BLACK LION RESEARCH LOOKING FOR REPS x3!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLR is looking for site reps.

We are looking for active forum members to become part of our team.
We offer a nice incentive package for reps that includes products, discounts and even a chance to make money if you really get involved.

Pre req=

Over 500 posts.
Willing to post daily and really get involved.
Have an interest in representing the brand.
No conflicts of interest/ Other brand reps.

Ideally you have knowledge of our brand and products.
Willing to test new products and ingredients as we run trials and R&D.
Willing to get involved outside the forum if needed.

Reply Below.
Ill also post this in our subforum.

Thanks men and we look forward to new team members!

MrDanielRamos

MrDanielRamos

Awards
Amazing opportunity. Wish I could be apart. I'm new to this website. I've used BLR Letrone. And combined with proper diet and exercise I've lost 110lbs. Well time to get my posts up. Food louck evryone else :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Amazing opp for someone to get into.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Interesting

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Surprised more people aren’t into this

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really great company to get on board with. Growing and innovating never ceases with Brundel

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve been out of the rep game for a while but would 100% be on board for this. Have used a good number of products from BLR and really enjoyed each. Also seeing the innovation going into the new stuff is exciting. Let me know if you need any more info or have any questions, would be honored to be a part of this great team

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazing opportunity. Wish I could be apart. I'm new to this website. I've used BLR Letrone. And combined with proper diet and exercise I've lost 110lbs. Well time to get my posts up. Food louck evryone else :)
THis is insane bro. Well done!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been out of the rep game for a while but would 100% be on board for this. Have used a good number of products from BLR and really enjoyed each. Also seeing the innovation going into the new stuff is exciting. Let me know if you need any more info or have any questions, would be honored to be a part of this great team
Hey bro. Please PM me your email addy.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Though my post count is a bit low, I'd love to be considered for one of the rep spots. I'm quite a bit more active on another board but that's because I've been a member there since 2005. I like to think that I"m somewhat knowledgeable when it comes to supplements and I'm always looking to learn more. Oh and the fact that I'm a desk jockey makes it quite easy for me to read and respond to forum posts throughout the day. I've used my fair share of FD 2.0 and Exotherm and am eagerly awaiting today's delivery of Nootrol to see if it can help me ween myself off of adderall.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I hate that I haven't tried any of the products, if so I would be applying

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity here.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Though my post count is a bit low, I'd love to be considered for one of the rep spots. I'm quite a bit more active on another board but that's because I've been a member there since 2005. I like to think that I"m somewhat knowledgeable when it comes to supplements and I'm always looking to learn more. Oh and the fact that I'm a desk jockey makes it quite easy for me to read and respond to forum posts throughout the day. I've used my fair share of FD 2.0 and Exotherm and am eagerly awaiting today's delivery of Nootrol to see if it can help me ween myself off of adderall.
Whats the other forum?
Multiforum rep is always good. Can PM me if you want

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I’d be down for this. Used multiple BLR products in the past. Currently using the original Follidrone which I love. Gotta say my favorite though is exotherm.

I’m by no means a supplement expert but, I like to think I’m pretty knowledgeable. Been on AM for almost 10 years now, always learning or testing new things out. Lemme know if you need any other information. Look forward to hearing back from you!

MrDanielRamos

MrDanielRamos

Awards
THis is insane bro. Well done!
Thanks brother. Supplements aren't essential but combined with proper diet and training. They can help. So thanks to the guys at BLR for producing quality supplements.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im interested. Haven’t repped a brand in almost 5yr.

Admittedly I’ve only used follidrone from BLR line. Ive become a minimalist with using supplements.

I have however, been apart of this community for almost 10yr and I’ve always admired the innovation and direction you’ve gone with your company.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to give FD2 a shot at some point. I see a lot of favorable reviews on here.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive been looking to replace my rep job with finaflex.
I love supplements and use many.
please consider me if you would like a seasoned rep with 10+ yrs experience to join your team~

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lots of great guys in this thread

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im interested. Haven’t repped a brand in almost 5yr.

Admittedly I’ve only used follidrone from BLR line. Ive become a minimalist with using supplements.

I have however, been apart of this community for almost 10yr and I’ve always admired the innovation and direction you’ve gone with your company.
PM me sir

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive been looking to replace my rep job with finaflex.
I love supplements and use many.
please consider me if you would like a seasoned rep with 10+ yrs experience to join your team~
PM me sir

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. Thanks men. We are closing this op.
Got more than we needed and youll be seeing some new faces on the team ;)
Thanks everyone who replied and applied. We appreciate your support.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to have to give FD2 a shot at some point. I see a lot of favorable reviews on here.
Your really missing out bro.
And youll want to get a cycle of FD2 under your belt quickly because we will be releasing 2 new anabolic products shortly and youll want to be able to know how the FD2 effects you before running stacks ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d be down for this. Used multiple BLR products in the past. Currently using the original Follidrone which I love. Gotta say my favorite though is exotherm.

I’m by no means a supplement expert but, I like to think I’m pretty knowledgeable. Been on AM for almost 10 years now, always learning or testing new things out. Lemme know if you need any other information. Look forward to hearing back from you!
PM me sir

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats fellas. Great opportunity that I missed out on! Can't wait to see what BLR has in store.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the new reps!

MrDanielRamos

MrDanielRamos

Awards
Definitely want to try Follidrone 2.0. I plan on doing a recomp/clean bulk. Slowly increasing calories while staying lean.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congrats to all the new reps

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this only open to ppl in the states
Sorry no it really doesnt matter because the community is online. So you could be anywhere in the world.
But we have hired twice as many as I set out to. I think we will likely seek more in the future though. Maybe 3-6 months from now.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to seeing who gets the gigs. Absolutely a fan and supporter / user of BLR products and excited for where you’re heading brundel

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to seeing who gets the gigs. Absolutely a fan and supporter / user of BLR products and excited for where you’re heading brundel
Appreciate it bro!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great guy and Great products. Good luck to all who are chosen.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats!! Some solid guys putting in apps here. Had to be tough narrowing it down

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats!! Some solid guys putting in apps here. Had to be tough narrowing it down
I think we just took most of them on as reps.
Until now we only have me and Halfhuman whos almost never here so its like we have 0 reps.
So itll be great to have a team to help answer questions and push threads forward.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I forgot to close this one.
We got 7 new reps!
A big push since we basically had 0.

Sorry Rowz. Would have loved to get you on the team.
I think we will hire on more in early 2018 though.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s awesome... congrats to the reps !

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats guys!! ...Hate I just found this!