~*Anavite Powder is BACK from Gaspari!!!*~

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Yes, you heard me correctly.. the best performance vitamin on the market is BACK in the delicious orange flavor! Anavite isn't just a complete multivitamin with superior chelated minerals/vitamins. It's also specifically geared towards athletes and those who work out, including effacious doses of ergogenic ingredients such as L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (physical performance/power output), Beta-alanine (muscular endurance), and boron (hormonal support).

We want you - the members of the forum to test it out. Here is how you can win a tub, I will be giving away TWO of them!

RULES: Running with the delicious tropical orange theme, I want you to tell me about your favorite vacation that you've ever been on. Feel free to share pictures - this might even help you being picked.

REQUIREMENTS: 100+ posts, positive reputation, forum + Gaspari site review, from U.S.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First!

So happy this is back in our line :)

-Spaz

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good to see you guys are making this come back.
Always better to take powders then pills (at least to me)
Hows the orange flavor on it fellas!?

Favorite Vacation ---> Ft Lauderdale Beach house, it is right on a golf course (3rd hole). Walk right out and be able to play the golf course. Its included in your rent when you pay for the house. Absolutely legit.

Miami was a 30 minute drive, and the intercoastal was a few blocks from the house. Fishing, beaches, miami, night life, you had it all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
olongapo city, philipines 1980-87....the 80's were the golden era of a city apply named sin city!!! I was originally there while in the navy, once I got out I went back as a civilian studying under the old GI bill, ended up running a nightclub. I dare say it was a better time than anyone else on here has or ever will have in their lifetime!!!!

there will never be a place like that again!!!

I went to 42 different countries while in the navy...trust me olongapo city topped them all!!!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
olongapo city, philipines 1980-87....the 80's were the golden era of a city apply named sin city!!! I was originally there while in the navy, once I got out I went back as a civilian studying under the old GI bill, ended up running a nightclub. I dare say it was a better time than anyone else on here has or ever will have in their lifetime!!!!

there will never be a place like that again!!!

I went to 42 different countries while in the navy...trust me olongapo city topped them all!!!
Sounds like a wild time! I bet you have some good stories.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a wild time! I bet you have some good stories.
lol..i can't remember what I did yesterday-but I can remember those days like it just happened. like playing 'smiles' at the big round table in jolo's. being a civilian in olongapo when the fleet was out was like having the key to the candy store!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been using another company’s powdered vitamin as I’m so sick of taking pills and capsules. Always wanted to try Anavite.

Costa Rica. World’s highest and longest zip lines!! Wooooohhooooooo!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Been using another company’s powdered vitamin as I’m so sick of taking pills and capsules. Always wanted to try Anavite.

Costa Rica. World’s highest and longest zip lines!! Wooooohhooooooo!
That's awesome, zip lining has to be a thrill. Nice pic!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
taste like Tang, imo very enjoyable.
I've never used a powdered vitamin, this sounds really interesting...I've heard that some name brands like centrum and one a day have been know to pass thru the digestive tract whole without being broken down.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I've never used a powdered vitamin, this sounds really interesting...I've heard that some name brands like centrum and one a day have been know to pass thru the digestive tract whole without being broken down.
It is interesting and very cool. In theory, it should be even more digestible and more quickly absorbed as a powder and not a hard-pressed tablet.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for this. My favorite vacations are any Cruise I can go on.

DSCN0226 (800x600).jpg

This was in 2005 I got to train at the Police weight room in Grenada, I was told this is the nicest gym on the island !!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
It for this. My favorite vacations are any Cruise I can go on.

This was in 2005 I got to train at the Police weight room in Grenada, I was told this is the nicest gym on the island !!
Nice! Shows you how much more we expect from weight rooms in the states.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotta say the best vacation spot I’ve been to was Seminyak. It’s a coastal beach town in Bali, Indonesia.

Like thebigt I got sent there through the military. Had a terrific time and I would recommend it to anyone. The US dollar goes a looooong way over there

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
lol...the weight room onboard the Eisenhower was a 100x better than that!!!
lol

Gotta say the best vacation spot I’ve been to was Seminyak. It’s a coastal beach town in Bali, Indonesia.

Like thebigt I got sent there through the military. Had a terrific time and I would recommend it to anyone. The US dollar goes a looooong way over there
Looks awesome!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Some really good entries in here so far. I will be picking the day after Thanksgiving, Friday, so there is still some time for more entries!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love orange !!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me as well. Plus, I “was” planning on being an astronaut when I was a child. Tang FTW.
Now you are telling your age, some kid right now is going "What ?????"

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now you are telling your age, some kid right now is going "What ?????"
Lol!!! Tang, the drink of astronauts! 57 and still killing the weights!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Favorite vacation is a toss up between going to Glacier National Park for a week or down to Cozumel for a week. GNP because of being able to go on so many hikes and seeing some beautiful country in the mountains.
15114546383430.jpg

15114546478411.jpg

Cozumel because it was the first time for me to be to Mexico and to go scuba diving. That was awesome!! Being able to go get a pina colada or any other drink I wanted and just go sit down by the ocean and watch all the girls running around in thing bikinis was pretty cool too. ;) No pics of that! We also visited some of the ancient Mayan ruins and that was really cool as well!
20507671_10203592033597461_4091745863607564030_o.jpg

15114549394202.jpg

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is interesting and very cool. In theory, it should be even more digestible and more quickly absorbed as a powder and not a hard-pressed tablet.
A friend of mine owns/runs a septic business and he says that most vitamin tablets just pass right through you before they can dissolve. He says he always has a lot of vitamin tablets in the tank after pumping the septic system. That's why the idea of a powdered or chewable vitamin supplement seems to be the best bet to me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A friend of mine owns/runs a septic business and he says that most vitamin tablets just pass right through you before they can dissolve. He says he always has a lot of vitamin tablets in the tank after pumping the septic system. That's why the idea of a powdered or chewable vitamin supplement seems to be the best bet to me.
bsflag.gif

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can not believe that a pill would still be in tacked after sitting in a septic system for months !!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can not believe that a pill would still be in tacked after sitting in a septic system for months !!
I agree. It doesn't make sense to me either. I asked him about it and he said it happened quite often.
:shrug:

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Favorite vacation is a toss up between going to Glacier National Park for a week or down to Cozumel for a week. GNP because of being able to go on so many hikes and seeing some beautiful country in the mountains.

Cozumel because it was the first time for me to be to Mexico and to go scuba diving. That was awesome!! Being able to go get a pina colada or any other drink I wanted and just go sit down by the ocean and watch all the girls running around in thing bikinis was pretty cool too. ;) No pics of that! We also visited some of the ancient Mayan ruins and that was really cool as well!
Very cool pics! Thanks for sharing.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Here are our two winners of the new powdered Anavite...

kenpoengineer and wesb2387

Congratulations!! Both of you please send me your shipping info ASAP. Thank you

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Guys !!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HUGE!! Been waiting forever to see this back!!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Hell yes! Thank you, sending PM now!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Fantastic! Thank you!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

congrats kenpoengineer and wesb2387, a pm of your thoughts on product would be much appreciated!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats kenpoengineer and wesb2387, a pm of your thoughts on product would be much appreciated!!!
Thanks big guy! Will be comparing Anavite to other powdered vitamins I’ve used.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just received my Anavite yesterday. It reminds me of the original Tang drink! You guys nailed the orange flavor.

More to follow.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just received my Anavite yesterday. It reminds me of the original Tang drink! You guys nailed the orange flavor.

More to follow.
More information....

Mixing: perfect with no residue

Taste: Very sweet. 2 scoops in 40 oz water is very sweet. Wow! Still brings memories of being a child, drinking Tang and dreaming of being an astronaut.

GI: No issues with GI. Urine is as yellow as a dye-marker in the ocean.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always loved Tang !!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 1