USPlabs is looking for testers TODAY! Get in here...

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I think Casey already picked them
    Double winnings @schizm @MidwestBeast
    We both got a little excited when we heard we could hook up four more! Haha.

Edited posts
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

2. She landed.

Will taste test tomorrow! And get the reviews up shortly (same day)!

That’s again USPLabs, Boro and Colby!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

3. USPlabs is looking for testers TODAY! Get in here...

Couldn’t wait.

Profile~ 8:1:1 [IMG]https://upload

-30 servings if two scoops = 15g bcaa
    -60 servings if a single scoop- 7.5g Bcaa

Mixed a single scoop in 10oz of water. Shook the bottle 2-4 times and it was mixed, no settling at the bottom and what foam was created, disappeared once it settled.

Flavor reminds me of when I would throw a whole row of smarties into my mouth. I am battling a sinus infection so my tastebuds are working against me. But, I taste an undertone of raspberry.. however USPLabs did an excellent job blending numerous “berry” flavors to creat this because it is hard to distinguish a specific berry to it.

USPLabs doesn’t use any dyes either so that’s an added bonus. I forget because I cycle between various BCAAs but this is a reason I do use ModernBCAA.

Price point is $29.99 (direct from USPLabs) but often run insiders and can be found for cheaper!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

4. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Couldn’t wait.

Mixed a single scoop in 10oz of water. Shook the bottle 2-4 times and it was mixed, no settling at the bottom and what foam was created, disappeared once it settled.

Flavor reminds me of when I would throw a whole row of smarties into my mouth. I am battling a sinus infection so my tastebuds are working against me. But, I taste an undertone of raspberry.. however USPLabs did an excellent job blending numerous “berry” flavors to creat this because it is hard to distinguish a specific berry to it.

USPLabs doesn’t use any dyes either so that’s an added bonus. I forget because I cycle between various BCAAs but this is a reason I do use ModernBCAA.
    I love the lack of dyes. I also like that you can actually taste multiple kinds of berries. I'm a huge mixed berry parfait fan. Maybe I ought to mix a scoop of this with vanilla Modern Protein and see if I can nail the flavor. Just kidding.
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground they’ve left us is barren cold."

5. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I love the lack of dyes. I also like that you can actually taste multiple kinds of berries. I'm a huge mixed berry parfait fan. Maybe I ought to mix a scoop of this with vanilla Modern Protein and see if I can nail the flavor. Just kidding.
    sale dropping on the 12th..

•   

6. What all would you guys like us to focus on with these reviews? Any expected criteria?
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

This is a good general outline I use for all my reviews, and people love them

- Flavor/Taste,
    - Mixability,
    -Formula
    - Dosage
    - Cost

Things I would also include about Modern BCAA:
    - no artificial dyes/coloring and
    - BCAA ratio,
    VALUE. (60 scoops for what $20??)

if you will post socially i would include about the sale
    - 12th of December
    - Where? www.usplabsdirect.com/joinus

Toss those up on FB/IG/Twitter, or even do a short youtube clip for a review.
    The company always appreciates any and all feedback but those are key points I personally address in my write-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    What all would you guys like us to focus on with these reviews? Any expected criteria?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This is a good general outline I use for all my reviews, and people love them

- Flavor/Taste,
    - Mixability,
    -Formula
    - Dosage
    - Cost

Things I would also include about Modern BCAA:
    - no artificial dyes/coloring and
    - BCAA ratio,
    VALUE. (60 scoops for what $20??)

if you will post socially i would include about the sale
    - 12th of December
    - Where? www.usplabsdirect.com/joinus

Toss those up on FB/IG/Twitter, or even do a short youtube clip for a review.
    The company always appreciates any and all feedback but those are key points I personally address in my write-ups.

about right...

9. I am down to review and add to my blog and social media sites. Do you do Affiliate programs?
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

New Berry Burst YT Video Review coming in hot tonight @USPlabsRep @borobulker
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    New Berry Burst YT Video Review coming in hot tonight @USPlabsRep @borobulker
    Came home from work to a package from USP! Will try it out and review shortly! Thanks again for the opportunity.

12. Mine came in yesterday. I am using it today, tomorrow, and Saturday. I will put up a *relatively* brief IG review tomorrow, and then a full YT review will be uploaded before Monday evening.

13. One of my favorite color combos too (second to the heather and yellow).

14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    One of my favorite color combos too (second to the heather and yellow).
    i agree...
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

USP Labs Modern BCAA Berry Burst Review

Taste

Berry Burst – Berry Burst is a mixture of berries that is blended in a heavy strawberry and blueberry-dominating flavor. In the aftertaste I picked up hints of raspberries. Overall if you are a fan of a refreshing fruity beverage this one is going to be a priority on the 13 flavors of Modern BCAA offered. If I could relate this to anything it would be smarties (candy), but with a fruity flavor added to them. The sweetness is dulled due to no artificial colors, but the sweetness is noted when you sip on the flavor.

Mixability

No problems when mixed in various liquid amounts. The bottle suggests 20oz for 2 scoops of cold water, but I found that even upward to 12oz (per scoop) of water did not impact the flavor. I prefer to dilute the beverage a bit. Since this has no artificial colors the flavoring is on the lighter side. But this product settles far easier then those who are loaded with artificial colors and can cause bloating.

Formula

• 15 grams of amino acids per serving!
    • 8:1:1 Leucine/Isoleucine/Valine BCAA ratio!
    • Almost a dozen flavors to choose from.
    • 30 full (60 scoops) servings per bottle!
    • Stim Free BCAA Formula
    • Zero Artificial Colors

Cost

Berry Burst Releases 12-12-2017
    The promo for the release is unknown at the moment, but USP Labs is very generous with their samples, T-shirts, shakers. Sign up for the IC (Inner circle) release and USP Labs will have a great offer.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. Berry Burst review will be posted tomorrow on all social media platforms

17. Barbell club dropping on the 12th, Great deal, just sign up for free at

www.usplabsdirect.com/joinus

18. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    Berry Burst review will be posted tomorrow on all social media platforms
    Nice, can’t wait!

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

USP Labs Modern BCAA Berry Burst Review

Taste

Berry Burst – Berry Burst is a mixture of berries that is blended in a heavy strawberry and blueberry-dominating flavor. In the aftertaste I picked up hints of raspberries. Overall if you are a fan of a refreshing fruity beverage this one is going to be a priority on the 13 flavors of Modern BCAA offered. If I could relate this to anything it would be smarties (candy), but with a fruity flavor added to them. The sweetness is dulled due to no artificial colors, but the sweetness is noted when you sip on the flavor.

Mixability

No problems when mixed in various liquid amounts. The bottle suggests 20oz for 2 scoops of cold water, but I found that even upward to 12oz (per scoop) of water did not impact the flavor. I prefer to dilute the beverage a bit. Since this has no artificial colors the flavoring is on the lighter side. But this product settles far easier then those who are loaded with artificial colors and can cause bloating.

Formula

•15 grams of amino acids per serving!
    •8:1:1 Leucine/Isoleucine/Valine BCAA ratio!
    •Almost a dozen flavors to choose from.
    •30 full (60 scoops) servings per bottle!
    •Stim Free BCAA Formula
    •Zero Artificial Colors

Cost

Berry Burst Releases 12-12-2017
    The promo for the release is unknown at the moment, but USP Labs is very generous with their samples, T-shirts, shakers. Sign up for the IC (Inner circle) release and USP Labs will have a great offer.
    Great review, thank you!

20. Name:  2017-12-08 14_31_03-Pre Posts - Dropbox.png
Views: 34
Size:  617.6 KB

SOOOON!!! Sign up NOW for first dibs! https://usplabsdirect.com/joinus
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  21. USPlabs is looking for testers TODAY! Get in here...

I was gracious enough to have USP Labs send me one of the first tubs of their new Berry Burst BCAA flavor, in exchange for an honest taste-test review on their product.

Flavor:
    Berry Burst – the Berry Burst flavor is a mixture of berries that tastes like a mix of berries (obviously), with a focus on strawberry and blueberry flavor. It may have just been my taste buds, but I got a hint of almost an almost bubblegum aftertaste, but was not bad in any manner, just unexpected. If you’re a fan of fruit flavored drinks, this will not disappoint. There is not much sweetness, possibly due to the lack of artificial color in, but there is sweetness in each sip.

Mixability:
    I had no problems mixing this into 20-32oz of water. This has no artificial colors, so it’s crazy to see a BCAA product with no crazy color to it, and it looks almost identical to water when mixed in a bottle. This settles far easier than a lot of other BCAA products due to the lack of unnecessary additives.

Formula:
    Some of the main USP Labs highlights on their label:

15 grams of amino acids per serving

8:1:1 Leucine/Isoleucine/Valine BCAA ratio

30 servings in each bottle

Electrolyte Blend

13 flavors to choose from

No artificial colors

Cost:

Typically, from their website you can get their Modern BCAA+ for $29.99 per tub.

The Berry Burst flavor Releases on December 12th, 2017

The promotion that they have for the release is unknown since it has yet to be released, but in my experience, USP Labs is very generous with their samples, T-shirts, shakers.

It can be ordered after signing up at www.Usplabsdirect.com/joinus

22. Brand new berry burst modern bcaas and getting to taste test it before most everyone else, #winning

Mixes perfectly just a little bit of foam at the top, which settled super fast. Most of the time I take issue with foam, but by the time I go to drink it, it’s gone.

Taste:

Like a couple others have mentioned in their reviews it is reminiscent of a fruit flavored candy. You get a nice overall merger of berry-ness at first followed by a more distinct raspberry/hints of cherry aftertaste. It’s thoroughly refreshing and a great addition to the modern bcaa family.

It’s so hard to rank the flavors, kinda like picking which family member you love the most, but I got a top five:
    1. Raspberry lemonade
    2. Cherry limeade
    3. Berry burst
    4. Grape bubblegum
    5 watermelon

Fir a new flavor to crack a top three, you know I’ll be getting in on the intro sale. #nobrainer

Not only are these bcaas delicious they’re an extreme value compared to others on the market.

Modern anywhere from 20-30 depending on sales or not. That’s for 30 servings of 15 grams bcaas. Most others are priced in that range as well but only provide 30 servings at roughly 5-7 grams bcaas. So if you chose to only take one scoop servings you’d get for roughly identical dollar amounts 60 servings and still a higher dosage at 7.5 grams bcaas.

These release on Tuesday dec 12th and you can get in on the berry goodness modern is offering up at usplabs direct.com

23. Damn. I'm getting jealous. You guys got one of those ridiculously comfortable Barbell Club shirts too? Maybe I should have put in an app.
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground they’ve left us is barren cold."

24. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Damn. I'm getting jealous. You guys got one of those ridiculously comfortable Barbell Club shirts too? Maybe I should have put in an app.
    Bro I’ve got 4 of this shirt, if u want one just dm me your new addy and I’ll shoot it over as a early Xmas gift

25. If anyone’s checked out my ig review could you offer me an explanation as to why it won’t seem to share to fb. I’ve shared stuff before but not working this time. Thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 08:13 PM
  2. Looking for Licogenix Loggers! GET IN HERE!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 07:24 PM
  3. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 08:00 PM
  4. SNS is Looking for testers to design their own log...
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 12:00 PM