Testurrection is coming and 5 members will log it before it comes out.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The members of AM have chosen the name and Mr. Supps will be bringing this revolutionary testbooster to market. The question is who wants to try it before it hits the market. We are looking for 5 members that can give us a great log including pics to show us what makes this community great. Must be able to update at least 4 times a week.

Ingredients will include

B6 (Pyridoxine) - speeds up chemical reactions that occur in the cells of the body. This makes processes run more efficiently so that energy is produced while using the least amount of resources possible. B6 also assists in the production of B3, so it is a necessary vitamin for managing cholesterol levels. It helps bone marrow manufacture healthy red blood cells. B6 also boosts the immune system and makes it function more efficiently. Other health benefits of B6 include improved metabolism, hormone control, skin conditions, cardiac function, and kidney function.

B5 (Pantothenic Acid) - helps the body convert carbohydrates into fuel (glucose) which in turn is used to produce energy. This vitamin also plays an important role in the production of red blood cells, as well as sex and stress-related hormones produced in the adrenal glands. B5 is important in maintaining a healthy digestive track.

Calcium - strengthens bones and ensures the shape of the body part. Calcium also helps in maintaining optimum body weight in males and females. Sufficient amounts of calcium can help cardiac muscle to contract and relax properly. High calcium intake may help to significantly reduce the risk of developing kidney stones. It may also be helpful in maintaining healthy teeth and gums.

Zinc (as Gluconate Dihydrate) - has been shown to increase testosterone production, as well as increase male fertility, sperm motility, and overall sex drive. Zinc also plays a role in maintaining and improving prostate health. It may help prevent some forms of acne that are actually caused by a Zinc deficiency. It may improve immune system function, may encourage hair growth, and it may slow down or prevent balding. Zinc has also been found to improve the antioxidant capabilities of the liver. It helps produce thyroid-releasing hormones which are important to keep healthy testosterone levels. Zinc Gluconate consistently contains the lowest cadmium levels; this is important because cadmium exposure in high levels over a long period of time can lead to kidney failure. Always make sure products you take with Zinc are in Gluconate form.

D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate - serves as a neurotransmitter in areas of the nervous system that specialize in hormone production. Studies have shown DAA to stimulate the release of LH and GH. They have also shown it to have a direct effect on the testes in testosterone production. A recent study showed that males supplementing with 3.12g of DAA for 12 days experienced, on average, a 40% increase in free testosterone. DAA Calcium Chelate is the most soluble form of DAA available. Other forms of DAA are not very soluble, making it very hard for your body to break down and gain the benefits from DAA.

Tribulus Alatus Extract – for a long time, it has been well known in the body building community for its natural androgen stimulation. Tribulus Alatus has had more recent studies showing its promise in increasing libido and increased serum testosterone levels. Tribulus Alatus is more effective than other forms of Tribulus because it contains six unique steroidal saponins that greatly increase testosterone production.

Tongkat Ali Root (Eurycoma Longifolia) - is recognized as an ergogenic aid that enhances the body’s adaptive response to exercise. Studies have shown that supplementation of Tongkat Ali with a weight training program caused an increase in lean body mass and a loss of fat tissue. Tongkat Ali is thought to achieve this effect by causing an increase in the body’s levels of testosterone. With increased testosterone levels, Tongkat Ali may also be beneficial as a libido-enhancer or general sexual aid.

Bulbine Natalensis - is yet another herb added to our formula that has amazing testosterone boosting effects. Bulbine Natalensis is one of the latest testosterone boosters, and while you may not have heard of it yet, you are sure to in the future, as the results it provides have proven to be very effective. Bulbine Natalensis has been shown to be effective as an estrogen reducer. Its ability to increase testosterone and reduce prolactin and estrogen makes it ideal for PCT.

Basella Alba - in recent studies has been shown to enhance testosterone production in the testes and produce testosterone in the presence of LH. This close relative of spinach has promising research on finally giving body builders the Popeye characteristics they have been dreaming about.

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) – is popular now for its role as an antidote to liver failure from acetaminophen overdose. It is a very powerful antioxidant that promotes rapid liver detoxification and has been shown to improve immune system function. These benefits make it an ideal ingredient in PCT.

Milk Thistle - has long been recognized as a powerful antioxidant that helps to detoxify and repair the liver. There are hundreds of studies confirming the ability of Milk Thistle to protect the liver. This is a must-have ingredient in PCT.

Hawthorne Berry - is another antioxidant that is especially useful to protect against heart disease and help control high blood pressure. In recent studies, Hawthorne Berry has been shown to increase coronary artery blood flow, improve circulation, and lower blood pressure.

Celery Seed Extract - studies have suggested that Celery Seed Extract may help lower blood pressure and cholesterol as well as protect the liver from damaging substances. It is an all-around good ingredient for PCT.

Grape Seed Extract - is a powerful antioxidant used to treat a wide range of health problems and free radical damage including heart disease. Additionally, the antioxidants in Grape Seed Extract have a protective effect on blood vessels which may help prevent high blood pressure.

Pygeum Africanum Bark - effectively helps in relieving symptoms associated with BPH or prostate swelling. Theoretically, Pygeum Africanum Bark may also help in improving sexual health in men.

US Only
Must be of good reputation
Can not be running any other test or anabolic products

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got some other stuff I'll be taking soon, otherwise I'd be all over this. Looks like an awesome opportunity for somebody!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get in on this guys

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to have to pick some of this up After the long wait can't think of a better name. Get those apps in guys great logging opp

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Interested to see doses of all this stuff and price? Looks like a great addition as an OCT therapy supplement as well with all the BP meds and nac and milk thistle.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ricky10 get in here bro...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pics? Specifically of what?

I trust you realize what time of year this is. Not ideal circumstances for me to make my nudz debut!
Before and After. Always adds to a log

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested to see doses of all this stuff and price? Looks like a great addition as an OCT therapy supplement as well with all the BP meds and nac and milk thistle.
Once label is finished I can post

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I’m down, haven’t run a tbooster in a minute. Profile looks solid though and I believe I meet all requirements. Not currently running anything and I’d be more then happy to post before and afters.

US Only-YES
Must be of good reputation- Believe so.
Can not be running any other test or anabolic products- Deal

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s keep these coming

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
It's really cool that I got to name a test booster, thanks again for the opportunity. The ingredients sound promising, can't wait to try it!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's really cool that I got to name a test booster, thanks again for the opportunity. The ingredients sound promising, can't wait to try it!
It is kind of interesting to see your name on a product.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I’m up for giving this a try. I logged supplements in the past, but none recently. I am training using Wendler’s 5/3/1 program. Is this something that would work well with this type of program?
- I meet all your requirements
- I will be 45 next month, if that matters
- I train 4-5 days per week.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Anyone else to help test out this new test?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am hesitant since I haven't really used a T Booster that I really love. Is Testurrection up for the challenges? Within the past month, my drive/aggression in the weight room has dipped as well as my strength. My libido basically non existent. Well I am curious to see if Testurrection can help if you are! I meet all of the requirements.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ME:

Ht: 5'7"
Wt: 175
BF: 15-18%

Current Supps : Just the basics right now - Multi, Fish Oil, Protein, Pre-workout

Workouts: Typically a 4 day classic split.

Chest/Tris
Back/Traps
Shoulders/Biceps
Legs

Have been inactive for about a year on AM - new job, daughter off to college, etc. Ready to jump back into AM & my workouts!

Have done plenty of logs in the past. Always with before & after pics. Love the formula- So I decided to jump on this opportunity first!

some previous logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/276669-foxy-taking-alpha.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/267256-beta-testing-new.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/256825-foxy-rocks-mst.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/237971-eat-train-recovery.html

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am hesitant since I haven't really used a T Booster that I really love. Is Testurrection up for the challenges? Within the past month, my drive/aggression in the weight room has dipped as well as my strength. My libido basically non existent. Well I am curious to see if Testurrection can help if you are! I meet all of the requirements.
Get in on this bro

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get in on this bro
I guess I considered that my app. Currently at 227 and Been sitting around 230 for the past 6 months give or take. Been running 5/3/1 for quite awhile. My diet? It is what it is. Try to follow 16/8 IM protocol. Pregnant wife who craves ice cream and snacks. Just try to limit supper carbs and try to eat popcorn instead of other things. Since strength continues to drop, thinking about moving to more high intensity type workouts for awhile just to switch it up after my main power lifts. Hang Clean, KB, sandbags type workouts. Been doing T25 every now and again.

My past two logs here have been 2 months (Katanadrol where I bought an extra bottle from Mr. Supps and PCT) months and 3 months (Veinquish)(still running almost done)

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What the heck, i'll jump in on this. Its been a while since I have done a log. Currently 5'11 192lbs and turn 42 in December. I work out 5 days a week.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Picking these this coming week

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
count me in...currently finishing up a testojack/alpha test less than stellar run, it was ok-but just ok....looking to up my game, hopefully testurrection will up the ante!!!

I meet all requirements....well, more than a hundred posts anyways, lol.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Bump for more apps

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
pm me info and list which product as we have a few opps up

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
count me in...currently finishing up a testojack/alpha test less than stellar run, it was ok-but just ok....looking to up my game, hopefully testurrection will up the ante!!!

I meet all requirements....well, more than a hundred posts anyways, lol.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m up for giving this a try. I logged supplements in the past, but none recently. I am training using Wendler’s 5/3/1 program. Is this something that would work well with this type of program?
- I meet all your requirements
- I will be 45 next month, if that matters
- I train 4-5 days per week.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ME:

Ht: 5'7"
Wt: 175
BF: 15-18%

Current Supps : Just the basics right now - Multi, Fish Oil, Protein, Pre-workout

Workouts: Typically a 4 day classic split.

Chest/Tris
Back/Traps
Shoulders/Biceps
Legs

Have been inactive for about a year on AM - new job, daughter off to college, etc. Ready to jump back into AM & my workouts!

Have done plenty of logs in the past. Always with before & after pics. Love the formula- So I decided to jump on this opportunity first!

some previous logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/276669-foxy-taking-alpha.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/267256-beta-testing-new.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/256825-foxy-rocks-mst.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/237971-eat-train-recovery.html

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice! love seeing liver help in a product that contains bulbine.....really solid

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice! love seeing liver help in a product that contains bulbine.....really solid
I agree...I've never had any issues with short runs of bulbine, but the liver protection is a nice addition.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Waiting for a few more guys.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sent in first 3 that responded. MAy look for a few more in a couple of days.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
atta boy...lets get this testurrection up from the grave and rollin!!!
Its been a long process that you've earned your right to log.... I bet you came up with 150,000 names at least lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its been a long process that you've earned your right to log.... I bet you came up with 150,000 names at least lol
it's gonna be a testaride to the finish, lol.