Iconic Formulations Is offering 3 bottles of Dermacrine for loggers

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Huuggeee Apology for the Delay guys! Been a Seriously nonstop hectic time, Were good now! I'm Creating the log Right now, Actually started the Dermacrine about 3 days ago with the little time in the morning I had before having to head out so ill be also adding the 3 days prior to today, just droppin this real quick for an update and I will be probably editing this In 20-30 minutes or just adding another post with the link to the log once I post it. Thank you guys again!!

2. Quick Update, I started some of the log yesterday into the evening with days 1 and some of 2, I'm going to add day 3 and today and pull the trigger, So Today by Maybe late afternoon You all will get a link! Thank you, and goin to be following the other logs as well, looking forward to everything
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Quick Update, I started some of the log yesterday into the evening with days 1 and some of 2, I'm going to add day 3 and today and pull the trigger, So Today by Maybe late afternoon You all will get a link! Thank you, and goin to be following the other logs as well, looking forward to everything
    @KilaCali, as a logger, and as accepting product for review, it's your responsibility to provide a comprehensive log.
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Should have gave this bottle to @GrizzleB to log
    LOL...HINDSIGHT!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Quick Update, I started some of the log yesterday into the evening with days 1 and some of 2, I'm going to add day 3 and today and pull the trigger, So Today by Maybe late afternoon You all will get a link! Thank you, and goin to be following the other logs as well, looking forward to everything

tomorrow tomorrow...is always a day away...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1 bottle of clomid for 1 cycle
    By ondaslab in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 09:52 PM
  2. Is one bottle of LiquiNolva enough?
    By Parker91 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 08:15 PM
  3. how long is a bottle of T-4 suppossed to last?
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 02:15 PM