The Secret -Team Juggernaut - Handing Out 3 Team Memberships FREE - GTF IN HERE

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Nice, Iím playing tag with CJ, sent my email and all that good stuff as well as a text message but havenít actually chatted yet

2. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Nice, Iím playing tag with CJ, sent my email and all that good stuff as well as a text message but havenít actually chatted yet
    Was it a Michigan number. If so I just missed him as well
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Talked to CJ today and it sounds like we're going to have a go at this! He's going to send me some info and questionnaire for me to fill in tonight to begin tailoring things... Based on our convo's it sounds like a lot of what he has in mond is failry similar to the way I have been running both my programming and my diet so I think this will be a great match. I will keep you guys updated on the status and if things proceed as I think they will, I'll get a log going and drop a link in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Nice, I’m playing tag with CJ, sent my email and all that good stuff as well as a text message but haven’t actually chatted yet
    Congrats to both of you! I’ll follow if logged. I’m interested in how well the coaching goes without meeting in person.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Was it a Michigan number. If so I just missed him as well
    yes, they're just outside of detroit.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. Was a 734 number that sent an email somehow? No missed call so tried texting it
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    yes, they're just outside of detroit.
    Well ****. I missed him today.
  7. The Secret -Team Juggernaut - Handing Out 3 Team Memberships FREE - GTF IN HERE

I got a link to setup my account and dl the app, but I havenít spoken to anyone yet? Edit: followed the link and itís a pretty thorough questionnaire that I submitted

8. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I got a link to setup my account and dl the app, but I haven’t spoken to anyone yet? Edit: followed the link and it’s a pretty thorough questionnaire that I submitted
    same here... filled that out as well as some supplementary detail requested by Carl via a separate email.

Im sure he will reach out to you again.

9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    same here... filled that out as well as some supplementary detail requested by Carl via a separate email.

Im sure he will reach out to you again.
    Yea I did the email one and the app one. I called him a few minutes ago as requested but he was with a client.

10. All set up on the TJ training app and Carl has told me that he's going to get my program to me this weekend to review. As soon as I get it and ahve a chance to go over, I'll get my log started up to begin the journey.

11. Log is up and the work starts TODAY!

all are welcome to join and comment: Team Juggernaut ft. Booneman77 - 3 months to Mass!

12. Make sure please post with me on the forum and also can you contact CJ directly at [email protected] to get your info and the other's into the android/iphone app?
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

13. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    Make sure please post with me on the forum and also can you contact CJ directly at [email protected] to get your info and the other's into the android/iphone app?
    Got my app up and running and also my log

14. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    Make sure please post with me on the forum and also can you contact CJ directly at [email protected] to get your info and the other's into the android/iphone app?
    i have no idea what you were trying to say here or who this was directed at...? been talking to CJ for a week and have the app, log, and everything running already?

15. We have a forum on here. Let's make it active! i don't talk to CJ too often he has his whole team to cover. Sorry boys I am behind!
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

16. Log is up and first workout in the books!

Getting Ripped With Team Juggernaut!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2017, 06:29 PM
  2. Welcome Team Juggernaut!
    By Ari Gold in forum Team Juggernaut
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 10:23 AM
  3. Just placing an introduction - Team Juggernaut
    By CJuggernaut in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6