NOOTROPIC + GDA STACK - Study & Snack Stack Logging Op

1. NOOTROPIC + GDA STACK - Study & Snack Stack Logging Op

Fellow AM members,

AZOTH and HPS are joining forces for a special offer, bundling AZOTH 2.0 Nootropic and Glycøshield, available at the end of the month. However, we are also offering a special logging op and giving away 5 bundles of AZOTH 2.0 and Glycøshield on the house.

To participate, write a short paragraph on this thread about what you're studying for and what you'd use this stack for and why you would be willing to log this on the AM forums. Winners chosen 1/22/18.

Name:  ff.jpg
Views: 13873
Size:  270.7 KB

Name:  YYY.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  141.6 KB
    AZOTH Nootropic Complex 2.0 - Get Sh*T Done.
    Owner & Formulator

2. Really liking these collabs going on! I'll throw my name in!

I'm taking on a very demanding course-load this semester while also balancing a part-time analyst job and need to be on point after a long day of classes. This summer, I'll start my job in investment banking with hours averaging around 80-100 each week. With such a demanding workload, anything that will give me an extra edge in performance is worth its weight in gold (read: AZOTH 2.0). Furthermore, I expect it'll be increasingly difficult to adhere to a clean diet all the time, which is where Glycoshield will come in. I've used GDAs successfully (missed out on OG recompadrol, unfortunately) but this would be my first experience with a nootropic. Would love the chance to log this stack as I see this becoming a staple in the future!

I've done one other sponsored log which can be found here:
    Beta finds his Better Half with iForceNutrition's SWOLEMATE (Sponsored Log)

Thanks for the opportunity and best of luck to everyone who enters!
    •   

3. This is going to be fun
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

4. damn, $50 for both?! thats a steal of a deal!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    damn, $50 for both?! thats a steal of a deal!
    @Euclides is crazy... he talked me into it
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   

6. I like the collabo! Both of these owners are stand up guys.

7. Cool promo and gotta get in on this

I have been studying written and spoken mandarin for years and spend a few hours a day studying (mostly during commute train ride - hour and half each way). Not being Asian and not knowing many mandarin speakers makes it extra hard to practice so I spend most of my times in books studying away. I have traveling to several provinces in main land China and plan to go back this year to visit another one. Also I’m on a cut atm and very carb sensitive and love trying out new gda’s
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

8. As someone who has used both of these products and relied on Azaroth as I was finishing up college/Student teaching, let me say that you'd be nuts not to get in on this opportunity. When stims don't do the trick, Azaroth takes your focus concentration and energy to a new level. Plus its so easily stackable.

Glycoshield seems like one of the only GDA's that can be taken after you eat like crap and still do the job. Its like damage control when the damage has already been done-- damage being tons of carbs and fats.
    Be Great.

9. 2 great apps so far! Let’s see what the night crowd has got!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

10. Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    As someone who has used both of these products and relied on Azaroth as I was finishing up college/Student teaching, let me say that you'd be nuts not to get in on this opportunity. When stims don't do the trick, Azaroth takes your focus concentration and energy to a new level. Plus its so easily stackable.

Glycoshield seems like one of the only GDA's that can be taken after you eat like crap and still do the job. Its like damage control when the damage has already been done-- damage being tons of carbs and fats.
    Awesome to hear this! Thanks for the feedback
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

11. Bumping this op!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

12. Giving this a little bump
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

13. for those who may do low carb/Keto and wonder how Glycøshield will affect your blood sugar.. I just ate a 1650 calorie meal... see below

HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    for those who may do low carb/Keto and wonder how Glycøshield will affect your blood sugar.. I just ate a 1650 calorie meal... see below

That's really good. I'd like to see someone use it with say 50 grams of carbs per meal.

15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    for those who may do low carb/Keto and wonder how Glycøshield will affect your blood sugar.. I just ate a 1650 calorie meal... see below

That’s awesome and I’m impressed with 236g of protien in that meal
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
  16. NOOTROPIC + GDA STACK - Study & Snack Stack Logging Op

Quote Originally Posted by jmero2 View Post
    That's really good. I'd like to see someone use it with say 50 grams of carbs per meal.
    @TheSolution has been testing 25g, 50g, 100g, etc

He is compiling his feedback for a review
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

17. This mornings fasted reading for me
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

18. Damn, all this testing has got me excited!
    Get in here people!

19. Courtesy @TheSolution

I can’t wait to get my Azoth in as well. That 500mg PS dosage is huge, even with maintaining a strict diet and hitting the gym 5 days a week, I’m working 20 hour days literally every day and I can see it affecting my problem area (lower belly) so I’m excited for this stack myself.

Bumping for some more apps!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

20. This looks pretty interesting. I’d be willing to do a write-up on it. The ingredients list looks respectable for both products and the price is more than reasonable.

I’d be curious how AZOTH compares to my uridine stack for focus, drive, etc.

The calorie partitioning product looks interesting - there are a couple of ingredients there I have yet to try. I’d also be curious how it compares to C3G, which I have here. I’d be willing to run a series of timed blood tests against fasted, measured doses of dextrose monohydrate, for science.

21. Quote Originally Posted by mrhappyoz View Post
    This looks pretty interesting. I’d be willing to do a write-up on it. The ingredients list looks respectable for both products and the price is more than reasonable.

I’d be curious how AZOTH compares to my uridine stack for focus, drive, etc.

The calorie partitioning product looks interesting - there are a couple of ingredients there I have yet to try. I’d also be curious how it compares to C3G, which I have here. I’d be willing to run a series of timed blood tests against fasted, measured doses of dextrose monohydrate, for science.
    In the name of science! Thanks for the app
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

22. In 2007, I was enrolled in college studying Mechanical Engineering. Unfortunately, I did not possess the maturity required to complete the course so at the start of the second year, I dropped out.
    It's been ten years and I have now decided to re-enroll and finish what I started. I am now a married man with three kids and an a understanding of how important it is to be sufficiently educated. Also I need to teach my children to finish what you started. I feel like if I don't do this degree, this would be a nag on my shoulders for the rest of my life.
    I have also become an avid fan of asthetic bodybuilding and go to the gym at least four times a week with no desire for this to change.
    So despite my challenges of being ten years older, a husband and father an being dedicated to my hobby of bodybuilding in addition to having a full time job, I believe that with a bit of determinition I can achieve what I failed to do when I was younger with no responsabilities.
    This stack would definitely be a staple to assist me with my goal over the next three years.

They say with age comes wisdom. We'll see!

23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    In the name of science! Thanks for the app
    My 55kg lab rat is always looking for new studies to participate in, providing it expands the available literature / hive mind’s understanding and meets acceptable risk profiles for OH&S.

My profile here is new, but you’ll find me on Longecity, Reddit and all of the usual places that longterm nootropics researchers inhabit, particularly if you search for “mrhappy stack” or uridine. Anyway, hope your product launch goes well. Looks like a well thought-out stack.

24. Quote Originally Posted by mjm198122 View Post
    In 2007, I was enrolled in college studying Mechanical Engineering. Unfortunately, I did not possess the maturity required to complete the course so at the start of the second year, I dropped out.
    It's been ten years and I have now decided to re-enroll and finish what I started. I am now a married man with three kids and an a understanding of how important it is to be sufficiently educated. Also I need to teach my children to finish what you started. I feel like if I don't do this degree, this would be a nag on my shoulders for the rest of my life.
    I have also become an avid fan of asthetic bodybuilding and go to the gym at least four times a week with no desire for this to change.
    So despite my challenges of being ten years older, a husband and father an being dedicated to my hobby of bodybuilding in addition to having a full time job, I believe that with a bit of determinition I can achieve what I failed to do when I was younger with no responsabilities.
    This stack would definitely be a staple to assist me with my goal over the next three years.

They say with age comes wisdom. We'll see!
    I love this entire app. I can feel how much you want to succeed, and for all the right reasons.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Coming Soon: Study & Snack Stack!
    By chedapalooza in forum Human Performance Science (HPS)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2017, 05:28 PM
  2. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 01:07 AM
  3. ANADROL/SUPERDROL STACK WITH 1G TEST-E LOG
    By Jasen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 03:30 AM
  4. Bioforge/T-Force/T-Bol Stack..9 Weeks of Insanity Log!
    By RIPPINSHEE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 04:11 AM
  5. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 07:29 PM