Controlled Labs Brain Wash Brain Teaser Promo

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Very excited to hear feedback. Are you much of a noot guy or like me(noot noob ha? And what flavor did you get?
    I have to pick it up tomorrow Lemon Frost as well. I am familiar with most of the ingredients in the blend. I also prefer a preworkout that enhances focus and energy and neural ability over pump compounds as a strength athlete so this is exciting.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Had my first serving of Orange Brainwash - Lemon Frost. I am definitely a fan so far. Stuff did a perfect job of giving me energy and focus without feeling like I was on anything. I just felt and performed better at work. Taste was decent, but it’s definitely flavoring to cover all the extracts and not something you would sip like BCAAs. I am already looking forward to using it again tomorrow.
    [email protected]
    •   

3. Can't wait to try this myself
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

4. Got mine late last week (well, actually saw it on the weekend when I got home) but didn't have a chance to use it. Will hopefully try it out this weekend!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. Tried it yesterday for the first time. Gave me awesome focus through the rest of my day at work
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Tried it yesterday for the first time. Gave me awesome focus through the rest of my day at work
    Glad to hear it. This is my favorite product we’ve released in a long time.
    [email protected]

7. Got mine. I’ll be trying it for the first time Monday. Looking forward to it.

8. Tried my Brain Wash today. Great focus and none of the flush you get from most preworkouts.

9. Looong overdue, but I finally got to try this... subtle is the best way to describe it. Energy is mild but enough to get you moving on a slow day (won’t wake you from a slumber but take you from walk to jog for sure), mood and focus is decent. Honestly nothing “spectacular” or “laser like” but certainly a feeling of motivation and desire to “get things done”. I don’t think it would be very useful as a pre workout when you really want a kick or some “laser” focus, but for something like studying or a more low key activity it would be very nice. I could see using it for “chore” type days for sure as well as at work for those times when you just need to power trough something tedious or boring. A hefty step up from your normal coffee or plain stim.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

10. Excellent review, thank you Boone!
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs Eat Protein & Acquire Gains Promo
    By Sean1332 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-23-2017, 10:03 PM
  2. Controlled Labs Drink Protein & Acquire Gains Promo
    By Sean1332 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-06-2017, 07:48 PM
  3. AE14 joins Controlled Labs- time to get creative promo
    By AE14 in forum Company Promotions