BLACK LION RESEARCH LOOKING FOR REPS x3!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. BLACK LION RESEARCH LOOKING FOR REPS x3!!!

BLR is looking for site reps.

We are looking for active forum members to become part of our team.
    We offer a nice incentive package for reps that includes products, discounts and even a chance to make money if you really get involved.

Pre req=

Over 500 posts.
    Willing to post daily and really get involved.
    Have an interest in representing the brand.
    No conflicts of interest/ Other brand reps.

Ideally you have knowledge of our brand and products.
    Willing to test new products and ingredients as we run trials and R&D.
    Willing to get involved outside the forum if needed.

Reply Below.
    Ill also post this in our subforum.

Thanks men and we look forward to new team members!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

2. Very nice opportunity
    •   

3. Amazing opportunity. Wish I could be apart. I'm new to this website. I've used BLR Letrone. And combined with proper diet and exercise I've lost 110lbs. Well time to get my posts up. Food louck evryone else

4. Amazing opp for someone to get into.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

5. Interesting
    •   

6. Surprised more people arenít into this

7. Really great company to get on board with. Growing and innovating never ceases with Brundel
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

8. Iíve been out of the rep game for a while but would 100% be on board for this. Have used a good number of products from BLR and really enjoyed each. Also seeing the innovation going into the new stuff is exciting. Let me know if you need any more info or have any questions, would be honored to be a part of this great team

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrDanielRamos View Post
    Amazing opportunity. Wish I could be apart. I'm new to this website. I've used BLR Letrone. And combined with proper diet and exercise I've lost 110lbs. Well time to get my posts up. Food louck evryone else
    THis is insane bro. Well done!

10. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I’ve been out of the rep game for a while but would 100% be on board for this. Have used a good number of products from BLR and really enjoyed each. Also seeing the innovation going into the new stuff is exciting. Let me know if you need any more info or have any questions, would be honored to be a part of this great team
    Hey bro. Please PM me your email addy.

11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Hey bro. Please PM me your email addy.
    Done

12. Though my post count is a bit low, I'd love to be considered for one of the rep spots. I'm quite a bit more active on another board but that's because I've been a member there since 2005. I like to think that I"m somewhat knowledgeable when it comes to supplements and I'm always looking to learn more. Oh and the fact that I'm a desk jockey makes it quite easy for me to read and respond to forum posts throughout the day. I've used my fair share of FD 2.0 and Exotherm and am eagerly awaiting today's delivery of Nootrol to see if it can help me ween myself off of adderall.

13. I hate that I haven't tried any of the products, if so I would be applying

14. Great opportunity here.
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground theyíve left us is barren cold."

15. Quote Originally Posted by Avengeme View Post
    Though my post count is a bit low, I'd love to be considered for one of the rep spots. I'm quite a bit more active on another board but that's because I've been a member there since 2005. I like to think that I"m somewhat knowledgeable when it comes to supplements and I'm always looking to learn more. Oh and the fact that I'm a desk jockey makes it quite easy for me to read and respond to forum posts throughout the day. I've used my fair share of FD 2.0 and Exotherm and am eagerly awaiting today's delivery of Nootrol to see if it can help me ween myself off of adderall.
    Whats the other forum?
    Multiforum rep is always good. Can PM me if you want

16. Iíd be down for this. Used multiple BLR products in the past. Currently using the original Follidrone which I love. Gotta say my favorite though is exotherm.

Iím by no means a supplement expert but, I like to think Iím pretty knowledgeable. Been on AM for almost 10 years now, always learning or testing new things out. Lemme know if you need any other information. Look forward to hearing back from you!

17. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Whats the other forum?
    Multiforum rep is always good. Can PM me if you want
    I'm active over on bb.com as well.

18. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    THis is insane bro. Well done!
    Thanks brother. Supplements aren't essential but combined with proper diet and training. They can help. So thanks to the guys at BLR for producing quality supplements.
  19. BLACK LION RESEARCH LOOKING FOR REPS x3!!!

Im interested. Havenít repped a brand in almost 5yr.

Admittedly Iíve only used follidrone from BLR line. Ive become a minimalist with using supplements.

I have however, been apart of this community for almost 10yr and Iíve always admired the innovation and direction youíve gone with your company.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

20. I'm going to have to give FD2 a shot at some point. I see a lot of favorable reviews on here.
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground theyíve left us is barren cold."

21. Is this only open to ppl in the states

22. ive been looking to replace my rep job with finaflex.
    I love supplements and use many.
    please consider me if you would like a seasoned rep with 10+ yrs experience to join your team~
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

23. Lots of great guys in this thread

24. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I'm going to have to give FD2 a shot at some point. I see a lot of favorable reviews on here.
    Good Stuff!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Im interested. Haven’t repped a brand in almost 5yr.

Admittedly I’ve only used follidrone from BLR line. Ive become a minimalist with using supplements.

I have however, been apart of this community for almost 10yr and I’ve always admired the innovation and direction you’ve gone with your company.
    PM me sir
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-29-2015, 12:06 PM
  2. Black Lion Research LOOKING FOR NEW REPS!!!***
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 06-16-2015, 06:52 PM
  3. Welcome Black Lion Research!
    By Admin in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 10:09 PM
  4. Nimbus Nutrition is BACK.....and we're looking for Reps!
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:37 PM
  5. Muscle Pharm Looking for Reps.
    By trueathlete in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 07:27 AM