~*Anavite Powder is BACK from Gaspari!!!*~

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. ~*Anavite Powder is BACK from Gaspari!!!*~








    Yes, you heard me correctly.. the best performance vitamin on the market is BACK in the delicious orange flavor! Anavite isn't just a complete multivitamin with superior chelated minerals/vitamins. It's also specifically geared towards athletes and those who work out, including effacious doses of ergogenic ingredients such as L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (physical performance/power output), Beta-alanine (muscular endurance), and boron (hormonal support).








    We want you - the members of the forum to test it out. Here is how you can win a tub, I will be giving away TWO of them!


    RULES: Running with the delicious tropical orange theme, I want you to tell me about your favorite vacation that you've ever been on. Feel free to share pictures - this might even help you being picked.


    REQUIREMENTS: 100+ posts, positive reputation, forum + Gaspari site review, from U.S.




    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order


  2. First!


    So happy this is back in our line






    -Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Good to see you guys are making this come back.
    Always better to take powders then pills (at least to me)
    Hows the orange flavor on it fellas!?

    Favorite Vacation ---> Ft Lauderdale Beach house, it is right on a golf course (3rd hole). Walk right out and be able to play the golf course. Its included in your rent when you pay for the house. Absolutely legit.



    Miami was a 30 minute drive, and the intercoastal was a few blocks from the house. Fishing, beaches, miami, night life, you had it all.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  4. olongapo city, philipines 1980-87....the 80's were the golden era of a city apply named sin city!!! I was originally there while in the navy, once I got out I went back as a civilian studying under the old GI bill, ended up running a nightclub. I dare say it was a better time than anyone else on here has or ever will have in their lifetime!!!!

    there will never be a place like that again!!!

    I went to 42 different countries while in the navy...trust me olongapo city topped them all!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    olongapo city, philipines 1980-87....the 80's were the golden era of a city apply named sin city!!! I was originally there while in the navy, once I got out I went back as a civilian studying under the old GI bill, ended up running a nightclub. I dare say it was a better time than anyone else on here has or ever will have in their lifetime!!!!

    there will never be a place like that again!!!

    I went to 42 different countries while in the navy...trust me olongapo city topped them all!!!
    Sounds like a wild time! I bet you have some good stories.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Sounds like a wild time! I bet you have some good stories.
    lol..i can't remember what I did yesterday-but I can remember those days like it just happened. like playing 'smiles' at the big round table in jolo's. being a civilian in olongapo when the fleet was out was like having the key to the candy store!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. Been using another company’s powdered vitamin as I’m so sick of taking pills and capsules. Always wanted to try Anavite.

    Costa Rica. World’s highest and longest zip lines!! Wooooohhooooooo!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Good to see you guys are making this come back.
    Always better to take powders then pills (at least to me)
    Hows the orange flavor on it fellas!?
    .
    taste like Tang, imo very enjoyable.
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DOUG30 for 30% off entire order

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Been using another company’s powdered vitamin as I’m so sick of taking pills and capsules. Always wanted to try Anavite.

    Costa Rica. World’s highest and longest zip lines!! Wooooohhooooooo!
    That's awesome, zip lining has to be a thrill. Nice pic!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Tang?
    FAWKK nice work Guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    taste like Tang, imo very enjoyable.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Tang?
    FAWKK nice work Guys!
    good enough for astronauts....good enough for me, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    taste like Tang, imo very enjoyable.
    I've never used a powdered vitamin, this sounds really interesting...I've heard that some name brands like centrum and one a day have been know to pass thru the digestive tract whole without being broken down.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I've never used a powdered vitamin, this sounds really interesting...I've heard that some name brands like centrum and one a day have been know to pass thru the digestive tract whole without being broken down.
    It is interesting and very cool. In theory, it should be even more digestible and more quickly absorbed as a powder and not a hard-pressed tablet.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  14. In for this. My favorite vacations are any Cruise I can go on.

    Name:  DSCN0226 (800x600).jpg
Views: 108
Size:  313.7 KB

    This was in 2005 I got to train at the Police weight room in Grenada, I was told this is the nicest gym on the island !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    It for this. My favorite vacations are any Cruise I can go on.

    This was in 2005 I got to train at the Police weight room in Grenada, I was told this is the nicest gym on the island !!
    Nice! Shows you how much more we expect from weight rooms in the states.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  16. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Nice! Shows you how much more we expect from weight rooms in the states.
    lol...the weight room onboard the Eisenhower was a 100x better than that!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  17. ~*Anavite Powder is BACK from Gaspari!!!*~


    Gotta say the best vacation spot I’ve been to was Seminyak. It’s a coastal beach town in Bali, Indonesia.

    Like @thebigt I got sent there through the military. Had a terrific time and I would recommend it to anyone. The US dollar goes a looooong way over there

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...the weight room onboard the Eisenhower was a 100x better than that!!!
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Gotta say the best vacation spot I’ve been to was Seminyak. It’s a coastal beach town in Bali, Indonesia.

    Like @thebigt I got sent there through the military. Had a terrific time and I would recommend it to anyone. The US dollar goes a looooong way over there
    Looks awesome!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  19. Some really good entries in here so far. I will be picking the day after Thanksgiving, Friday, so there is still some time for more entries!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  20. Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  21. I love orange !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I love orange !!
    Me as well. Plus, I “was” planning on being an astronaut when I was a child. Tang FTW.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Me as well. Plus, I “was” planning on being an astronaut when I was a child. Tang FTW.
    Now you are telling your age, some kid right now is going "What ?????"
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Now you are telling your age, some kid right now is going "What ?????"
    Lol!!! Tang, the drink of astronauts! 57 and still killing the weights!!

    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  25. Favorite vacation is a toss up between going to Glacier National Park for a week or down to Cozumel for a week. GNP because of being able to go on so many hikes and seeing some beautiful country in the mountains.
    Name:  15114546383430.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  174.7 KB
    Name:  15114546478411.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  280.5 KB
    Cozumel because it was the first time for me to be to Mexico and to go scuba diving. That was awesome!! Being able to go get a pina colada or any other drink I wanted and just go sit down by the ocean and watch all the girls running around in thing bikinis was pretty cool too. No pics of that! We also visited some of the ancient Mayan ruins and that was really cool as well!
    Name:  20507671_10203592033597461_4091745863607564030_o.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  430.0 KB
    Name:  15114549394202.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  222.3 KB
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 11:06 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 10:06 PM
  3. Big BAMA is back from the STAN
    By Big BAMA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:34 AM
  4. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 01:34 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 11:04 PM
Log in
Log in