Iconic Formulations Is offering 3 bottles of Dermacrine for loggers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Iconic Formulations Is offering 3 bottles of Dermacrine for loggers


    We're giving away three bottles of Dermacrine for logging...who wants in?

    Please answer the following
    1) Age
    2) have you used Dermacrine before
    3) years training
    4) current goals
    5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week
    6) any links to previous logs or workout journals

    Limited to US, must have a min of 300 posts
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com


  2. This looks like a great opportunity for someone!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   
       


  3. I just ordered a bottle.

    Good luck, everyone! Get in here!
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

  4. Amazing opportunity for somebody!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  5. BUMP!!! If I had the time to log I would be all over this!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   
       


  6. With as much love as Dermacrine has always gotten here, it's amazing that this opportunity hasn't blown up!

    I'm getting ready to start an Osta/Epi-Andro bridges to LGD cycle. Otherwise I would be all over this!!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  7. Iíve def been thinking to use this as a base for an LGD cycle down the road. Just taking my time before making the leap lol. Surely Iconic will offer another opportunity down the road.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  8. Could be the holidays as well. Lately less and less folks wna log. If I could I would lol.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  9. Damn. I just started a cycle a few weeks ago or I would be putting in my app.
    Great opportunity guys

  10. Will keep this open...imagine poor timing with all the holiday festivities and travel everyone is doing.
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

  11. Currently using/logging Age force dhea patches. I have about 3 weeks left of that but would be willing to jump straight on DC to give a comparison.

    This is really my first experience with dhea. Being 40 I figured it would be a good thing to start supplementing with as its the recommended age to consider as the levels begins to decline pretty steadily.

    Ive always heard really good things about dermacrine and honestly would love to compare with my experience w the patches.

    Thanks
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

  12. Removing my application.

  13. Guys need to get in on this! ITS BACK! I really like this stuff.

    Got a few bottles stashed from the pre order sale.
    I would love to log but currently testing something else or I would already be rubbing myself down with it!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  14. love the apps guys, keep them coming!
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Currently using/logging Age force dhea patches. I have about 3 weeks left of that but would be willing to jump straight on DC to give a comparison.

    This is really my first experience with dhea. Being 40 I figured it would be a good thing to start supplementing with as its the recommended age to consider as the levels begins to decline pretty steadily.

    Ive always heard really good things about dermacrine and honestly would love to compare with my experience w the patches.

    Thanks
    Throw your app in!
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Damn. I just started a cycle a few weeks ago or I would be putting in my app.
    Great opportunity guys
    This might be nice addition to your cycle?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  17. Two days into Dermacrine. I already feel less lethargic. Good stuff. It's dry by the time I'm done brushing my teeth.
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Two days into Dermacrine. I already feel less lethargic. Good stuff. It's dry by the time I'm done brushing my teeth.
    you running it with anything?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    We're giving away three bottles of Dermacrine for logging...who wants in?

    Please answer the following
    1) Age
    2) have you used Dermacrine before
    3) years training
    4) current goals
    5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week
    6) any links to previous logs or workout journals

    Limited to US, must have a min of 300 posts
    Well I guess ill throw in an official app

    1. 40
    2. Never have used dermacrine
    3. 22 years training
    4. Overall health and well being and trying to stay lean/athletic
    5. Can update log regularly
    6. Here's a couple logs I've done several others.

    GS gets 20x better w Straight up Resin

    Keto Burn Log
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

  20. I'll toss in an app. I don't apply for many of these lol.
    1. 23
    2. Never have I ever.
    3. 4 years training. Lost 100lbs
    4. Goal right now is to gain strength with minimal fat. I am eating a 600 calorie surplus
    5. I usually update my logs, if I run one, every workout. So 6 days a week.
    6. Don't have the links right now. Could search and post them in a reply to this if needed.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    you running it with anything?
    I think I'm going to add Ostarine and S-23 and have the derm be a test base. I was trying to buy something else and due to issues and dealing with customer service, I walked away with Osta and S-23 despite not really wanting them. I'm cutting and might just run them for the heck of it. Either way, feeling good on just the Dermacine.
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I think I'm going to add Ostarine and S-23 and have the derm be a test base. I was trying to buy something else and due to issues and dealing with customer service, I walked away with Osta and S-23 despite not really wanting them. I'm cutting and might just run them for the heck of it. Either way, feeling good on just the Dermacine.
    Dermacrine is nice just solo. Especially if you are in a calorie deficit.
    8-12 weeks and all you really need is a OTC like LETRONE.
    Maybe BLR will have there new anabolic out by then!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    This might be nice addition to your cycle?
    Pm’d Bro

  24. 1) Age
    34
    2) have you used Dermacrine before
    No :-(
    3) years training
    13+
    4) current goals
    Lean Bulk, Maximizing Testosterone
    5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week
    Yes***
    6) any links to previous logs or workout journals

    Never tried but many years of great feedback. Would love to try this solo or with other possible natty boosters.
    Have been accepted to log BioXgenic 12hr natural test booster

  25. ahh what the hell

    1) Age- 33
    2) have you used Dermacrine before- yes, liquidvade, topical, and rs transderm (same ingredients)
    3) years training- 8
    4) current goals- after the new year it's shred time
    5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week- yes
    6) any links to previous logs or workout journals- if you go to the journal section at mrsupps, I've had a running journal for two straight years now, I've also ran multiple logs here over the years
    Muscle Research Board Rep

    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1 bottle of clomid for 1 cycle
    By ondaslab in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 08:52 PM
  2. Is one bottle of LiquiNolva enough?
    By Parker91 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 07:15 PM
  3. how long is a bottle of T-4 suppossed to last?
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 01:15 PM
Log in
Log in