Anabolics for EVERYONE!Giveaway and secret sale.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did it guys. Anabolics for everyone!

We are running a ONE TIME ONLY secret sale for our anabolic minds audience only just to thank you guys for sticking with us and continuing to stick with us.The code to use over at www.chaosandpain.com will be BOLDED at the bottom to get ANY chemical series 50% off.

Have you ever wanted to try our dheas? Well one of you can win a 8 week chemical one stack.
chem one.png

This is our cutter/ weightloss powerhouse.
It's a lean, dry and strength heavy compound.

That's a total of 2x chemical one bottles and 1 alpha pct. Chemical one has a high conversion rate so ONLY 2 tablets a day will get you results. I personally have gotten bloodwork to prove this as well out of my own pocket. One AM and one PM.

All you have to do is....be over 21,post below and be signed up to our mailing list here: https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe

It's almost summer, I know it's cold but be shredded now and eat bbq later. That's my motto.

Oh and the SECRET sale is for anabolic minds only so take advantage. Use the code "pyrogo" for 50% off of EVERY SINGLE CHEMICAL SERIES PRODUCT. Those of you who know me know how passionate I am about everything under the sun when dealing with building muscle and staying lean which is why I'm so excited to bring this secret sale to my anabolicminds brothers and sisters. Get your gains on!

A little explanation for those unfamiliar with our chemical series...Chemical 4 converts into testosterone which is our general use compound.
Chemical one converts to 1-t.1-Testosterone is an anabolic hormone that doesn't convert into estrogen, and helps with gains in strength and lean muscle. Also for you forever bulk fans out there we have you covered as well. Chemical x is another option, it converts to nandrolone. This is a semi wet bulker with an interesting affect on the storage inside of fat cells. Basically, bulk with nandrolone(chemical x) and store LESS fat and build MORE MUSCLE. All of the above have a high conversion rate and need to be experienced by everyone under the sun.

Currently my favorite stack is chemical one and 4. You get the benefits of having a TRUE test base and get the insane strength gains that equate to more hypertrophy. At least in my case.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn that’s a crazy sale!!!
Get in on this now!

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
I'm in,
How long will the code last for bro

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome, in for this. Have never used a product like this and would love to be able to give this a go as I’m trying to continue shredding off lbs after losing over 100+ so far in the past 7 years And keeping it off. Also excited for the new RIOT!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

runtyemonster

Awards
Damn man, hell of a sale. Any recommendations? I'm still bulking, wanna load on some more mass.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn man, hell of a sale. Any recommendations? I'm still bulking, wanna load on some more mass.
C H E M I C A L X. Kinda like wolverine this bad boy will continue to work on a hell of a big surplus. 19-nors make you store less fat which is why the pros are on 19-nors a bunch of the time. Think zyzz

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is awesome, in for this. Have never used a product like this and would love to be able to give this a go as I’m trying to continue shredding off lbs after losing over 100+ so far in the past 7 years And keeping it off. Also excited for the new RIOT!
That's amazing. Also a former big boy here. Thankfully no loose skin. New riot is on the way I'm told. Hopefully I'll get a cool alpha sample jug like last launch

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
That's amazing. Also a former big boy here. Thankfully no loose skin. New riot is on the way I'm told. Hopefully I'll get a cool alpha sample jug like last launch
Unfortunately not the same for me, definitely an issue but doing what I can to make it better. But yeah huge fan of the old formula so definitely excited for this new one!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats a serious sale!!! Good luck to all those who entered. Just think this combined with Red Sky.....Man ol man!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately not the same for me, definitely an issue but doing what I can to make it better. But yeah huge fan of the old formula so definitely excited for this new one!
It does get better. I do have some suggestions and have done a ton of research on loose skin because I used to have some. Here's what helped me.

Vitamin e infused lotion does wonders. Most shea and coco butter(The stuff ashy black people use by the way) have vitamin e and a in a transdermal form. . Apply 2 x a day. Once apon waking and once before bed. Epsons salts baths also help in a study for pregnant ladies. They have a ton loose skin issue on a mass scale so this is a great study to reference. IDK if it;s the magnesium or what but it 100% makes a difference. The last thing I would suggest is make sure you're getting fruits and veggies. We still honestly don't know why 100% but they help basically everything in our bodies. This is the exact reason we sell a greens and fruits powder, gaia. Often times people are busy and forget to have a heaping serving of veggies/fruits. Maybe they don't like the taste. That's why gaia is in my shakes every damn day.

/end unintentional hijacking of my own thread.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a serious sale!!! Good luck to all those who entered. Just think this combined with Red Sky.....Man ol man!

Redsky + blast of claw on alternate meso cycles during my cuts. hell yeah! That's What I'm doing right now.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'm down to give the chemical one a go. Currently cutting and running a borderline keto style diet plan. Would love to see how this pairs with that and some mid to low rep wave training. And already signed up for newsletter. How I get all my info to stock up. Love predator, permaswole, and ferox( Carney candy was the ****, and still got a unopened strawberry kiwi to give a go also).

Edit.
Adding a little bit more since it's been couple days. Also another reason inwoyld like to give this a go, is to see if it helps with recovery. Like i stated above I'm running a lower carb/ keto diet and have finally starting feeling the effects over the past couple days in the gym. Just feeling very flat and a small percentage in strenght drop. Would be curious to see how this would help with that.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
pyrobatt just went mad and is giving the AM Community Gainz...
Your such a good dude man. Thanks for always giving your roots here at AM the insider hook up my man!!!!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
It does get better. I do have some suggestions and have done a ton of research on loose skin because I used to have some. Here's what helped me.

Vitamin e infused lotion does wonders. Most shea and coco butter(The stuff ashy black people use by the way) have vitamin e and a in a transdermal form. . Apply 2 x a day. Once apon waking and once before bed. Epsons salts baths also help in a study for pregnant ladies. They have a ton loose skin issue on a mass scale so this is a great study to reference. IDK if it;s the magnesium or what but it 100% makes a difference. The last thing I would suggest is make sure you're getting fruits and veggies. We still honestly don't know why 100% but they help basically everything in our bodies. This is the exact reason we sell a greens and fruits powder, gaia. Often times people are busy and forget to have a heaping serving of veggies/fruits. Maybe they don't like the taste. That's why gaia is in my shakes every damn day.

/end unintentional hijacking of my own thread.
Thanks for the reply, I do in fact use a lotion every morning and night that’s a cocoa butter base and I definitely think it helps. Also I loved the GAIA when I used it, great product. Have a greens product right now plus already eating the veggies so I’m good there. Only thing I don’t do is take epson salt baths but wouldn’t hurt to give it a shot. Thanks for the info bud!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, I do in fact use a lotion every morning and night that’s a cocoa butter base and I definitely think it helps. Also I loved the GAIA when I used it, great product. Have a greens product right now plus already eating the veggies so I’m good there. Only thing I don’t do is take epson salt baths but wouldn’t hurt to give it a shot. Thanks for the info bud!
Theres good research im reading right now on cold and heat shock response. Will message you later with details.

Looks like its a small effect but could improve skin elasticity.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be interested to see someone run this stack. I've only seen chem X / 19-nors ran solo.
I'll see if I can't heavily suggest a logging opportunity for next month. Fingers crossed.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stepping in to give a hats off to pyrobatt and Chaos & Pain.

paintrainTC

paintrainTC

Awards
Ordered up 1 of each to start. I'll probably start with ChemX folded into my current run with tren, and run Chem4 and Chem1 together later on

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This giveaway is still up. More appppssss

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Holy hell $80, is that before or after discount

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy hell $80, is that before or after discount
Before. With the code that equates to 37$ for chemical one(60 tablets) and 40 for chem x/4 (60 tablets)

Fat2fit2017

Fat2fit2017

Awards
I'm in and already on the mailing list. Thank you

19Noodle85

Awards
In in this! new to forums but can't wait to get started.

SirGainz

SirGainz

Awards
Placed my order lastnight!

2 x CHEM One
2 x CHEM Four

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sale and giveaway is still up. More apps!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any one up to log this stack?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Any one up to log this stack?
Yep. Got about 2 weeks left on a 7 keto transdermal product though. I have already put some info in a post eariler.

marcone

Awards
Placed my order!

Decided to go with both the cut and the bulk stacks. Looking forward to what should be a fun few months :)

Thanks pyrobatt for the amazing discount!