READY, SET, RADIATE!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Attachment 156513

Ooops.....Wrong Radiate thread.

Sorry not sorry
    I thought these peach rings looked pretty tasty to ..

2. I tried the original orange flavor which was tiiight. Then my wife stole my jug and cashed it haha.

You guys have any samples of the new flavors? Havenít tried either
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com
    •   

3. So, is there anybody relatively new to the forum who's struggling with weight loss looking for something to help curb cravings and help suppress appetite?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

4. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    I tried the original orange flavor which was tiiight. Then my wife stole my jug and cashed it haha.
    Smart woman!
    Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    You guys have any samples of the new flavors? Havenít tried either
    I know a guy
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  5. READY, SET, RADIATE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marcone View Post
    Is this open to people in Canada as well?
    We love our friends North of the boarder. However, for this promo we are keeping it in the US.

But make sure you sign up for our once in a blue moon emails because there will be one coming in a month or two with something you wonít want to miss out on!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    So, is there anybody relatively new to the forum who's struggling with weight loss looking for something to help curb cravings and help suppress appetite?
    How new we talking? I've only been here since May and am currently finishing up an 8 week cut. I have 4 weeks left on it! Could definitely extend that out a bit with some sweet ass cherry slush radiate.

I originally lost about 100lbs and 12 inches around my waist 4 years ago. I've gotten leaner and leaner, but still around 20% BF and I'm finding it difficult to get below that. It was a lot easier to lose weight when you have a LOT of weight to lose, but not so easy when you're getting lower. I don't even know how these dudes get sub-10%!

7. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    How new we talking? I've only been here since May and am currently finishing up an 8 week cut. I have 4 weeks left on it! Could definitely extend that out a bit with some sweet ass cherry slush radiate.

I originally lost about 100lbs and 12 inches around my waist 4 years ago. I've gotten leaner and leaner, but still around 20% BF and I'm finding it difficult to get below that. It was a lot easier to lose weight when you have a LOT of weight to lose, but not so easy when you're getting lower. I don't even know how these dudes get sub-10%!
    Itís mainly diet bro

8. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    It’s mainly diet bro
    Indeed. I guess I'm having trouble figuring out my calories. 1800 seemed to work when I was overweight to lose weight, but now it seems like it's too low and my metabolism slows down. My diet itself is clean. I live by myself so it's really easy to eat fairly boring and consume the same meals. =P

9. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Indeed. I guess I'm having trouble figuring out my calories. 1800 seemed to work when I was overweight to lose weight, but now it seems like it's too low and my metabolism slows down. My diet itself is clean. I live by myself so it's really easy to eat fairly boring and consume the same meals. =P
    I'm 5'5" and 190lbs at the moment I seam to loose about 1800 per day .
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    1800 is too low for anyone for a long period! Man I cut with just a few hundred calories under and upping cardio, fasted cardio and drinking more water!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    1800 is too low for anyone for a long period! Man I cut with just a few hundred calories under and upping cardio, fasted cardio and drinking more water!
    I drink a minimum of 1gallon if not more than that. Been doing fasted cardio, using HGH Frag, etc.. I am leaning out for sure. I might just be too picky haha. It's been a solid 4 weeks and I've fluctuated between 208-215lbs, but I've been researching S23 and now onto dien diol, so those are definitely keeping muscle mass on, glycogen, etc....so I'm basically having to ignore the scale as I'm losing fat and putting on muscle with about 2150 calories. Actually just about to raise it a little bit to boost that metabolism before bringing it back down a smidge.

12. I've tried and love. Great opportunity here for those who have not

13. Very solid product and the owners aren't too terribly bad either.
    Anyone that hasn't tried it should jump on this opportunity!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

14. Alright @SFreed @TheMyth, who should we pick? Iím ready to see somebody get LIT!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

15. Do you guys sell samples of this?

16. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Do you guys sell samples of this?
    Shoot me or @TheMyth a pm and we will get you setup with some.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

17. I got these cheeseburgers mannnnn

18. Could you sort some samples out here for the UK? I'm willing to pay the shipping

19. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Do you guys sell samples of this?
    Will be in the inaugural PROsampler fat burner kits Instagram.com/prosampler

20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Will be in the inaugural PROsampler fat burner kits Instagram.com/prosampler
    Is prosampler still going on? Because the website domain seems to be expired.

21. got some of the samples.... looks like I'll be radiating today... thanx @MonteRXS

22. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Is prosampler still going on? Because the website domain seems to be expired.
    It's not expired and yes. The website is just about finished and we will have an email list sign up for $5 off first kit. And we will also be sponsoring AM and have giveaways and promos soon!

Sorry to derail the thread monte!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
    got some of the samples.... looks like I'll be radiating today... thanx @MonteRXS
    Ahem, you mean TheMyth lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
    got some of the samples.... looks like I'll be radiating today... thanx @themyth
    Fixed
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Ahem, you mean TheMyth lol
    lol yessir... thanx @TheMyth
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bloodnthunder's XTENDed bulk: ready,set, GO
    By bloodnthunder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124