LAST CALL FOR THE ULTIMATE-T HOOKUP >>>>>>>

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. LAST CALL FOR THE ULTIMATE-T HOOKUP >>>>>>>

Name:  2017-10-05 12_56_25-800x800_2MonthSupplyDeal_Banner[4448].jpg ?- Photos.png
Views: 543
Size:  809.5 KB

LAST CALL

2 Month Supply of ULTIMATE-T for $49.99!
    (OVER 50% OFF EVERYDAY LOW PRICES)

TESTOSTERONE Support & CORTISOL Control
    Featuring NEW Spilanthes & KSM

YOU GET EVERYTHING BELOW!

• 2 Bottles of Ultimate-T
    • FREE AminoLIFT (Choice of Flavor)
    • FREE Fitted USPlabs Barbell Club Shirt
    • FREE Signature Barbell Club Shaker
    • FREE SHIPPING!
    • FREE Secret Product (FULL BOTTLE)
    • 365 DAY RISK-FREE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
    • BONUS! ADD A BOTTLE OF Modern PROTEIN for only $19.99! ($10.00 OFF + SHIPS FREE)

Shop now >> https://usplabsdirect.com/ultimate-t-am-3monthsupply

Name:  2017-10-05 14_41_14-468x60_2MonthSupplyDeal_Banner[4260].jpg ?- Photos.png
Views: 528
Size:  66.3 KB
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. FREE PRODUCT GIVEAWAY

To Enter: SHARE your answer: If you could train with ANYone... Fact or Fiction, who would it be?

One (1) winner will be randomly selected on 10/11/17 and will receive one (1) tub of Modern PROTEIN, one (1) tub of Jack3d, and one (1) Signature Barbell Club shaker.

(Winners will be announced in this post. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection or winnings will be forfeited. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only. Alternate product may be substituted based upon availability at time of shipping. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

FREE PRODUCT GIVEAWAY #2 can be found below or by clicking here!
    •   

3. For me.... I'd be Kaz in the 80s/90s. The intensity that dude brought to the table was unmatched.

Name:  2017-10-05 14_45_52-bill kazmaier steroids - Google Search.png
Views: 508
Size:  107.9 KB

4. (I'm not entering because I've been fortunate lately on AM, but I wanted to chime in on this subject)

Devon Larratt. The dude is a monster. He's one of the best arm wrestlers ever and slams dudes way bigger than him (even The Mountain)/Thor Bjornsson). Just watch him play with this guy and this the Final of a superheavyweight match.

Binnie raised his elbow like a foot off of the table, which is SUPER illegal and Larratt yelled "Don't call it!" at the ref because he knew he was going to win anyways.

Of course, armwrestlers work out very differently than bodybuilders and that makes this hypothetical workout even more intriguing. How does someone train to be this ridiculously strong at armwrestling?
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground they’ve left us is barren cold."

5. Kris Gethin he is a little Unorthodox in his training but I dig it. Also learned a lot and developed a decent amount from his programs...
    [AName:  Screenshot_2017-10-05-14-02-37.png
Views: 490
Size:  581.1 KBTTACH]156237[/ATTACH]
    •   

6. If Casey wasn't readily available, I've been a long time fan of Charles Poliquin and his training principles. Would really enjoy training with him.

Name:  20171005_140720.png
Views: 479
Size:  647.2 KB

7. shione cooper....'workout' would be intense!!!

GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Mine would have to be Steve Cook, he is one of the guys who really got me into lifting, since I'm still fairly young, I wasn't around when all the greats were in the game still. Steve Cook just seems like a really personable guy and he is an all around great athlete, not just a bodybuilder. He incorporates many different types of training techniques and remains in great shape year round.

9. This will probably get me a lot of ****, but I'd train with the Rock....why? WHy the hell not? Just seems like he'd kick your ass and you'd have a badass, memorable, fun experience!

10. I would train with Goku! A week of proper training, killing bowls of greatness, and sleeping!!!

Show taught me a lot honestly!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

11. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    This will probably get me a lot of ****, but I'd train with the Rock....why? WHy the hell not? Just seems like he'd kick your ass and you'd have a badass, memorable, fun experience!
    I love The Rock. That would be a blast!

12. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    For me.... I'd be Kaz in the 80s/90s. The intensity that dude brought to the table was unmatched.

Name:  2017-10-05 14_45_52-bill kazmaier steroids - Google Search.png
Views: 508
Size:  107.9 KB
    That's a great one right there... maybe Eddie Hall for me. Great work ethic 🤛
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

13. Name:  bruce.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  151.7 KB

This guy right here.

14. For those of us who have already enetered, who within the AM community would you like to workout with? For me Id say a stroll with @Colby.Strunk. Dude kills it on Instagram and not many folks seem to PL like they used to.

Who ya guys got?
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

15. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Name:  2017-10-05 12_56_25-800x800_2MonthSupplyDeal_Banner[4448].jpg ?- Photos.png
Views: 543
Size:  809.5 KB

LAST CALL

2 Month Supply of ULTIMATE-T for $49.99!
    (OVER 50% OFF EVERYDAY LOW PRICES)

TESTOSTERONE Support & CORTISOL Control
    Featuring NEW Spilanthes & KSM

YOU GET EVERYTHING BELOW!

• 2 Bottles of Ultimate-T
    • FREE AminoLIFT (Choice of Flavor)
    • FREE Fitted USPlabs Barbell Club Shirt
    • FREE Signature Barbell Club Shaker
    • FREE SHIPPING!
    • FREE Secret Product (FULL BOTTLE)
    • 365 DAY RISK-FREE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
    • BONUS! ADD A BOTTLE OF Modern PROTEIN for only $19.99! ($10.00 OFF + SHIPS FREE)

Shop now >> https://usplabsdirect.com/ultimate-t-am-3monthsupply

Name:  2017-10-05 14_41_14-468x60_2MonthSupplyDeal_Banner[4260].jpg ?- Photos.png
Views: 528
Size:  66.3 KB
    The Ultimate sale on UT ends Friday the 13th!!!!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    For those of us who have already enetered, who within the AM community would you like to workout with? For me Id say a stroll with @Colby.Strunk. Dude kills it on Instagram and not many folks seem to PL like they used to.

Who ya guys got?
    Anytime! Thanks for the mention

17. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    This will probably get me a lot of ****, but I'd train with the Rock....why? WHy the hell not? Just seems like he'd kick your ass and you'd have a badass, memorable, fun experience!
    Winner! Please DM to claim your sick hookup!

18. Nice! Congratulations dude!

19. Keeping this bad boy rolling... I'm going to launch another giveaway! STAND BY!

20. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Keeping this bad boy rolling... I'm going to launch another giveaway! STAND BY!
    Sick

21. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Keeping this bad boy rolling... I'm going to launch another giveaway! STAND BY!
    where

22. FREE PRODUCT GIVEAWAY #2

Name:  2017-10-11 13_37_33-bodybuilder halloween - Google Search.png
Views: 403
Size:  249.6 KB

To Enter: SHARE your answer: If Bodybuilders were in charge of naming Halloween candy, what are the names we/they would come up with?

Two (2) winners will be randomly selected on 10/13/17 and will receive one (1) tub of Modern PROTEIN Caramel Cookie Stix Flavor, one (1) tub of AminoLIFT Peach Tea, and one (1) bottle of Ultimate-T!

(Winners will be announced in this post. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection or winnings will be forfeited. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only. Alternate product may be substituted based upon availability at time of shipping. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

23. Dude. Caramel Cookie Stix? Nice.

Swolipops, Power Snatch Kids, Squatton Candy, Candy Bar-Bells, Fruit Drol-Ups

(I'm so ridiculously bad at this)

24. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Dude. Caramel Cookie Stix? Nice.
    Dude... It's silly. Easily my favorite protein flavor ever.

25. Pumped Pumpkin peanut butter cups
    Swollen Screaming Snickers Bar.

Creatine Candy Corns
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Choices for the ultimate recomp stack
    By IronBear in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 08:26 PM
  2. testers needed for the ultimate herbal anabolic!!
    By custom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 02:08 AM
  3. Looking for the "Ultimate Recovery Stack"?
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 05:39 PM
  4. Last Day for the USPLabs SALE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 07:51 PM