The Secret -Team Juggernaut - Handing Out 3 Team Memberships FREE - GTF IN HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. The Secret -Team Juggernaut - Handing Out 3 Team Memberships FREE - GTF IN HERE

Guys,

I am part of Team Juggernaut and I see you all spending hundreds of dollars chasing fad supplements (which is fine and important) but neglecting the TWO MOST BASIC PRINCIPLES for getting big.

DIET
    EXERCISE PLAN

The team is lead by Carl Jackson (one big dude who used to get on stage with pro's like Kevin Levrone and others). Carl has perfected a plan to get you bigger than ever.

Start with your diet. Are you eating enough at the right times? Do you know the keys to nutrient timing and cheat meals along with carb backloading?

How is your training? You are spending hundreds a month looking for a miracle supplement (I've seen some crackpot fads) but how is your training and do you have someone pushing you at the right BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY TELLING YOU WHEN TO SLOW DOWN?

We all think that the key to muscle growth is constant heavy lifting and I will tell you friends, after 25 years of lifting, that's just not 100% the case. There is an art to this and it's not COME ON ONE MORE REP BRO!

Unless you are using
    Growth Hormone
    Insulin,
    Steroids
    Clenbuterol,

lifting big each time is really counter productive. A series of heavy loading and deloading is key!

I will be posting on this thread some amazing transformations. Also, the team isn't just men, there are actually as many women competitors on the team.

https://www.facebook.com/hashtagteamjuggernaut/
    Team Info - Mind And Muscle

Carl isn't a forum guy but submit your questions and I will make sure that they get answered.

We will pick 3 FREE memberships (3 months total each member)

1) Standard member just looking to add size and cut BF% (NOOB)
    2) Veteran looking to have specific body part gains
    3) Precontest competitor

Post Pictures
    Desired Goals
    Which One You Are Trying Out For
    Lagging Body Parts
    Contest History

Application would be posted http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/te...sessment-form/

Once you get your application in, post pics and which member ship you would be interested in.

The prize is

3 months basic membership

We will be giving out one each of the following.

1) Standard member just looking to add size or cut BF% (New member)
    3) Precontest competitor

Post Pictures:
    Desired Goals
    Lagging Body Parts
    Contest History
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

2. I was just looking at team juggernaut the other day. It was mentioning being able to work out with the team, but I'm assuming this program is tailored for people elsewhere in the world too? I would love a personally tailored plan, but the accountability and being able to work 1 on 1 with someone to check my form would be awesome too. How would you address these things being in different states? Video submissions/form coaching via email?
    •   

3. Can you elaborate on the actual membership, application, and what would be the expectations/execution of the actual membership?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

4. I know Carl personally guys and he isnít all talk. Heís about giving you the tools to build a better foundation and increase the level of your performance. Everything you need is at your finger tips. Diet, workouts and supplementation. Check it out
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

5. Interested to hear more
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   

6. Name:  Stefani T.png
Views: 156
Size:  1.14 MB
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.

7. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Can you elaborate on the actual membership, application, and what would be the expectations/execution of the actual membership?
    It's $125 a month and you get access to the app, the facebook group, the coaches and carl specifically.

They adjust diet and training on a weekly basis.

He will take you one of two ways.

1) Reach your goals for size and BF%
    2) Get you ready to step on stage for a certain event.

8. Name:  Josh Wenger.png
Views: 160
Size:  1,009.2 KB

9. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    It's $125 a month and you get access to the app, the facebook group, the coaches and carl specifically.

They adjust diet and training on a weekly basis.

He will take you one of two ways.

1) Reach your goals for size and BF%
    2) Get you ready to step on stage for a certain event.
    your thread title says "handing out 3 free memberships"...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by Asteele08 View Post
    I was just looking at team juggernaut the other day. It was mentioning being able to work out with the team, but I'm assuming this program is tailored for people elsewhere in the world too? I would love a personally tailored plan, but the accountability and being able to work 1 on 1 with someone to check my form would be awesome too. How would you address these things being in different states? Video submissions/form coaching via email?
    They do Skype and of course app, phone calls etc...

I was following more the diet and now I am just starting the exercise plan as well. Time to get serious for me. I take LOTS of supplements and to be honest THE BEST was 6-KP and prohormones, my myostatin levels went down to nothing and I am solid.

11. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    your thread title says "handing out 3 free memberships"...
    Yes, we will. Waiting on DAN to come in and get the contest started!

12. I'd be down to give this a shot for the three months, I've never used a trainer and have just been kind of trying out different stuff as I've gone along. I'd love to see how having a specific plan/pushing from someone could help me. I'm not a noob per se but would certainly fall under that category as I definitely need help losing bf and getting more defined. Currently running a log with some recent pics if needed.

13. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I'd be down to give this a shot for the three months, I've never used a trainer and have just been kind of trying out different stuff as I've gone along. I'd love to see how having a specific plan/pushing from someone could help me. I'm not a noob per se but would certainly fall under that category as I definitely need help losing bf and getting more defined. Currently running a log with some recent pics if needed.
    Great post do you have some pictures?

Post Pictures
    Desired Goals
    Lagging Body Parts
    Contest History

14. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    Great post do you have some pictures?

Post Pictures
    Desired Goals
    Lagging Body Parts
    Contest History
    Thatís my most recent pic, bout 6 weeks ago but look about the same now. Iíd really like to drop some bf% and gain some size. Trying out for the noob as I feel while I have a decent base definitely need work. I feel my chest development is certainly in need of help. Never done a contest and donít have a desire to do so, just in it for personal reasons.

Name:  IMG_1507751557.292021.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  523.6 KB

15. Good application.You look like a great candidate for the team. Of course we expect logs from the people we choose and activity on the team forum!

16. Sorry for getting this up later than I wanted. Working late. Here is all the information in one spot.

Application would be posted http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/te...sessment-form/

Once you get your application in, post pics and which member ship you would be interested in.

The prize is

3) Precontest competitor

Post Pictures:
    Desired Goals
    Lagging Body Parts
    Contest History

Would need to post both logs and add content to the team forums.

17. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Sorry for getting this up later than I wanted. Working late. Here is all the information in one spot.

The prize is

3) Precontest competitor

Post Pictures:
    Desired Goals
    Lagging Body Parts
    Contest History

Would need to post both logs and add content to the team forums.
    went ahead and filled out that application as well.

18. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Nice.

19. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    At 6'2 and 200lbs you must be a hard gainer?

20. Name:  John B (1).png
Views: 110
Size:  958.1 KB

21. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    At 6'2 and 200lbs you must be a hard gainer?
    I was up at 225 but I was at a way higher bf% than Iíd like. Iíd like to stay around this weight. Iím not looking to get massive, I just have always kind of looked like my pics and have had trouble really getting more than the Dad bod haha

22. This is a really good promo. Definitely not the usual. Hopefully there are some great transformations that take place.

23. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    This is a really good promo. Definitely not the usual. Hopefully there are some great transformations that take place.
    I am hoping that we see some really good candidates. This has a value of around $500.
  24. Administrator

They should do 3 plus @love2liftkat

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    They should do 3 plus @love2liftkat

I really like that idea!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2017, 05:29 PM
  2. Welcome Team Juggernaut!
    By Ari Gold in forum Team Juggernaut
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 09:23 AM
  3. Just placing an introduction - Team Juggernaut
    By CJuggernaut in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2017, 08:46 PM