READY, SET, RADIATE!!!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. This stuff is awesome, good luck to the winners/loggers.

2. ECA stack who?

LOL but really Radiate is the best cutting aid hands down...
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com
    •   

3. I agree. Radiate is good stuff. I've been Radiating since February and has really helped me lean out. I love that a tub last forever.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    ECA stack who?

LOL but really Radiate is the best cutting aid hands down...
    Unfortunately, for some people like me, ephedrine produces what's called a "paradoxical drug reaction" and it puts me to sleep. I take some before bed to clear my sinuses lol.

5. Is this logging opportunity still going on? I am very down. I've seen Radiate and RXS mentioned a LOT but I've yet to try it. Would love the chance to get my hands on a tub or some samples.

I've done one prior log which can be found here:Beta finds his Better Half with iForceNutrition's SWOLEMATE (Sponsored Log)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Unfortunately, for some people like me, ephedrine produces what's called a "paradoxical drug reaction" and it puts me to sleep. I take some before bed to clear my sinuses lol.
    oh dear.... lol hopefully Radiate wouldn't do that! I cannot sit down taking this stuff!

7. So I got my radiate a couple days ago, wow the appetite control is no joke and I normally dont get any appetite control from supplements (Bloodshred actually made me hungrier)

The other thing i am noticing with this is a burning sensation after drinking it, is that like capsicum or something? < i say this because ive only ever had it with one other supplement and it had capsicum in it... lastly my balls seem to atrophy after taking this for an hour or so, any reason for this? haha

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    So I got my radiate a couple days ago, wow the appetite control is no joke and I normally dont get any appetite control from supplements (Bloodshred actually made me hungrier)

The other thing i am noticing with this is a burning sensation after drinking it, is that like capsicum or something? < i say this because ive only ever had it with one other supplement and it had capsicum in it... lastly my balls seem to atrophy after taking this for an hour or so, any reason for this? haha
    Burn is from an extra spicy batch from Genabolix Paradoxine.

RIP ball sack.... stims to blame.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

9. I get a lot of shrinkage when using high stimulant pre workouts also, it's odd. Lol
  10. READY, SET, RADIATE!!!

When I use Radiate, Mine get bigger and Loaded.. Lol!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    When I use Radiate, Mine get bigger and Loaded.. Lol!!
    Normally anything with citrulline has my balls dragging on the floor and ready to go haha, might add some more to counter act this

12. Definitely going to throw in my app for this. I have logged several products in the past (including a few DHEA-based PH's) and love to test new stim-heavy PWOs by taking them 20-30 minutes before doing cardio and lifting weights. I'm especially eager to try a new DMHA-based PWO to see how it compares to DMAA, which always gave me a great run and/or workout but made me crash hard afterwards.

13. @nubioso @SpicedCider letís get some logs going! What do you think?
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by MonteRXS View Post
    @nubioso @SpicedCider let’s get some logs going! What do you think?
    Sounds like a plan! I'll PM you my address

15. Quote Originally Posted by MonteRXS View Post
    @nubioso @SpicedCider let’s get some logs going! What do you think?
    Deal!

Thanks for the opportunity! PM Coming your way!

16. @TheMyth loved my samples. Taste is amazing... Great energy and focus. Definitely changing to this!

17. I wasn't sure if the Radiate tubs have been shipped out yet, but I was just going to leave a brief note to say that I haven't received any packages yet. Looking forward to starting a log as soon as I've had a chance to try the product.
  18. Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  19. READY, SET, RADIATE!!!

Edit

20. Excited to see how everyone responds to it. You get a lot of reps pushing products on AM, so you get used to seeing the same products mentioned over and over. I assumed Radiate was similar because everyone loved it so much... And then I tried it. Now I tell everyone remotely interested in working out and losing weight about it, even in real life. As an IF-er, this stuff is magic from appetite suppression alone. Then you add the flavor, energy, and fat burning goodness... I hope all of you about to do a log feel the same.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

21. Well, I definitely don't need the appetite suppression portion of it as my appetite seems pretty suppressed as it is from all the other stimulants lol. But it has a pretty solid ingredient profile, and I love some cherry slushy (not that I've enjoyed one in years), so I'm really looking forward to trying this out when it gets here!

I have a solid 4 weeks left on this 12 week cut so I'm hoping to really utilize it for a final push. Down 18lbs thus far.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Excited to see how everyone responds to it. You get a lot of reps pushing products on AM, so you get used to seeing the same products mentioned over and over. I assumed Radiate was similar because everyone loved it so much... And then I tried it. Now I tell everyone remotely interested in working out and losing weight about it, even in real life. As an IF-er, this stuff is magic from appetite suppression alone. Then you add the flavor, energy, and fat burning goodness... I hope all of you about to do a log feel the same.
    YUP! This is why I became a REP because this stuff is the best thing I have found on the market for appetite and mood booster, tons of energy. I have been able to prolong my cut for an extra 6 weeks because its just....EASY!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    You get a lot of reps pushing products on AM, so you get used to seeing the same products mentioned over and over.
    Would you be interested in talking about how you can start your own business, only work when YOU want to and make money off of other people's work? If so, I would love to talk to you about IPA Essential Oils and how they have totally changed my life!

Yes, this is a joke! Sorry to get your hopes up @TheMyth
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

24. Got my radiate on Monday, unfortunately it looks like it clumped up a bit. No longer really a scoopable powder. Tried chopping it up a bit with a knife, but this was the results lol. Luckily, I have a small magic bullet blender that I put it in and I think I got it squared away. Looking forward to giving this a good run!

Thanks again, and thanks for the hand written note, Monte!

Name:  Radiate.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  62.4 KB

25. I need me some radiate please!!! Broke and would love the appetite suppression. Lmk what i gotta do to get a tub and ill do it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bloodnthunder's XTENDed bulk: ready,set, GO
    By bloodnthunder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 02-25-2017, 11:00 PM
  2. Email Blast........Get Ready....set to send out 08/22/2013
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2013, 11:56 PM
  3. Halo-V Cycle all set and ready to go, how does it look
    By sorendo2670 in forum Anabolics