - I have run many logs
7) Willing to provide photos? - Yes

I will add some links to logs when I get off work today.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295047-rockets-chaos-pain.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/292675-rocket-getting-hi.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291261-rocket-getting-ready.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289245-rockets-growth-recovery.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/284255-rocket-getting-shred.html

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity guys! Already some good apps:)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The research on Rikkun****o is VERY promising!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
1) Aged-40
2) have you used any natural GH products before- YES- HGH PRO AND HGH UP-SeroVital®-HGH

3) years training- I HAVE BEEN A BBER FOR 22 YEARS NOW.

4) current goals- LEAN OUT AND GET BF DOWN

5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week- YEP..NO PROBLEM

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278499-hugos-hi-tech.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296771-premier-pharma-testosterone.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/294165-hugos-katanadrol-log.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/290941-hugos-muscle-gelz.html

7) Willing to provide photos? YES

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice app. Let’s keep em coming!

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
1) Aged - 33
2) have you used any natural GH products before Yes - MassHGH and Dream n Grow. Been using ON's ZMA for about 3 months now
3) years training - 12
4) current goals - lean out, gain a little strength back that I have lost over last 18-24 months - getting into 30s and having a 2 year old has proven this difficult
5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week - yes, no problem
6) any links to previous logs or workout journals - I've done a couple I would have to search for
7) Willing to provide photos? - yes

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please answer the following
1) Aged 33
2) have you used any natural GH products before yes
3) years training since 13
4) current goals is to put on more muscle
5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week. Yes
6) any links to previous logs or workout journals. I can’t seem to find my links but I have many logs
7) Willing to provide photos? Yes

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I see a lot of familiar people in here....good luck to all the apps!!!

btw- enhanced -you should not let being on light duty deter you from putting in a app, an increase in hgh should help in your recovery!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep the apps rolling :) Looking good so far!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting product.. I'm not a fan of L-Dopa but everything else looks pretty good to me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why aren’t you a fan ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
In on this!!!

1) Age - 24
2) have you used any natural GH products before - Yes, SNS GFXT and Lecheek HGH
3) years training - 8
4) current goals - become a MF lean beast
5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week - should be able to yes
7) Willing to provide photos? - NOODZ for the proof for sure!!! Come on let me give this a go :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In on this!!!

1) Age - 24
2) have you used any natural GH products before - Yes, SNS GFXT and Lecheek HGH
3) years training - 8
4) current goals - become a MF lean beast
5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week - should be able to yes
7) Willing to provide photos? - NOODZ for the proof for sure!!! Come on let me give this a go :)
A+ for the youthful enthusiasm!!!!

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I jumped on the 40% off deal and grabbed me a bottle for a later run.... Couldn't pass it up. I will follow the logs in the meantime.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I jumped on the 40% off deal and grabbed me a bottle for a later run.... Couldn't pass it up. I will follow the logs in the meantime.
Awesome bro. Let us know how it treats you. Probably gonna pick loggers early next week so let’s keep apps rolling in over the weekend

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! Yea that deal was pretty hard to pass up!;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let’s get some more apps in! Picking in a day or two!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Two days people! Don't miss out on a great opportunity to log an awesome new product!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Willing to give this a shot. Have been on 2.5iu hgh every day now for the past 6 months and would even be willing to drop my gh and see how these effects compare. I can definitely tell a big difference if I skip any days of my gh. Think this would be a good way to compare to the real deal.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys we just talked it over as a team and it was a very tough decision. Tons of good apps. We have chosen hvactech and yates84 to log for us. Send me your info guys (make sure to include emails). To everyone else thank you for applying and keep your eyes peeled for future promos. We love spreading the wealth ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys we just talked it over as a team and it was a very tough decision. Tons of good apps. We have chosen hvactech and yates84 to log for us. Send me your info guys (make sure to include emails). To everyone else thank you for applying and keep your eyes peeled for future promos. We love spreading the wealth ;)
North and South Carolina for the win, I love it! Will shoot you an email bro and I hope you guys are ready for a brutally honest review since this will be compared to the real deal. Thanks for the pick!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
South Carolina in the house! Super excited! Pm sent....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Guys !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys! Can't wait for you to log it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I must admit I am a bit jealous, but can't wait to hear/see the results, I will follow the logs and make a purchase if thing look good.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I must admit I am a bit jealous, but can't wait to hear/see the results, I will follow the logs and make a purchase if thing look good.
Agree. Please link to your logs from this thread!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys sorry I didn't get a chance to fill out I have been traveling for work. Maybe next time :)

guyroberts

Awards
1) Aged - 37
2) have you used any natural GH products before - yes MK677
3) years training - 20
4) current goals - lean gains
5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week - yes
6) any links to previous logs or workout journals - no
7) Willing to provide photos? Yes!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1) Aged - 37
2) have you used any natural GH products before - yes MK677
3) years training - 20
4) current goals - lean gains
5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week - yes
6) any links to previous logs or workout journals - no
7) Willing to provide photos? Yes!
Contest is over bud...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just got my package! The samples and shaker was an extra surprise, but much appreciated!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my package! The samples and shaker was an extra surprise, but much appreciated!
Fasho! Put a link to the log when you get a chance bro :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else get their products? Be sure to throw the links in here so everyone can follow along :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very interested to follow

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm In !

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any sales on this rn? missed the intro sale

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
any sales on this rn? missed the intro sale
None atm. Still worth at retail price but I’ll let you know if anything pops up ;)