The Secret -Team Juggernaut - Handing Out 3 Team Memberships FREE - GTF IN HERE

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

I am part of Team Juggernaut and I see you all spending hundreds of dollars chasing fad supplements (which is fine and important) but neglecting the TWO MOST BASIC PRINCIPLES for getting big.

DIET
EXERCISE PLAN

The team is lead by Carl Jackson (one big dude who used to get on stage with pro's like Kevin Levrone and others). Carl has perfected a plan to get you bigger than ever.

Start with your diet. Are you eating enough at the right times? Do you know the keys to nutrient timing and cheat meals along with carb backloading?

How is your training? You are spending hundreds a month looking for a miracle supplement (I've seen some crackpot fads) but how is your training and do you have someone pushing you at the right BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY TELLING YOU WHEN TO SLOW DOWN?

We all think that the key to muscle growth is constant heavy lifting and I will tell you friends, after 25 years of lifting, that's just not 100% the case. There is an art to this and it's not COME ON ONE MORE REP BRO!

Unless you are using
Growth Hormone
Insulin,
Steroids
Clenbuterol,

lifting big each time is really counter productive. A series of heavy loading and deloading is key!

I will be posting on this thread some amazing transformations. Also, the team isn't just men, there are actually as many women competitors on the team.

https://www.facebook.com/hashtagteamjuggernaut/
Team Info - Mind And Muscle

Carl isn't a forum guy but submit your questions and I will make sure that they get answered.

We will pick 3 FREE memberships (3 months total each member)

1) Standard member just looking to add size and cut BF% (NOOB)
2) Veteran looking to have specific body part gains
3) Precontest competitor

Post Pictures
Desired Goals
Which One You Are Trying Out For
Lagging Body Parts
Contest History

Application would be posted http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/te...sessment-form/

Once you get your application in, post pics and which member ship you would be interested in.

The prize is

3 months basic membership

We will be giving out one each of the following.

1) Standard member just looking to add size or cut BF% (New member)
3) Precontest competitor

Post Pictures:
Desired Goals
Lagging Body Parts
Contest History

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just looking at team juggernaut the other day. It was mentioning being able to work out with the team, but I'm assuming this program is tailored for people elsewhere in the world too? I would love a personally tailored plan, but the accountability and being able to work 1 on 1 with someone to check my form would be awesome too. How would you address these things being in different states? Video submissions/form coaching via email?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can you elaborate on the actual membership, application, and what would be the expectations/execution of the actual membership?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know Carl personally guys and he isn’t all talk. He’s about giving you the tools to build a better foundation and increase the level of your performance. Everything you need is at your finger tips. Diet, workouts and supplementation. Check it out

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interested to hear more

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate on the actual membership, application, and what would be the expectations/execution of the actual membership?
It's $125 a month and you get access to the app, the facebook group, the coaches and carl specifically.

They adjust diet and training on a weekly basis.

He will take you one of two ways.

1) Reach your goals for size and BF%
2) Get you ready to step on stage for a certain event.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's $125 a month and you get access to the app, the facebook group, the coaches and carl specifically.

They adjust diet and training on a weekly basis.

He will take you one of two ways.

1) Reach your goals for size and BF%
2) Get you ready to step on stage for a certain event.
your thread title says "handing out 3 free memberships"...

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I was just looking at team juggernaut the other day. It was mentioning being able to work out with the team, but I'm assuming this program is tailored for people elsewhere in the world too? I would love a personally tailored plan, but the accountability and being able to work 1 on 1 with someone to check my form would be awesome too. How would you address these things being in different states? Video submissions/form coaching via email?
They do Skype and of course app, phone calls etc...

I was following more the diet and now I am just starting the exercise plan as well. Time to get serious for me. I take LOTS of supplements and to be honest THE BEST was 6-KP and prohormones, my myostatin levels went down to nothing and I am solid.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be down to give this a shot for the three months, I've never used a trainer and have just been kind of trying out different stuff as I've gone along. I'd love to see how having a specific plan/pushing from someone could help me. I'm not a noob per se but would certainly fall under that category as I definitely need help losing bf and getting more defined. Currently running a log with some recent pics if needed.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I'd be down to give this a shot for the three months, I've never used a trainer and have just been kind of trying out different stuff as I've gone along. I'd love to see how having a specific plan/pushing from someone could help me. I'm not a noob per se but would certainly fall under that category as I definitely need help losing bf and getting more defined. Currently running a log with some recent pics if needed.
Great post do you have some pictures?

Post Pictures
Desired Goals
Lagging Body Parts
Contest History

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great post do you have some pictures?

Post Pictures
Desired Goals
Lagging Body Parts
Contest History
That’s my most recent pic, bout 6 weeks ago but look about the same now. I’d really like to drop some bf% and gain some size. Trying out for the noob as I feel while I have a decent base definitely need work. I feel my chest development is certainly in need of help. Never done a contest and don’t have a desire to do so, just in it for personal reasons.

IMG_1507751557.292021.jpg

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Good application.You look like a great candidate for the team. Of course we expect logs from the people we choose and activity on the team forum!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for getting this up later than I wanted. Working late. Here is all the information in one spot.

Application would be posted http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/team/personal-assessment-form/

Once you get your application in, post pics and which member ship you would be interested in.

The prize is

3) Precontest competitor

Post Pictures:
Desired Goals
Lagging Body Parts
Contest History

Would need to post both logs and add content to the team forums.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for getting this up later than I wanted. Working late. Here is all the information in one spot.

Application would be posted http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/team/personal-assessment-form/

The prize is

3) Precontest competitor

Post Pictures:
Desired Goals
Lagging Body Parts
Contest History

Would need to post both logs and add content to the team forums.
went ahead and filled out that application as well.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 6'2 and 200lbs you must be a hard gainer?
I was up at 225 but I was at a way higher bf% than I’d like. I’d like to stay around this weight. I’m not looking to get massive, I just have always kind of looked like my pics and have had trouble really getting more than the Dad bod haha

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a really good promo. Definitely not the usual. Hopefully there are some great transformations that take place.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a really good promo. Definitely not the usual. Hopefully there are some great transformations that take place.
I am hoping that we see some really good candidates. This has a value of around $500.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
They should do 3 plus love2liftkat

:D

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Interesting

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seriously thought we would have more people interested in 3 months free training and diet.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will choose Sunday

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this. Still on a slow cut, but would love to get down as low as I can. Currently sitting around 219, with a bit to lose. Would ideally love to get down to 185 to 190. Can pm current pics if needed to decide.
Main goals are to cut down as much as possible and maintain mass that I have. I do have a good bit I want to lose around my mid section
20171021_165635.jpg
20171021_165549.jpg
20171021_165514.jpg

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Also application was filled out and submitted CHEFtpesh1

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Seriously thought we would have more people interested in 3 months free training and diet.
I think the reason you're not getting many apps is that the "contest" portion/post is buried half way through the thread and isn't very clear...

that said, i finally found it ( i knew to look though) and went on and filled in the app... it yelled at me at the end though and said "this form is for competitors..." and told me to go fill out another one? Did you link the wrong one?

Post Pictures - best I can do alone in a hotel in Germany ha
IMG_2149.jpg

IMG_2146.jpg
IMG_2147.jpg
IMG_2148.jpg
IMG_2151.jpg

Desired Goals - add overall aesthetic size. Not trying to add any significant bf, but want to grow at a reasonable pace.
Which One You Are Trying Out For - veteran looking to improve, with my job I simply would not be able to guarantee I could compete on any particular date.
Lagging Body Parts - rear delts/upper back (NOT traps ha), chest, triceps
Contest History - n/a

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the reason you're not getting many apps is that the "contest" portion/post is buried half way through the thread and isn't very clear...

that said, i finally found it ( i knew to look though) and went on and filled in the app... it yelled at me at the end though and said "this form is for competitors..." and told me to go fill out another one? Did you link the wrong one?

Post Pictures - on computer out of the country, will post when I get wifi on my phone.
Desired Goals - add overall aesthetic size. Not trying to add any significant bf, but want to grow at a reasonable pace.
Which One You Are Trying Out For - veteran looking to improve, with my job I simply would not be able to guarantee I could compete on any particular date.
Lagging Body Parts - rear delts/upper back (NOT traps ha), chest, triceps
Contest History - n/a
Yea I had to go fill out a non competitor one as well, went pretty quick though

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yea I had to go fill out a non competitor one as well, went pretty quick though
Well damn. I filled out the one the link sent to.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As long as one is filled out your fine.
question... how are you going to know who is a forum poster from all the applicants? it asks for names there but we dont post our names here...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will be pming those who will chosen and getting their info. That will be matched to the application. If they did not follow the directions at that point they will excluded.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Updated app with pics

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Updated above post of mine with a couple of pics.
On a side note anyone else having issues posting pictures with updated Android app.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
??

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PMs will be going out this evening or tomorrow morning. If we don't have one category I will double up on another.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thanks guys! I will have you then email Carl to get started with the team. Please do logs!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thanks guys! I will have you then email Carl to get started with the team. Please do logs!
If chosen I have no problem what so ever running a lot, and posting updates on Instagram Ericmar

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
PMs will be going out this evening or tomorrow morning. If we don't have one category I will double up on another.
Do y'all also happen to run a Facebook group along with the forum or no cheftepesh1

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Had no idea what this thread was but, after reading I’m pretty interested. Never had a coach/trainer or anybody telling me “right or wrong”. I’d like to apply 2)Veteran looking to have specific body part gains. I’ve always had big legs but, I’ve never had any shape or definition to them.

Post Pictures:
IMG_0223.jpg

This was from the other day.

Desired Goals: Improve overall definition but specifically increase leg shape/definition.

Which One You Are Trying Out For: #2

Lagging Body Parts: Legs/lower abdomen

Contest History: None

Here’s my current stats:
Age-30
Height-5’11
Weight-218.4lbs as of this morning
BF: 15%

This is a real cool idea guys, wish I saw this thread earlier! Hoping I wasn’t to late, regardless, best of luck to the winners.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Is the programming written by Mr. Jackson, or is it done collectively by team members in the group. Reading about the team on the website it gives off the feel that it's other member that kinda coach each other, or am I way off base.
Just wondering

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PMs went out

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Talked to CJ today and it sounds like we're going to have a go at this! He's going to send me some info and questionnaire for me to fill in tonight to begin tailoring things... Based on our convo's it sounds like a lot of what he has in mond is failry similar to the way I have been running both my programming and my diet so I think this will be a great match. I will keep you guys updated on the status and if things proceed as I think they will, I'll get a log going and drop a link in here.