Seismic Surge by Hard Rock Supplements Logging Opportunity

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by boflex78 View Post
    PM sent, excited to give this a run and do my first log on here!
    Welcome to the log crew! Can't wait to compare notes with fellow loggers!
    Olympus Labs EP1C Transdermal http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.htm BPS Laxacrine=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271033-jayo84-getting-lean.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    Congrats to the winners. I guess my 29 in depth reviews don't count
    Send your info to lean and we will get you the samples out
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   

3. This is a knockout formula, Hard Rock delivers another winner! Excited for the winners to log this!

It's kinda like this:

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 53
Size:  578.0 KB
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!

4. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    This is a knockout formula, Hard Rock delivers another winner! Excited for the winners to log this!

It's kinda like this:

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 53
Size:  578.0 KB
    MUSIC TO MY EARS...very excited to log SEISMIC SURGE!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Today's the day! Winners are listed below!

Members below will receive and tub of Seismic Surge and create a Log:
    @nubioso, @thebigt, @jayo84, and @boflex78

Member below will recieve a sample pack of Seismic Surge:
    @skinnybones, @TheMovement

Winners PM me your shipping info and we'll get these out to you! Thanks for entering the promo!
    OOOOOHRAAAAH....thank you!!!

congrats to everyone!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    OOOOOHRAAAAH....thank you!!!

congrats to everyone!!!
    Same to you brother!

7. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Same to you brother!
    heck yeah...always pumped to try a new stim!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Send your info to lean and we will get you the samples out
    Thank you that was considerate of you and I sent my info to Lean. Where would you like us to post up
    our reviews in this thread or will the product be in the supplement review section for us to post it in there?

9. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    Thank you that was considerate of you and I sent my info to Lean. Where would you like us to post up
    our reviews in this thread or will the product be in the supplement review section for us to post it in there?
    CONGRATS
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Congrats again everyone! We'll get the winners their sample or tub of seismic surge asap!
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

11. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Congrats again everyone! We'll get the winners their sample or tub of seismic surge asap!
    'F'ing A!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    Supplement review section please

13. I went to the seismic surge page at strong supps and read the reviews...damn, really excited to try this!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I went to the seismic surge page at strong supps and read the reviews...damn, really excited to try this!!!!
    Yeah I did the same thing lol. I wanted to see the label. I think it's going to be killer.
    Hopefully have it next week.
    Olympus Labs EP1C Transdermal http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.htm BPS Laxacrine=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271033-jayo84-getting-lean.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by jayo84 View Post
    Yeah I did the same thing lol. I wanted to see the label. I think it's going to be killer.
    Hopefully have it next week.
    fingers crossed!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

16. I missed this entirely. I'm always down for reviewing samples. I'll catch the next one. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's thoughts on this.

I've had some HARD hitting stim products that feature Panthergy which I can see on the label in the picture, but Panthergy doesn't appear to be in the product anymore on the website. Was it removed or does the ingredient go by another name?
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

17. Package landed today. Thanks again, can't wait to try this!

Also, thanks for the shirt and the shaker cup! I just wish I was swole enough to fill out the tank. =P I'll be getting a log going in the next couple days as I just finished my lifting days and the next 2 are cardio. I'll probably still try the seismic surge as I like a little oomph for my cardio anyway, but it's true test will be getting that pump on the weights!

18. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Package landed today. Thanks again, can't wait to try this!

Also, thanks for the shirt and the shaker cup! I just wish I was swole enough to fill out the tank. =P I'll be getting a log going in the next couple days as I just finished my lifting days and the next 2 are cardio. I'll probably still try the seismic surge as I like a little oomph for my cardio anyway, but it's true test will be getting that pump on the weights!
    Looking forward to it. Throw up some pics if you get a chance everyone link their log itt when itís up and running

19. got mine today also, will use it in the morning and put log up tomorrow afternoon.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Me too!! Super fired up!
  21. Thumbs up

[img]Name:  20171107_005136.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  139.7 KB[/img]

I came home from work to this nice little generous package and I will be putting the two flavors to the
    test and I will be posting a full thorough review where I will give feedback on profile, mixability, taste,
    energy, focus, and performance. I would love to post my review in the supplement review section
    where it will count so if the reps can get this PW listed in the review section I will post there but if it's
    not then I'll post it in this thread. Thanks again to the reps for the opp to try this PW and the tank fits
    this Totalpackage like it was made for him

22. Awesome! Glad you guys received yours!!! Can't wait to see the logs!
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

23. Sorry boys forgot to check the mail yesterday but I'm sure my package was in there. Will definitely check today and get everything ready for my log. Mine will probably be a little different as my work schedule can get a little crazy, especially if certain things happen this week but will definitely be putting 100% into it once I get it going. Thanks again for the opportunity to log this, should be fun comparing notes and feedback with the other loggers!

24. Name:  IMG_0839.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  196.8 KB

Huge thanks to Strong and the reps for the extras with my samples! My review will follow after my 2nd sample pack and Iím looking forward to some serious pumps.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements Logging Opportunity!
    By LeanEngineer in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-05-2016, 04:56 AM
  2. Logging Opp for Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements
    By LeanEngineer in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-16-2015, 05:56 PM
  3. Anyone take Androvar by Hard Rock Supplements?
    By dprintz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2015, 04:50 PM
  4. Methastadrol by Hard Rock Supplements
    By no reason in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 04:41 PM
  5. Halo-Plex by Hard Rock Supplements
    By negi01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 04:56 AM