PRE FALL SALE

1. PRE FALL SALE

Hey everyone, I hope everyone is having a great start to their weekends!

We will be rolling out the savings starting today for Columbus Day week

Here are the details:

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $200

"FALL20" - 20% off all products (besides peptides, combo packs, and 7-Alpha/Dien Diol)

"FALL25" - 25% off all orders over $200

"FALL30" - 30% of all orders over $300

(Orders over $500 please email/pm us for special discount offer)

To order, please go to PremierResearchEssentials.com

The sale starts today and will carry on until next Sunday (the 15th @11:59pm)

Have a great weekend guys and enjoy the holiday!

P.S.- We have initiated the transfer of our domain to a new platform (we have been using Shopify but will be using Woo-commerce shortly) so the domain could swap over at any point starting next week. So please do not be alarmed when the whole store front looks slightly different

If anyone is interested in checking out the beta version of our new site go to https://www.abhitechapps.com (this is not the sister site we have been mentioning lately with all the new goodies)

*All products sold by Premier Research Essentials are for Research Purposes Only and are under no circumstances meant for Human Consumption.
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

Use Code: "PRE10" for 10% off your next order!

2. Awesome!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   

3. Not attempting to knock any of the products, but some seem to be under dosed compared to other sites. Just curious is all.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Brotienshake View Post
    Not attempting to knock any of the products, but some seem to be under dosed compared to other sites. Just curious is all.
    I'm not sure about other companies, but what's on the label is what's in the bottle.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    I'm not sure about other companies, but what's on the label is what's in the bottle.
    I apologize. I wasn’t meaning the product being underdosed as in purity. From testing that is on point. Just meaning the actual contents like rad140 being 10mg per 1ml vs 20mg per 1ml.

Most are selling at 20mg which seems to be the recommended daily dose. So that means this is only good for about 15 days. That’s a lot of bottles for a full run.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Brotienshake View Post
    I apologize. I wasnít meaning the product being underdosed as in purity. From testing that is on point. Just meaning the actual contents like rad140 being 10mg per 1ml vs 20mg per 1ml.

Most are selling at 20mg which seems to be the recommended daily dose. So that means this is only good for about 15 days. Thatís a lot of bottles for a full run.
    Can about bet most of them are way less than 20mg and raw quality isn't nearly what these are. I'm gonna stick with pre.

Edit: 20mg is way too large a dose anyway, have heard reports of gum, mouth, and nose bleeds with doses over 15mg with extreme lethargy at that dose. Tells me a lot about other companies quality right there.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

7. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Can about bet most of them are way less than 20mg and raw quality isn't nearly what these are. I'm gonna stick with pre.

Edit: 20mg is way too large a dose anyway, have heard reports of gum, mouth, and nose bleeds with doses over 15mg with extreme lethargy at that dose. Tells me a lot about other companies quality right there.
    Thats an excellent point..

8. I'd like to think all of our competitors are honest but if you can find YK-11 at 20mg/mL at a similar price as ours (10mg/mL), then I would just be cautious and maybe google reviews of theirs. Make sure people are having good experiences with them.

That is all I would like to say on it

9. That's one of the biggest reasons I continue to stick with PRE, is the absolutely unparalleled quality. There is no guess work. You know for a fact that what you pay for is what you are getting, and what you are getting is 100% quality product. Not underdosed, good raws, good people, good business.

Besides the products, the businessmen themselves are awesome and will always make sure you are taken care of. You can't find that at a lot of places. Plus, I want new and exciting things to come out from a good company. Can't do that if we don't support 'em!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DIABOLIX Pre order sale!!
    By lukehayd in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2014, 05:49 PM
  2. NLA for Her "pre order sale"
    By msrider in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 10:39 AM
  3. Pre-post sale .. Fadogia
    By GQNemesis in forum I-Force Nutrition