NOOTROPIC + GDA STACK - Study & Snack Stack Logging Op

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fellow AM members,

AZOTH and HPS are joining forces for a special offer, bundling AZOTH 2.0 Nootropic and Glycøshield, available at the end of the month. However, we are also offering a special logging op and giving away 5 bundles of AZOTH 2.0 and Glycøshield on the house.

To participate, write a short paragraph on this thread about what you're studying for and what you'd use this stack for and why you would be willing to log this on the AM forums. Winners chosen 1/22/18.

ff.jpg

YYY.jpg

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Really liking these collabs going on! I'll throw my name in!

I'm taking on a very demanding course-load this semester while also balancing a part-time analyst job and need to be on point after a long day of classes. This summer, I'll start my job in investment banking with hours averaging around 80-100 each week. With such a demanding workload, anything that will give me an extra edge in performance is worth its weight in gold (read: AZOTH 2.0). Furthermore, I expect it'll be increasingly difficult to adhere to a clean diet all the time, which is where Glycoshield will come in. I've used GDAs successfully (missed out on OG recompadrol, unfortunately) but this would be my first experience with a nootropic. Would love the chance to log this stack as I see this becoming a staple in the future!

I've done one other sponsored log which can be found here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295677-beta-finds-his.html

Thanks for the opportunity and best of luck to everyone who enters!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
damn, $50 for both?! thats a steal of a deal!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like the collabo! Both of these owners are stand up guys.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool promo and gotta get in on this

I have been studying written and spoken mandarin for years and spend a few hours a day studying (mostly during commute train ride - hour and half each way). Not being Asian and not knowing many mandarin speakers makes it extra hard to practice so I spend most of my times in books studying away. I have traveling to several provinces in main land China and plan to go back this year to visit another one. Also I’m on a cut atm and very carb sensitive and love trying out new gda’s

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
As someone who has used both of these products and relied on Azaroth as I was finishing up college/Student teaching, let me say that you'd be nuts not to get in on this opportunity. When stims don't do the trick, Azaroth takes your focus concentration and energy to a new level. Plus its so easily stackable.

Glycoshield seems like one of the only GDA's that can be taken after you eat like crap and still do the job. Its like damage control when the damage has already been done-- damage being tons of carbs and fats.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 great apps so far! Let’s see what the night crowd has got!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As someone who has used both of these products and relied on Azaroth as I was finishing up college/Student teaching, let me say that you'd be nuts not to get in on this opportunity. When stims don't do the trick, Azaroth takes your focus concentration and energy to a new level. Plus its so easily stackable.

Glycoshield seems like one of the only GDA's that can be taken after you eat like crap and still do the job. Its like damage control when the damage has already been done-- damage being tons of carbs and fats.
Awesome to hear this! Thanks for the feedback

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for those who may do low carb/Keto and wonder how Glycøshield will affect your blood sugar.. I just ate a 1650 calorie meal... see below

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for those who may do low carb/Keto and wonder how Glycøshield will affect your blood sugar.. I just ate a 1650 calorie meal... see below

That's really good. I'd like to see someone use it with say 50 grams of carbs per meal.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That’s awesome and I’m impressed with 236g of protien in that meal

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NOOTROPIC + GDA STACK - Study & Snack Stack Logging Op

That's really good. I'd like to see someone use it with say 50 grams of carbs per meal.
TheSolution has been testing 25g, 50g, 100g, etc

He is compiling his feedback for a review

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Damn, all this testing has got me excited!
Get in here people!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Courtesy TheSolution

I can’t wait to get my Azoth in as well. That 500mg PS dosage is huge, even with maintaining a strict diet and hitting the gym 5 days a week, I’m working 20 hour days literally every day and I can see it affecting my problem area (lower belly) so I’m excited for this stack myself.

Bumping for some more apps!

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
This looks pretty interesting. I’d be willing to do a write-up on it. The ingredients list looks respectable for both products and the price is more than reasonable.

I’d be curious how AZOTH compares to my uridine stack for focus, drive, etc.

The calorie partitioning product looks interesting - there are a couple of ingredients there I have yet to try. I’d also be curious how it compares to C3G, which I have here. I’d be willing to run a series of timed blood tests against fasted, measured doses of dextrose monohydrate, for science.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This looks pretty interesting. I’d be willing to do a write-up on it. The ingredients list looks respectable for both products and the price is more than reasonable.

I’d be curious how AZOTH compares to my uridine stack for focus, drive, etc.

The calorie partitioning product looks interesting - there are a couple of ingredients there I have yet to try. I’d also be curious how it compares to C3G, which I have here. I’d be willing to run a series of timed blood tests against fasted, measured doses of dextrose monohydrate, for science.
In the name of science! Thanks for the app :)

mjm198122

Awards
In 2007, I was enrolled in college studying Mechanical Engineering. Unfortunately, I did not possess the maturity required to complete the course so at the start of the second year, I dropped out.
It's been ten years and I have now decided to re-enroll and finish what I started. I am now a married man with three kids and an a understanding of how important it is to be sufficiently educated. Also I need to teach my children to finish what you started. I feel like if I don't do this degree, this would be a nag on my shoulders for the rest of my life.
I have also become an avid fan of asthetic bodybuilding and go to the gym at least four times a week with no desire for this to change.
So despite my challenges of being ten years older, a husband and father an being dedicated to my hobby of bodybuilding in addition to having a full time job, I believe that with a bit of determinition I can achieve what I failed to do when I was younger with no responsabilities.
This stack would definitely be a staple to assist me with my goal over the next three years.

They say with age comes wisdom. We'll see!

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
In the name of science! Thanks for the app :)
My 55kg lab rat is always looking for new studies to participate in, providing it expands the available literature / hive mind’s understanding and meets acceptable risk profiles for OH&S. :)

My profile here is new, but you’ll find me on Longecity, Reddit and all of the usual places that longterm nootropics researchers inhabit, particularly if you search for “mrhappy stack” or uridine. Anyway, hope your product launch goes well. Looks like a well thought-out stack.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In 2007, I was enrolled in college studying Mechanical Engineering. Unfortunately, I did not possess the maturity required to complete the course so at the start of the second year, I dropped out.
It's been ten years and I have now decided to re-enroll and finish what I started. I am now a married man with three kids and an a understanding of how important it is to be sufficiently educated. Also I need to teach my children to finish what you started. I feel like if I don't do this degree, this would be a nag on my shoulders for the rest of my life.
I have also become an avid fan of asthetic bodybuilding and go to the gym at least four times a week with no desire for this to change.
So despite my challenges of being ten years older, a husband and father an being dedicated to my hobby of bodybuilding in addition to having a full time job, I believe that with a bit of determinition I can achieve what I failed to do when I was younger with no responsabilities.
This stack would definitely be a staple to assist me with my goal over the next three years.

They say with age comes wisdom. We'll see!
I love this entire app. I can feel how much you want to succeed, and for all the right reasons.

mjm198122

Awards
Hi. Did the post identifying the winners go up somewhere else or is it just a bit delayed?

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright guys - got a ton of different responses here and through PM, but Cam and I have decided to give out the bundle for a logging op, right here on the AM forums to:

Beta iThrow mrhappyoz mjm198122 BloodManor

In order to make things efficient, please submit your address here: goo.gl/forms/UjyxMBUQhUlmBn4Q2
All orders will go out latest by tomorrow!

mjm198122

Awards
Alright guys - got a ton of different responses here and through PM, but Cam and I have decided to give out the bundle for a logging op, right here on the AM forums to:

In order to make things efficient, please submit your address here: goo.gl/forms/UjyxMBUQhUlmBn4Q2
Thanks. Would post results after right here.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Congrats everyone. Can’t wait to see your results with these two products. We know you’ll be putting them to great use!

mjm198122

Awards
Congrats everyone. Can’t wait to see your results with these two products. We know you’ll be putting them to great use!
Would the tracking numbers be sent to the relevant email addresses?

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would the tracking numbers be sent to the relevant email addresses?
Yes sir! You'll be getting two - One from AZOTH and from HPS!

Beta

Awards
  • Established

I’m so pumped! Thanks Euclides and chedapalooza!!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! Thanks a ton! filling out the google form as we speak!

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
I’m so pumped! Thanks Euclides and chedapalooza!!

You got it. Really looking forward to your log, and especially how it fares with your investment banking gig in the summer and your current analyst job
(I am a corporate attorney and am all too familiar with that world -brutal hours!). Good luck brother! Def tag both of us in your log.

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome man! Thanks a ton! filling out the google form as we speak!
Awesome - got it and AZOTH is shipping within the next hour!

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
All AZOTH orders have been shipped! Tracking sent to respective e-mail addresses.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking forward to the day we can offer 24 hour fulfillment! We have received all emails and shipping info and will have these out tomorrow!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Awesome - got it and AZOTH is shipping within the next hour!
Im beyond stoked to try the new version with Teacrine. I can tell you right now that the first version was amazing but the addition is going to make AZOTH 2.0 absolute MONEY.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im beyond stoked to try the new version with Teacrine. I can tell you right now that the first version was amazing but the addition is going to make AZOTH 2.0 absolute MONEY.
Teacrine is a great ingredient. I currently add it in solo 50mg capsule form to my thermogenic / pre workout pretty much daily. 100mg is the perfect amount.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Got my Azoth 2.0 in today (with shipping info on Glycoshield to boot)! Unfortunately, the flu's been going around and I woke up feeling a bit under the weather. With any luck I'll be feeling better quickly and I'll get my log up and running in no time!

Excited to try this stack! Thanks again guys.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Azoth 2.0 has arrived just waiting on Glycoshield to arrive to start log

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All Glycøshield are shipped and should be arriving any day!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Got my Azoth today and looking at the Glycoshield coming tomorrow. Gold labeled AZOTH looking slick my man.

Already got some people at the gym looking forward to my thoughts.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received them both
Log starting today