Kratom caps Log offer - Pain modulator and Mood enhancer

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I tried kratom once before, could not handle it...made me puke. I tried with applesauce and cinnamon and was a little better but still made my stomach upset....

very cool that you have encapsulated kratom....if I didn't live in Indiana I would love to try this for the pain in my right knee!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I tried kratom once before, could not handle it...made me puke. I tried with applesauce and cinnamon and was a little better but still made my stomach upset....

very cool that you have encapsulated kratom....if I didn't live in Indiana I would love to try this for the pain in my right knee!!!
    What sort of dose did you take for that bad effect? x
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bell1986 View Post
    What sort of dose did you take for that bad effect? x
    2-4 scoops.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Subbed to learn more about the product
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    2-4 scoops.
    Yeah, you probably hit 5+ grams on your first go. Usually recommended to start with 1-3g if you've never done it. I didn't listen to that warning and also threw up when I measured it out to 5g. Next time I backed it off and only tried 2g and it was great.

I think you'd be fine if you just start off smaller.

6. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Yeah, you probably hit 5+ grams on your first go. Usually recommended to start with 1-3g if you've never done it. I didn't listen to that warning and also threw up when I measured it out to 5g. Next time I backed it off and only tried 2g and it was great.

I think you'd be fine if you just start off smaller.
    even better with caps....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    even better with caps....
    True. That is why I would like to try the caps. Mixing 2 scoops in a Ice cold Grape BCAA drink is still kind of tough to get down! It didn't make me toss my cookies but I had a little nausea for about an hour.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

8. FYI Everyone's kratom shipped out and you should get it soon. Post as soon as you get it and pm me for logging details if you haven't already received the protocol for the log.
    NeuroChem Performance Enhancing Solutions Since 2003
    Proud Sponsor of AnabolicMinds

9. Quote Originally Posted by NeuroTropic View Post
    Still open I'll confirm with any new posters shortly. Why do you want to try it?
    I like the effects of Kratom. It's always been hard for me to swallow the powder. Would really like to see how your formula in caps work. Plus I have had a torn labrum for over a year and would like to see how productive the pain relieving properties will be.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

10. Iíve used a few different vendors for kratom in the past. Have taken a hiatus on kratom because i tend to over use it. However, a small sample can only be used until itís gone!

Anyhow, I would write and honest review for this particular product if chosen!

Vicaine Log with Review

Vicaine Log with Review
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

11. Log is up. Thanks again for the opportunity to test this out!

Kratom Caps Log (Sponsored)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TestForece - Nootropic and Mood Enhancement effects
    By dsade in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 11:08 PM
  2. DHEA and Mood Enhancement
    By Parteeman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 03:50 PM
  3. Replies: 0