Controlled Labs Brain Wash Brain Teaser Promo

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Controlled Labs Brain Wash Brain Teaser Promo

Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash Teaser Contest

***CURRENT CATEGORY IS "DIFFICULT"***

To commemorate the launch of our latest product, Orange Brainwash, we would like to see your favorite brain teasers/riddles. Winners will recieve a tub of Brain Wash!

Name:  brainwash-short.jpg
Views: 30877
Size:  136.0 KB

Name:  BrainWash-SF.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  96.5 KB

There will be a series of categories, with a new category being posted every few days. You may enter as many categories as you like, though you may only win once. A winner will be selected at the conclusion of each category. Products will be sent out to all winners at the conclusion of the contest. I'll let each category go for two days from the time posted.

Categories:

-Funny
    (What loses its head every morning but gets it back at night? Answer: A pillow)

-Nerdy. Whatever kind of 'nerdy' you want.
    (What does a computer do when it's tired? Answer: It crashes.)

-Difficult. The ones that really make you think, and are difficult, but not downright impossible or requiring a post-graduate degree in the field in question.
    (A train leaves from Halifax, Nova Scotia heading towards Vancouver, British Columbia at 120 km/h. Three hours later, a train leaves Vancouver heading towards Halifax at 180 km/h. Assume theres exactly 6000 kilometers between Vancouver and Halifax. When they meet, which train is closer to Halifax? Answer: Both trains would be at the same spot when they meet therefore they are both equally close to Halifax.)

I realize the answers will be posted with the question but I just wanted to keep this a fun promo for all of us to get some new Brain Wash!

Must have over 250 posts
    US shipping address only
    Product not for resale
    Must be at least 18 years old

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Nerdy:
    What can you catch but not throw?
    Answer - A Cold
    Crap! My bad, man. I went to follow up saying that funny will be the first category then I'll move on to the others. I'll save this one for the nerdy one though!
    •   

3. OKAY! FIRST CATEGORY WILL BE "FUNNY"!!
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

A man lives on the 10th floor of a building. Everyday he takes the elevator to go down to the ground floor to go to work.
    When he returns he takes the elevator to the 7th floor and walks up the stairs to get to his apartment. He hates walking so why does he do it?

Answer:
    he is a dwarf
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Man....that stumped me lol Elevator button...couldn't reach it. Been staring at this since you posted it lol
    •   

6. Not sure if these have to be original or not but anyhow

Guy gets up from his barstool, stands on the bar, looks around and whips out his “pistol”. He then goes on to start urinating all over the place, douses the bar itself, the bottles lining the mirrored back section of the bar and all over the bartenders face. The bartender is laughing in jubilation, smiling from ear to ear. The man on the bar reholsters his “pistol” and steps down from atop the bar. The bartender still laughing and grinning uncontrollably yells that guy “you are the worst, you sprayed everything, all over the place but that shot glass is bone dry, pay up.” So the guy, with the most illuminating of smiles, pays the bartender the 500 he bet him. As he begins to walk away the bartender asks him “ hey why are you so happy, you just lost 500 bucks.”

The guy turned to him and said, “bc u see those fellas in the corner over there,” bartender nods, “well I bet them 5000 dollars I could piss all I’ve your bar and all over your face and you be happy af about it.”
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

7. You can carry it everywhere you go and it never feels heavy, what is it?

Answer:Your Name

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    You can carry it everywhere you go and it never feels heavy, what is it?

Answer:Your Name
    Tell that to the children of professional athletes trying to play sports haha. Or the family in my neighborhood whose last name is Dick and decided to put “the Dicks” in huge letters on their house.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Tell that to the children of professional athletes trying to play sports haha. Or the family in my neighborhood whose last name is Dick and decided to put “the Dicks” in huge letters on their house.
    You got me, I have another then 😂

The names of three trees are hidden in the sentences below. The letters are in consecutive order. Can you find them? On this farm, we get ham from a hog any time. The farmer will help in every possible way. He faced two very similar choices, both bad.

Answer: Mahogany, pine, and larch

10. “When you don't have me, you want me, but when you do have me, you want to give me away. What am I?”

-Advice

What gets easier to pick up the heavier it gets?

-Depending on how easily you are offended: sarcasm or women
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

11. A rooster laid an egg on top of the barn roof. Which way did it roll?

A: hope you didn't try to guess

12. Many pursue me. Some may love me,some simply want to mount me. Their blood flows through, beat by beat, in pursuit of my own. You will not find my pursuers at a bachelor party nor will you find me in a pizzeria. Who am I and who chases me?

Answer: I am the doe, and he is the hart

13. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    A rooster laid an egg on top of the barn roof. Which way did it roll?

A: hope you didn't try to guess
    Did you just assume the rooster’s gender? It’s 2018, we probably have some hens identifying as roosters haha.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

14. Who is Bigger? Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger or their baby?

Answer: Their baby, because he's a Little Bigger!

15. Some drag me through mud. Almost everyone steps upon me. Some break me quickly, others only let me out on special occasions

I am a shoe

16. subbed just to read these!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    A man lives on the 10th floor of a building. Everyday he takes the elevator to go down to the ground floor to go to work.
    When he returns he takes the elevator to the 7th floor and walks up the stairs to get to his apartment. He hates walking so why does he do it?

Answer:
    he is a dwarf
    my kids are in stitches

18. always loved this one

19. if ella fitzgerald married darth vader she would be ella vader.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

20. if the toothbrush wasn't invented in Kentucky it would be called a teethbrush....

21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Imagine you are in a dark room. How do you get out?

Stop imagining.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    At least they didn't paint their logo on it
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

23. What type of yoga pants did Delaware?
    I don’t know but Alaska.

24. I stay in the corner but travel around the world.

25. Quote Originally Posted by manosduras View Post
    I stay in the corner but travel around the world.
    a stamp....

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs Eat Protein & Acquire Gains Promo
    By Sean1332 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-23-2017, 10:03 PM
  2. Controlled Labs Drink Protein & Acquire Gains Promo
    By Sean1332 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48