Anabolics for EVERYONE!Giveaway and secret sale.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Cool Anabolics for EVERYONE!Giveaway and secret sale.

I did it guys. Anabolics for everyone!

We are running a ONE TIME ONLY secret sale for our anabolic minds audience only just to thank you guys for sticking with us and continuing to stick with us.The code to use over at www.chaosandpain.com will be BOLDED at the bottom to get ANY chemical series 50% off.

Have you ever wanted to try our dheas? Well one of you can win a 8 week chemical one stack.
    Name:  chem one.png
Views: 685
Size:  679.1 KB
    This is our cutter/ weightloss powerhouse.
    It's a lean, dry and strength heavy compound.

That's a total of 2x chemical one bottles and 1 alpha pct. Chemical one has a high conversion rate so ONLY 2 tablets a day will get you results. I personally have gotten bloodwork to prove this as well out of my own pocket. One AM and one PM.

All you have to do is....be over 21,post below and be signed up to our mailing list here: https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe

It's almost summer, I know it's cold but be shredded now and eat bbq later. That's my motto.

Oh and the SECRET sale is for anabolic minds only so take advantage. Use the code "pyrogo" for 50% off of EVERY SINGLE CHEMICAL SERIES PRODUCT. Those of you who know me know how passionate I am about everything under the sun when dealing with building muscle and staying lean which is why I'm so excited to bring this secret sale to my anabolicminds brothers and sisters. Get your gains on!

A little explanation for those unfamiliar with our chemical series...Chemical 4 converts into testosterone which is our general use compound.
    Chemical one converts to 1-t.1-Testosterone is an anabolic hormone that doesn't convert into estrogen, and helps with gains in strength and lean muscle. Also for you forever bulk fans out there we have you covered as well. Chemical x is another option, it converts to nandrolone. This is a semi wet bulker with an interesting affect on the storage inside of fat cells. Basically, bulk with nandrolone(chemical x) and store LESS fat and build MORE MUSCLE. All of the above have a high conversion rate and need to be experienced by everyone under the sun.

Currently my favorite stack is chemical one and 4. You get the benefits of having a TRUE test base and get the insane strength gains that equate to more hypertrophy. At least in my case.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

2. Damn that’s a crazy sale!!!
    Get in on this now!
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   

3. I'm in,
    How long will the code last for bro

4. This is awesome, in for this. Have never used a product like this and would love to be able to give this a go as Iím trying to continue shredding off lbs after losing over 100+ so far in the past 7 years And keeping it off. Also excited for the new RIOT!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Daff View Post
    I'm in,
    Up until Monday
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Daff View Post
    I'm in,
    Got it till monday.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Up until Monday
    Cheers

8. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Got it till monday.
    Cheers bro

9. Damn man, hell of a sale. Any recommendations? I'm still bulking, wanna load on some more mass.

10. Quote Originally Posted by runtyemonster View Post
    Damn man, hell of a sale. Any recommendations? I'm still bulking, wanna load on some more mass.
    C H E M I C A L X. Kinda like wolverine this bad boy will continue to work on a hell of a big surplus. 19-nors make you store less fat which is why the pros are on 19-nors a bunch of the time. Think zyzz

11. Quote Originally Posted by runtyemonster View Post
    Damn man, hell of a sale. Any recommendations? I'm still bulking, wanna load on some more mass.
    Chemical 4 and chemical X
    Would be a great bulk for 8 weeks
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by boflex78 View Post
    This is awesome, in for this. Have never used a product like this and would love to be able to give this a go as I’m trying to continue shredding off lbs after losing over 100+ so far in the past 7 years And keeping it off. Also excited for the new RIOT!
    That's amazing. Also a former big boy here. Thankfully no loose skin. New riot is on the way I'm told. Hopefully I'll get a cool alpha sample jug like last launch

13. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Chemical 4 and chemical X
    Would be a great bulk for 8 weeks
    How many bottles would it be for 8weeks bro

14. Quote Originally Posted by Daff View Post
    How many bottles would it be for 8weeks bro
    Total would be
    2 Chemical x
    2 Chemical 4

15. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Total would be
    2 Chemical x
    2 Chemical 4
    Sounds like a plan

16. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    That's amazing. Also a former big boy here. Thankfully no loose skin. New riot is on the way I'm told. Hopefully I'll get a cool alpha sample jug like last launch
    Unfortunately not the same for me, definitely an issue but doing what I can to make it better. But yeah huge fan of the old formula so definitely excited for this new one!

17. Thats a serious sale!!! Good luck to all those who entered. Just think this combined with Red Sky.....Man ol man!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

18. Quote Originally Posted by boflex78 View Post
    Unfortunately not the same for me, definitely an issue but doing what I can to make it better. But yeah huge fan of the old formula so definitely excited for this new one!
    It does get better. I do have some suggestions and have done a ton of research on loose skin because I used to have some. Here's what helped me.

Vitamin e infused lotion does wonders. Most shea and coco butter(The stuff ashy black people use by the way) have vitamin e and a in a transdermal form. . Apply 2 x a day. Once apon waking and once before bed. Epsons salts baths also help in a study for pregnant ladies. They have a ton loose skin issue on a mass scale so this is a great study to reference. IDK if it;s the magnesium or what but it 100% makes a difference. The last thing I would suggest is make sure you're getting fruits and veggies. We still honestly don't know why 100% but they help basically everything in our bodies. This is the exact reason we sell a greens and fruits powder, gaia. Often times people are busy and forget to have a heaping serving of veggies/fruits. Maybe they don't like the taste. That's why gaia is in my shakes every damn day.

/end unintentional hijacking of my own thread.

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Thats a serious sale!!! Good luck to all those who entered. Just think this combined with Red Sky.....Man ol man!

Redsky + blast of claw on alternate meso cycles during my cuts. hell yeah! That's What I'm doing right now.

20. I'm down to give the chemical one a go. Currently cutting and running a borderline keto style diet plan. Would love to see how this pairs with that and some mid to low rep wave training. And already signed up for newsletter. How I get all my info to stock up. Love predator, permaswole, and ferox( Carney candy was the ****, and still got a unopened strawberry kiwi to give a go also).

Edit.
    Adding a little bit more since it's been couple days. Also another reason inwoyld like to give this a go, is to see if it helps with recovery. Like i stated above I'm running a lower carb/ keto diet and have finally starting feeling the effects over the past couple days in the gym. Just feeling very flat and a small percentage in strenght drop. Would be curious to see how this would help with that.
    Chaosandpain.com
    code "makethemtrimble"
    for 20% off
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

@pyrobatt just went mad and is giving the AM Community Gainz...
    Your such a good dude man. Thanks for always giving your roots here at AM the insider hook up my man!!!!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    It does get better. I do have some suggestions and have done a ton of research on loose skin because I used to have some. Here's what helped me.

Vitamin e infused lotion does wonders. Most shea and coco butter(The stuff ashy black people use by the way) have vitamin e and a in a transdermal form. . Apply 2 x a day. Once apon waking and once before bed. Epsons salts baths also help in a study for pregnant ladies. They have a ton loose skin issue on a mass scale so this is a great study to reference. IDK if it;s the magnesium or what but it 100% makes a difference. The last thing I would suggest is make sure you're getting fruits and veggies. We still honestly don't know why 100% but they help basically everything in our bodies. This is the exact reason we sell a greens and fruits powder, gaia. Often times people are busy and forget to have a heaping serving of veggies/fruits. Maybe they don't like the taste. That's why gaia is in my shakes every damn day.

/end unintentional hijacking of my own thread.
    Thanks for the reply, I do in fact use a lotion every morning and night thatís a cocoa butter base and I definitely think it helps. Also I loved the GAIA when I used it, great product. Have a greens product right now plus already eating the veggies so Iím good there. Only thing I donít do is take epson salt baths but wouldnít hurt to give it a shot. Thanks for the info bud!

23. @pyrobatt do you guys ship to Canada ?

24. Quote Originally Posted by marcone View Post
    @pyrobatt do you guys ship to Canada ?
    We sure do.

25. Quote Originally Posted by boflex78 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I do in fact use a lotion every morning and night thatís a cocoa butter base and I definitely think it helps. Also I loved the GAIA when I used it, great product. Have a greens product right now plus already eating the veggies so Iím good there. Only thing I donít do is take epson salt baths but wouldnít hurt to give it a shot. Thanks for the info bud!
    Theres good research im reading right now on cold and heat shock response. Will message you later with details.

Looks like its a small effect but could improve skin elasticity.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tips for everyone: abs and muscle gains
    By connorj78 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 10:33 PM
  2. [CONTROLLED LABS] The big TWITTER Giveaway and FLASH SALE!
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 02:51 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:28 PM
  4. For Sale: Anabolic Xtreme 3-AD and aPCT (Muscle Builders)
    By Herd in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:46 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 01:50 PM