The Secret -Team Juggernaut - Handing Out 3 Team Memberships FREE - GTF IN HERE

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    I really like that idea!!
    She’s more then welcome to apply
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

2. Interesting
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Interesting
    Feel free to jump
    In

4. Seriously thought we would have more people interested in 3 months free training and diet.

5. Will choose Sunday
    •   

6. I'm in on this. Still on a slow cut, but would love to get down as low as I can. Currently sitting around 219, with a bit to lose. Would ideally love to get down to 185 to 190. Can pm current pics if needed to decide.
    Main goals are to cut down as much as possible and maintain mass that I have. I do have a good bit I want to lose around my mid section Name:  20171021_165635.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  1.83 MBName:  20171021_165549.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  362.7 KBName:  20171021_165514.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  429.5 KB

7. Also application was filled out and submitted @CHEFtpesh1
  8. The Secret -Team Juggernaut - Handing Out 3 Team Memberships FREE - GTF IN HERE

Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Seriously thought we would have more people interested in 3 months free training and diet.
    I think the reason you're not getting many apps is that the "contest" portion/post is buried half way through the thread and isn't very clear...

that said, i finally found it ( i knew to look though) and went on and filled in the app... it yelled at me at the end though and said "this form is for competitors..." and told me to go fill out another one? Did you link the wrong one?

Post Pictures - best I can do alone in a hotel in Germany ha
    Name:  IMG_2149.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  205.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_2146.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  205.8 KBName:  IMG_2147.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  203.3 KBName:  IMG_2148.jpg
Size:  203.2 KBName:  IMG_2151.jpg
Size:  199.7 KB

Desired Goals - add overall aesthetic size. Not trying to add any significant bf, but want to grow at a reasonable pace.
    Which One You Are Trying Out For - veteran looking to improve, with my job I simply would not be able to guarantee I could compete on any particular date.
    Lagging Body Parts - rear delts/upper back (NOT traps ha), chest, triceps
    Contest History - n/a
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I think the reason you're not getting many apps is that the "contest" portion/post is buried half way through the thread and isn't very clear...

that said, i finally found it ( i knew to look though) and went on and filled in the app... it yelled at me at the end though and said "this form is for competitors..." and told me to go fill out another one? Did you link the wrong one?

Post Pictures - on computer out of the country, will post when I get wifi on my phone.
    Desired Goals - add overall aesthetic size. Not trying to add any significant bf, but want to grow at a reasonable pace.
    Which One You Are Trying Out For - veteran looking to improve, with my job I simply would not be able to guarantee I could compete on any particular date.
    Lagging Body Parts - rear delts/upper back (NOT traps ha), chest, triceps
    Contest History - n/a
    Yea I had to go fill out a non competitor one as well, went pretty quick though

10. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Yea I had to go fill out a non competitor one as well, went pretty quick though
    Well damn. I filled out the one the link sent to.

11. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Well damn. I filled out the one the link sent to.
    As long as one is filled out your fine.

12. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    As long as one is filled out your fine.
    question... how are you going to know who is a forum poster from all the applicants? it asks for names there but we dont post our names here...

13. I will be pming those who will chosen and getting their info. That will be matched to the application. If they did not follow the directions at that point they will excluded.

14. Updated app with pics

15. Updated above post of mine with a couple of pics.
    On a side note anyone else having issues posting pictures with updated Android app.

16. PMs will be going out this evening or tomorrow morning. If we don't have one category I will double up on another.

17. Awesome thanks guys! I will have you then email Carl to get started with the team. Please do logs!
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

18. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    Awesome thanks guys! I will have you then email Carl to get started with the team. Please do logs!
    If chosen I have no problem what so ever running a lot, and posting updates on Instagram @Ericmar

19. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    PMs will be going out this evening or tomorrow morning. If we don't have one category I will double up on another.
    Do y'all also happen to run a Facebook group along with the forum or no @cheftepesh1
  20. The Secret -Team Juggernaut - Handing Out 3 Team Memberships FREE - GTF IN HERE

Had no idea what this thread was but, after reading I’m pretty interested. Never had a coach/trainer or anybody telling me “right or wrong”. I’d like to apply 2)Veteran looking to have specific body part gains. I’ve always had big legs but, I’ve never had any shape or definition to them.

Post Pictures:
    Name:  IMG_0223.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  1.54 MB
    This was from the other day.

Desired Goals: Improve overall definition but specifically increase leg shape/definition.

Which One You Are Trying Out For: #2

Lagging Body Parts: Legs/lower abdomen

Contest History: None

Here’s my current stats:
    Age-30
    Height-5’11
    Weight-218.4lbs as of this morning
    BF: 15%

This is a real cool idea guys, wish I saw this thread earlier! Hoping I wasn’t to late, regardless, best of luck to the winners.

21. Is the programming written by Mr. Jackson, or is it done collectively by team members in the group. Reading about the team on the website it gives off the feel that it's other member that kinda coach each other, or am I way off base.
    Just wondering

22. PMs went out

23. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    PMs went out
    Nice! Responded with info

24. Talked to CJ today and it sounds like we're going to have a go at this! He's going to send me some info and questionnaire for me to fill in tonight to begin tailoring things... Based on our convo's it sounds like a lot of what he has in mond is failry similar to the way I have been running both my programming and my diet so I think this will be a great match. I will keep you guys updated on the status and if things proceed as I think they will, I'll get a log going and drop a link in here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2017, 06:29 PM
  2. Welcome Team Juggernaut!
    By Ari Gold in forum Team Juggernaut
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 10:23 AM
  3. Just placing an introduction - Team Juggernaut
    By CJuggernaut in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2017, 09:46 PM