USPlabs is looking for testers TODAY! Get in here...

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Was out of town for a few days, but ordered mine this morning. Already received shipping notification! Freakin USPLabs knows what they're doing. Some of the quickest shipping on these special deals of any company!
    We sure try! As ways, appreciate the love!
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

2. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Got home from a 24 and found a sweet little box on my porch, this morning.

I'll get photos and a review up tomorrow
    Awesome!
    •   

3. Haven't seen mine show up just yet...
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Mixed up 2 sccops in 20oz ice cold water with about 5 ice cubes in there and took it with me to drink while playing basketball.

As others have mentioned, you pick up on multiple berries. My palette isn't what Bob's is, so I can't pinpoint it as well as he or others, but it's certainly complex. The interesting thing for me was there almost seemed to be a bubblegum type aftertaste. Its good, but not at all what I anticipated.

I'll try it a few more times and see if I can explain it better (and then toss up the final social media review, too).

As is the case with all MBCAA, it mixes up flawlessly. Super fine powder and no residue on the top.

At this point, I still put a handful of flavors above this, but I need a few more tastes to be certain.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

5. “Oh, you didn’t know,” in my best road dogg Jesse James voice. Usplabs does not mess around. Placed order and like an hour later I got the shipping info with tracking number.
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526
    •   

6. Mine showed up today. Ordered Monday, on my porch Friday! Those USPLabs guys must be real work-aholics. Opened the tub and it smelled great.
    Had to do the finger test, and it tasted great as well. Mixed 2 scoops in 20 ounces per the directions, mixed completely with no residue. If you're never had Modern BCAA's, it's a fine powder, so you know it's going to mix completely. Flavor was good. Definitely a multi berry taste, (hints of strawberry, blue razz-ish, almost a blackberry / blueberry thing going on) but nothing overpowering. It seems familiar, but I can't quite figure it out. I would put it in the top three for me. Another one nailed by USPLabs.

And I now have every shirt possible. Time to start doing doubles, unless you guys are gonna do something different.

Name:  USPLabs2.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  165.3 KB
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

7. Oh, and where's the MaxReps at??
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

8. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Mine showed up today. Ordered Monday, on my porch Friday! Those USPLabs guys must be real work-aholics. Opened the tub and it smelled great.
    Had to do the finger test, and it tasted great as well. Mixed 2 scoops in 20 ounces per the directions, mixed completely with no residue. If you're never had Modern BCAA's, it's a fine powder, so you know it's going to mix completely. Flavor was good. Definitely a multi berry taste, (hints of strawberry, blue razz-ish, almost a blackberry / blueberry thing going on) but nothing overpowering. It seems familiar, but I can't quite figure it out. I would put it in the top three for me. Another one nailed by USPLabs.

And I now have every shirt possible. Time to start doing doubles, unless you guys are gonna do something different.

Name:  USPLabs2.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  165.3 KB
    Sick review! We truly value and appreciate your support!

As for the MaxREPS... I’m still sipping on my last container.

9. Got mine yesterday, will use it for a few days and do a full review!! Thank you USP Labs !!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

10. Reviews of BCAA’s. lol I guess you can tell if it tastes decent and mixes ok

11. Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    Reviews of BCAA’s. lol I guess you can tell if it tastes decent and mixes ok
    You realize that is literally all they are asking people to review, right?

12. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You realize that is literally all they are asking people to review, right?
    Bingo.

13. I would like to than the good folks at USPlabs for sending me a jug of there latest flavor of Modern BCAA+, Berry Burst ! Several things I noticed right off hand was the Zero Artificial Colors and Sugar . I found it to mix very easily with no grit, floaties or sediment in the bottom of my shaker. I mixes crystal clear. The flavor was very light on my first day as I used one scoop in 24oz of cold water. The second day I used one and one half scoops and found it to be just right, the Berry Burst Flavor is right on point and makes a Great Refreshing beverage. USPlabs has a long reputation for putting out quality products and this is no exception!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I would like to than the good folks at USPlabs for sending me a jug of there latest flavor of Modern BCAA+, Berry Burst ! Several things I noticed right off hand was the Zero Artificial Colors and Sugar . I found it to mix very easily with no grit, floaties or sediment in the bottom of my shaker. I mixes crystal clear. The flavor was very light on my first day as I used one scoop in 24oz of cold water. The second day I used one and one half scoops and found it to be just right, the Berry Burst Flavor is right on point and makes a Great Refreshing beverage. USPlabs has a long reputation for putting out quality products and this is no exception!!
    Thanks for your review!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    Thanks for your review!
    My pleasure and I mean that, it is a Great Refreshing Drink !
    TEAM GET DIESEL

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I would like to than the good folks at USPlabs for sending me a jug of there latest flavor of Modern BCAA+, Berry Burst ! Several things I noticed right off hand was the Zero Artificial Colors and Sugar . I found it to mix very easily with no grit, floaties or sediment in the bottom of my shaker. I mixes crystal clear. The flavor was very light on my first day as I used one scoop in 24oz of cold water. The second day I used one and one half scoops and found it to be just right, the Berry Burst Flavor is right on point and makes a Great Refreshing beverage. USPlabs has a long reputation for putting out quality products and this is no exception!!
    Really good feedback! Thank you!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

17. dang missed this one.. haha.. my acct was lost for a while, and i have not been able to log on.. im back now.. hope you all still smashing your goals and prs... new year, new prs to be broken..

18. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    dang missed this one.. haha.. my acct was lost for a while, and i have not been able to log on.. im back now.. hope you all still smashing your goals and prs... new year, new prs to be broken..
    Next time, my brother

19. No worries my man.. looking forward to many more on the horizon

20. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

ModernBCAA+ BERRY BURST TESTERS WANTED!

Let's do this! We're looking for a gang of testers... New incredible flavor for the BETTER BCAA...

15 grams of Aminos... No dyes... Delicious and refreshing taste.

Winners will be selected this weekend. All you have to do is agree to taste test and share your review via social media (platform of choice) by December 11th. Can you agree to that?

If you're 18+, shipping to US only, and ready to do this up... Post up HERE!

To enter:
    Let us know what your current diet and training looks like. Also, let us know what channels you'd be down to share this quick, honest review on. We will select some testers and get these bottles shipped out early next week!

GO!
    Great. 37 yo male. Currently doing 5x5 stronglifts and a keto diet with carbs post and preworkout only. Get at me

21. Winners will be selected this weekend. All you have to do is agree to taste test and share your review via social media (platform of choice) by December 11th.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Winners will be selected this weekend. All you have to do is agree to taste test and share your review via social media (platform of choice) by December 11th.
    Sweet!
  23. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Renodaret View Post
    Sweet!
    I'm pretty sure he was pointing out that this opportunity has been expired now for about 6 months.

USP is constantly running promos here, so just stay active on the site and you can get in on the next one.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I'm pretty sure he was pointing out that this opportunity has been expired now for about 6 months.

USP is constantly running promos here, so just stay active on the site and you can get in on the next one.
    Thank you !
    TEAM GET DIESEL

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Thank you !
    O. Dammit. Lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 07:13 PM
  2. Looking for Licogenix Loggers! GET IN HERE!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 06:24 PM
  3. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 07:00 PM
  4. SNS is Looking for testers to design their own log...
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 11:00 AM