StraightUpKratom IS IN NEED OF 4 PEOPLE TO LOG OUR GREEN 20X RESIN.

1. StraightUpKratom IS IN NEED OF 4 PEOPLE TO LOG OUR GREEN 20X RESIN.

straightupkratom needs 4 community members to keep a detailed log of our Green 20x resin.

20x GREEN RESIN
    20x Resin is made by boiling down 20 kilos of leaf powder into a single concentrated kilo which is rich in concentrated alkaloids. Resin will fully dissolve in warm water.

Green 20x Resin- is Known for its Energizing and pain killing Qualities.

Please tell Us If You Have Ever Used Kratom And Why You Wish To Be Considered For This Log.

Requirements:
    1. USA ONLY.
    2. YOU MUST AGREE TO POST A TOUCHDOWN PIC IN YOUR OP.
    3. YOU MUST AGREE TO POST OUR LINK(https://straightupkratom.com) ALONG WITH THE TD PIC IN THE OP.
    4. YOU MUST HAVE A 500 POST COUNT OR GREATER TO BE CONSIDERED.
    5. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THROUGH, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY FUTURE CONTEST, LOGS OR GIVEAWAYS.*

ANYONE INTERESTED, APPLY BELOW BY FOLLOWING THE LINK.
    THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

STRAIGHTUPKRATOM IS IN NEED OF 4 PEOPLE TO LOG OUR GREEN 20X RESIN! Apply Within!
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

2. Iíve never used Kratom before. Iíve had back issues ever since 2007 when I got in a bad accident. Long story short I got myself better and moved away from needing heavy pain meds. However some arthritis has built up in the disc spacing and anytime itís damp or really cold it flares up bad,(I live in buffalo so no avoiding cold weather). On those days I have a script for flexatril but try to avoid using it if I can help it bc Iím groggy the morning after. So yeah the pain benefits are what I would be looking for and would definitely detail their impact on me plus any other benefits that accompany it.

Iíve done a whole bunch of logs, Sponsored and unsponsored here, and from the feedback Iíve been given I think I do a very thorough and detailed job. Am currently towards the tail end of a bulking log. I believe thereís 3 weeks left.

I meet all requirements have no problem putting web address in op, and no problem with td pic however if chosen someoneís gonna have to tell me what that is in this regards
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Iíve never used Kratom before. Iíve had back issues ever since 2007 when I got in a bad accident. Long story short I got myself better and moved away from needing heavy pain meds. However some arthritis has built up in the disc spacing and anytime itís damp or really cold it flares up bad,(I live in buffalo so no avoiding cold weather). On those days I have a script for flexatril but try to avoid using it if I can help it bc Iím groggy the morning after. So yeah the pain benefits are what I would be looking for and would definitely detail their impact on me plus any other benefits that accompany it.

Iíve done a whole bunch of logs, Sponsored and unsponsored here, and from the feedback Iíve been given I think I do a very thorough and detailed job. Am currently towards the tail end of a bulking log. I believe thereís 3 weeks left.

I meet all requirements have no problem putting web address in op, and no problem with td pic however if chosen someoneís gonna have to tell me what that is in this regards
    Here is a pick of the ROCK Resin.
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

4. Id be willing to log.... Its Christmas time and it kinda looks like coal so...... I can meet all the requirements no prob

Have a lot of experience w the leaf but minimal w resin.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

5. Both of these guys would do an awesome job!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   

6. Great opportunity.

7. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Both of these guys would do an awesome job!
    Agreed and i will be contacting you both later today.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Iíve never used Kratom before. Iíve had back issues ever since 2007 when I got in a bad accident. Long story short I got myself better and moved away from needing heavy pain meds. However some arthritis has built up in the disc spacing and anytime itís damp or really cold it flares up bad,(I live in buffalo so no avoiding cold weather). On those days I have a script for flexatril but try to avoid using it if I can help it bc Iím groggy the morning after. So yeah the pain benefits are what I would be looking for and would definitely detail their impact on me plus any other benefits that accompany it.

I can help you if you like.

9. I'd love to give this stuff a shot. I hear good things!
  10. MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

11. Awesome. Thanks I look forward to logging this. Dm sent

12. Still need a fourth.

13. Got mine in the mail today. Will take .5 gram dosage either tonight or tomorrow and get the log up and running.

Seeing this isnít your typical workout type log, I was wondering if you want me to play around with dosages, take when in pain, take when feeling good, or stick to same dosage for 20 days and report daily on reactions tolerance etc. let me know and Iíll follow your protocol thanks again for the opportunity

14. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Got mine in the mail today. Will take .5 gram dosage either tonight or tomorrow and get the log up and running.

Seeing this isn’t your typical workout type log, I was wondering if you want me to play around with dosages, take when in pain, take when feeling good, or stick to same dosage for 20 days and report daily on reactions tolerance etc. let me know and I’ll follow your protocol thanks again for the opportunity
    Be sure and tag me in that log.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

15. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Be sure and tag me in that log.
    Will do

16. I love kratom resin and am definitely down to log this stuff!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

17. Quote Originally Posted by Sdog77 View Post
    I'd love to give this stuff a shot. I hear good things!
    Sdog, have you received your product/ began your log? Thanks mace
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need of supplement to help in the libido dept
    By randy6969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-05-2017, 08:29 AM
  2. In need of advice to make sense of all this
    By rsnake21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 12:04 AM
  3. Omega Sports is in need of product testers!
    By Myokemist in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 09:23 PM
  4. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 05:49 PM