BLACK LION RESEARCH LOOKING FOR REPS x3!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    KAT!!!! sup gurl~
    Hey you! I havenít seen you in forever!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

2. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Hey you! I haven’t seen you in forever!!
    I know right??? who dat in your avi!??
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    Haha thanks! This progress thing seems to take forever! 🤣
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

4. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Haha thanks! This progress thing seems to take forever! ��
    its a life thing! don't beat yourself up~ the true reward isn't always the look of your body, its the fact you took on the challenge and are still around to play the game.. stay safe and enjoy the ups and downs in life, its what makes us who we are~
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

5. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Hey you! I havenít seen you in forever!!
    I believe if you were indeed interested BLR would love to have another female member of the rep list!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    I believe if you were indeed interested BLR would love to have another female member of the rep list!
    I would love that but totally understand if not since they just hired several!

7. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    I would love that but totally understand if not since they just hired several!
    He might have to fire someone early lol. Naw seriously the rep experience you already have and the wonderful new products coming to life, a female voice can only help in the right direction. Im glad your interested!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

8. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    @love2liftkat is looking good! made a lot of progress.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    He might have to fire someone early lol. Naw seriously the rep experience you already have and the wonderful new products coming to life, a female voice can only help in the right direction. Im glad your interested!
    Haha I donít wanna cause all of that! I do think theyíre a great company and would love to be a part! Thank you for the good word too! We will see what the future holds!

Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    @love2liftkat is looking good! made a lot of progress.
    Aww thanks!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-29-2015, 12:06 PM
  2. Black Lion Research LOOKING FOR NEW REPS!!!***
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 06-16-2015, 06:52 PM
  3. Welcome Black Lion Research!
    By Admin in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 10:09 PM
  4. Nimbus Nutrition is BACK.....and we're looking for Reps!
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:37 PM
  5. Muscle Pharm Looking for Reps.
    By trueathlete in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 07:27 AM