TESTOSTERONE SUPPORT... CORTISOL CONTROL... AND MORE! ALL FOR 30% OFF + FREE BONUSES!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. TESTOSTERONE SUPPORT... CORTISOL CONTROL... AND MORE! ALL FOR 30% OFF + FREE BONUSES!


    Name:  2017-10-26 15_14_59-Inbox - Usplabsdirect ?- Mail.png
Views: 20331
Size:  552.0 KB

    1 Month Supply of ULTIMATE-T for $27.99!
    ($12.00 OFF!!!)


    TESTOSTERONE Support & CORTISOL Control
    Featuring NEW Spilanthes & KSM

    PLUS YOU GET EVERYTHING BELOW!

    FREE ModernCREATINE (Choice of Flavor)
    FREE Signature Barbell Club Shaker
    FREE Signature Compression Socks
    FREE SHIPPING!
    365 DAY RISK-FREE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

    BONUS! ADD A BOTTLE OF Jack3d for only $14.99! ($10.00 OFF + SHIPS FREE)


    Name:  2017-10-26 15_20_39-Inbox - Usplabsdirect ?- Mail.png
Views: 602
Size:  109.7 KB
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //


  2. Name:  2017-10-26 15_46_04-cheat meal - Google Search.png
Views: 522
Size:  930.7 KB

    To Enter: Click share your favorite cheat meal! BONUS POINTS for pics!!!

    Name:  2017-10-26 15_49_01-USPlabs (@usplabs) • Instagram photos and videos.png
Views: 548
Size:  375.1 KB

    Two (2) winners will be randomly selected on 10/30/17 and will receive one (1) bottle of ModernPROTEIN (Flavor of choice), one (1) tub of Jack3d (Flavor of choice), one (1) Signature Barbell Club shaker, and one (1) Barbell Club Tee
    (Winners will be announced in this post. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection or winnings will be forfeited. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only. Alternate product may be substituted based upon availability at time of shipping. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Name:  2017-10-26 15_14_59-Inbox - Usplabsdirect ?- Mail.png
Views: 20331
Size:  552.0 KB

    1 Month Supply of ULTIMATE-T for $27.99!
    ($12.00 OFF!!!)


    TESTOSTERONE Support & CORTISOL Control
    Featuring NEW Spilanthes & KSM

    PLUS YOU GET EVERYTHING BELOW!

    FREE ModernCREATINE (Choice of Flavor)
    FREE Signature Barbell Club Shaker
    FREE Signature Compression Socks
    FREE SHIPPING!
    365 DAY RISK-FREE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

    BONUS! ADD A BOTTLE OF Jack3d for only $14.99! ($10.00 OFF + SHIPS FREE)


    Name:  2017-10-26 15_20_39-Inbox - Usplabsdirect ?- Mail.png
Views: 602
Size:  109.7 KB
    wow deal....

    if you haven't tried it UT, you should.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Name:  2017-10-26 15_46_04-cheat meal - Google Search.png
Views: 522
Size:  930.7 KB

    To Enter: Click share your favorite cheat meal! BONUS POINTS for pics!!!

    Name:  2017-10-26 15_49_01-USPlabs (@usplabs) • Instagram photos and videos.png
Views: 548
Size:  375.1 KB

    Two (2) winners will be randomly selected on 10/30/17 and will receive one (1) bottle of ModernPROTEIN (Flavor of choice), one (1) tub of Jack3d (Flavor of choice), one (1) Signature Barbell Club shaker, and one (1) Barbell Club Tee
    (Winners will be announced in this post. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection or winnings will be forfeited. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only. Alternate product may be substituted based upon availability at time of shipping. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)
    Name:  2017-10-26 15_52_09-double chocolate donuts - Google Search.png
Views: 423
Size:  1.56 MB

    For me.... Double chocolate donuts are life. They're one of the only things standing between me and a six-pack like Colbys....
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  5. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Name:  2017-10-26 15_14_59-Inbox - Usplabsdirect ?- Mail.png
Views: 20331
Size:  552.0 KB

    1 Month Supply of ULTIMATE-T for $27.99!
    ($12.00 OFF!!!)


    TESTOSTERONE Support & CORTISOL Control
    Featuring NEW Spilanthes & KSM

    PLUS YOU GET EVERYTHING BELOW!

    FREE ModernCREATINE (Choice of Flavor)
    FREE Signature Barbell Club Shaker
    FREE Signature Compression Socks
    FREE SHIPPING!
    365 DAY RISK-FREE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

    BONUS! ADD A BOTTLE OF Jack3d for only $14.99! ($10.00 OFF + SHIPS FREE)


    Name:  2017-10-26 15_20_39-Inbox - Usplabsdirect ?- Mail.png
Views: 602
Size:  109.7 KB
    USP always finds a way to out do themselves with these deals!

    This thread should have some great cheats meals. Anxiously waiting Chef Bob's arrival... @TheSolution
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Yall know chef bob rolls DEEP on the ice cream for his cheat meal









    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Yall know chef bob rolls DEEP on the ice cream for his cheat meal









    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant
  8. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    I'm doing this this weekend because I will be having the most epic cheat meal.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  9. Oh such a no brainer for me:

    Name:  IMG_1057.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  389.9 KB

    Name:  IMG_1056.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  436.3 KB
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

  10. Taro boba tea!

    Name:  FB_IMG_1509064113729.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  132.3 KB
    "At the water's edge, I bowed my head to drink, only to drown.
    Retrace, then return. Time won't take us back.""

  11. Name:  IMG_0274.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  123.7 KB
    Always my go to cheat meal. 2-4 Dbl Dbl’s animal style with fries well done. Saaaaaaaaaap
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com
  12. TESTOSTERONE SUPPORT... CORTISOL CONTROL... AND MORE! ALL FOR 30% OFF + FREE BONUSES!


    Favorite cheat meal lmao. You can never go wrong with this. Hopefully it’ll help my chances at winning this thing lol. Name:  IMG_2866.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  114.3 KB

  13. Name:  IMG_4910.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  1.13 MB
    Name:  IMG_4911.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  101.3 KB

    A good cake donut and double filled oatmeal cream pie are tough to beat for me.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Name:  IMG_0274.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  123.7 KB
    Always my go to cheat meal. 2-4 Dbl Dbl’s animal style with fries well done. Saaaaaaaaaap
    that's called a suicide cheat

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I'm doing this this weekend because I will be having the most epic cheat meal.
    I'm honored! this maybe a first, amigo.

  16. Cheat meal ya say? That Papa Johns meat lovers and blueberry Dunkin Donut screams at me. Name:  Screenshot_20171027-120425.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  42.1 KBName:  Screenshot_20171027-120551.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  102.5 KB

  17. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Cheat meal ya say? That Papa Johns meat lovers and blueberry Dunkin Donut screams at me. Name:  Screenshot_20171027-120425.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  42.1 KBName:  Screenshot_20171027-120551.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  102.5 KB
    Love me some papa John I always get the bbq chicken pizza there. Blueberry donuts are good but I’ve noticed the artificial flavoring in some of them repeat like crazy on me as I get older
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

  18. Name:  images.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  18.7 KB

    There's a regional pizza chain called Dewey's. Southwest BBQ pizza is ridiculous. Or anything at Cheesecake Factory, Factory Burrito Grande comes to mind quickly.

    I used a bottle of UT last spring during a cut, seemed to help a lot. I noticed improved mood and sleep the most.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Love me some papa John I always get the bbq chicken pizza there. Blueberry donuts are good but I’ve noticed the artificial flavoring in some of them repeat like crazy on me as I get older
    I've never had a problem with the DD blueberry flavoring, have you tried Shipley's Donuts any? They seem to use more natural or at least more real tasting favoring, i believe...at least it tastes like it

  20. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I've never had a problem with the DD blueberry flavoring, have you tried Shipley's Donuts any? They seem to use more natural or at least more real tasting favoring, i believe...at least it tastes like it
    No never heard of Shipley’s. I’ll hav to try the dd one. We have two really stupid good gourmet donut shops here so I primarily stick to them, but there’s a dd about a mile from me so one am I may just grab a blueberry there and give it a shot
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

  21. If this threads around next Friday I’ll post pics, if not they’ll be in my log. my mother is making me moussaka for my birthday meal next Friday. It’s perhaps one of the greatest things ever created. Layers of ground lamb, eggplant and different cheeses. Each small piece is close to 1k calories and I can usually down 2. So perfect for bulking
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

  22. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Cheat meal ya say? That Papa Johns meat lovers and blueberry Dunkin Donut screams at me. Name:  Screenshot_20171027-120425.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  42.1 KBName:  Screenshot_20171027-120551.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  102.5 KB
    IName:  2017-10-27 14_58_52-i like it meme - Google Search.png
Views: 265
Size:  627.6 KB

    We need to hang out.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  23. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    IName:  2017-10-27 14_58_52-i like it meme - Google Search.png
Views: 265
Size:  627.6 KB

    We need to hang out.
    Lol, sounds like a plan
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    No never heard of Shipley’s. I’ll hav to try the dd one. We have two really stupid good gourmet donut shops here so I primarily stick to them, but there’s a dd about a mile from me so one am I may just grab a blueberry there and give it a shot
    Paula's and Donut Kraze put DD To shame, its not even close.
    Thats like comparing Allen Burger Venture to McDonalds in quality.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  25. Name:  IMG_0053.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  144.7 KB

    Literally a favorite pastime of mine. Some ppl have cute cheat meals. This one slice 1 of 8! I eat massive amounts of food and love it!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. [USA] FS: Opened OG Alphamine, Joint Support XT, Alphamax, and more.
    By Woody in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2017, 12:36 PM
  2. [USA] olympus labs sup3r pct, essentials line and more! all for sale/trade
    By YoungBodyBuil in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-24-2016, 11:03 AM
  3. Lean Xtreme - cortisol control and non-stim fat loss
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 10:39 AM
  4. looking for rec on Cortisol Control (and stack)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 05:17 PM
  5. cortisol control and muscle building
    By nolinenowait in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 01:16 AM
Log in
Log in