Poll for Gym community

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Poll for Gym community

In today the fitness industry has been booming with supplement companies, apparel companies, and etc. What are some things that you guys within the community are looking for that arenít always readily found. Whether itís cheaper apparel for the gym to better made shaker bottles what is that thing..?

2. A search engine like ammo seek but for supplements, so you type in whatever supp your looking for and it compares prices from Amazon vitamin shoppe etc. And then you just take your pick.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    A search engine like ammo seek but for supplements, so you type in whatever supp your looking for and it compares prices from Amazon vitamin shoppe etc. And then you just take your pick.
    Interesting... would you pay small fee or, small subscription to have one..? Again these are just ideas that well I might want to purse one day. I currently am in the making of a apparel company however I feel like the fitness industry could use better thing.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheHoBoi View Post
    Interesting... would you pay small fee or, small subscription to have one..? Again these are just ideas that well I might want to purse one day. I currently am in the making of a apparel company however I feel like the fitness industry could use better thing.
    Ammoseek just advertises

5. Canned quality food to get a quick protein rich meal on the go, low on sodium and preservatives.
    Re-invented for the conscious athlete.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Canned quality food to get a quick protein rich meal on the go, low on sodium and preservatives.
    Thank you for the response, just a thought arenít protein bars, beef jerky (some brands) have low preservatives and sodium per say?

7. Simple reusable bottles..or more accurately a cup with a lid you can tighten. I like to make a lot of shakes at once but never have enough shaker cups to put them in. I use plastic bottles but you canít reuse them more than once or so because 1. They donít clean well and 2. They degrade. So a set of 6-8 of these resealable washable cups would be amazing. Idk how much demand would be for them. But shaker bottles are like $8-10 per bottle. Iíd be cool with what I suggested an 8pack for like $2-4 per bottle (so total about $16-32).

8. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Simple reusable bottles..or more accurately a cup with a lid you can tighten. I like to make a lot of shakes at once but never have enough shaker cups to put them in. I use plastic bottles but you canít reuse them more than once or so because 1. They donít clean well and 2. They degrade. So a set of 6-8 of these resealable washable cups would be amazing. Idk how much demand would be for them. But shaker bottles are like $8-10 per bottle. Iíd be cool with what I suggested an 8pack for like $2-4 per bottle (so total about $16-32).
    Not bad thought, and yeah for the average consumer I donít think many people makes it all at once lol. 2 things just wonder why do you do that haha is it just more efficient? And 2 try mason jars their relatively cheap and multi useful just donít throw them around lol but their pretty air tight.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Canned quality food to get a quick protein rich meal on the go, low on sodium and preservatives.
    I just canít open the can and eat them in my apt...else my cats will think itís dinner time and Iíll never hear the end of it...

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I just canít open the can and eat them in my apt...else my cats will think itís dinner time and Iíll never hear the end of it...
    Dannnng my dude. Lol rip yeah mmm Iím sure thereís other things for sure similar to that. But thank you for the idea though. If I think of anything Iíd definitely let you know.

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheHoBoi View Post
    Not bad thought, and yeah for the average consumer I donít think many people makes it all at once lol. 2 things just wonder why do you do that haha is it just more efficient? And 2 try mason jars their relatively cheap and multi useful just donít throw them around lol but their pretty air tight.
    I just hate having to constantly go in and out of various protein powder bags/jars and preworkout powders. I prepare like 3 different shakes for each gym session. And then I have a shake for breakfast but hate waking up and having to make it lol. Protein is stable in water...just canít have creatine in the premise shakes but thatís not a big deal. And yeah good call mason jars are a good idea.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I just hate having to constantly go in and out of various protein powder bags/jars and preworkout powders. I prepare like 3 different shakes for each gym session. And then I have a shake for breakfast but hate waking up and having to make it lol. Protein is stable in water...just canít have creatine in the premise shakes but thatís not a big deal. And yeah good call mason jars are a good idea.
    Yeah haha their like 20 bucks for like a pack of 12.

13. A shaker bottle that won't smell after I accidentally leave it in my car in the Florida summer for a week with a leftover shake in it please.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    A shaker bottle that won't smell after I accidentally leave it in my car in the Florida summer for a week with a leftover shake in it please.
    He's an entrepreneur not a god 😂😂

15. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I just can’t open the can and eat them in my apt...else my cats will think it’s dinner time and I’ll never hear the end of it...
    Cans for bulking:
    -huge cans
    -pull tab resistance: 3lbs
    -full of delicious food
    Cans for cutting:
    -huge cans, heavy
    -pull tab resistance 350lbs
    -if you managed to open it, full of broccoli
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    A shaker bottle that won't smell after I accidentally leave it in my car in the Florida summer for a week with a leftover shake in it please.
    Soo.... bleach + detergent + fairy dust < protein powder, milk, sun. Good game

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheHoBoi View Post
    Soo.... bleach + detergent + fairy dust < protein powder, milk, sun. Good game
    I'm only comfortable using bleach in my shaker bottle so many times haha. I'm talking one that wouldn't smell after just rinsing out the old shake, but that may be less "improving shaker bottles" and more "Nobel Prize worthy."

I was half-joking when I originally said it, but it'd be awesome.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I'm only comfortable using bleach in my shaker bottle so many times haha. I'm talking one that wouldn't smell after just rinsing out the old shake, but that may be less "improving shaker bottles" and more "Nobel Prize worthy."

I was half-joking when I originally said it, but it'd be awesome.
    Oh I know hahaha it was also a joke response but yeah idk man thatís one tricky invention to kill a forgotten protein shaker

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheHoBoi View Post
    Oh I know hahaha it was also a joke response but yeah idk man thatís one tricky invention to kill a forgotten protein shaker
    I think it's mostly because my car doesn't have a cupholder, so I always end up forgetting the bottle on the floor or other seat of my car.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    A search engine like ammo seek but for supplements, so you type in whatever supp your looking for and it compares prices from Amazon vitamin shoppe etc. And then you just take your pick.
    this exists... priceplow
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    this exists... priceplow
    You've changed my life good sir 🤘🤘

22. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    glass bottle or metal shaker?... these wouldn't hold a smell

23. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    You've changed my life good sir ����
    Priceplow and fitnessdealnews

24. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Priceplow and fitnessdealnews
    FDN is the best email I get. They have the best deals every day

25. A bit of a fitness tracker..... that automatically identifies each exercise type how many lbs/kg per rep and No. of sets, so basically a complete summary of the workout, downloadable, compiles the total amount of weight lifted, time under stress and can be easily managed :-)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vascularity for gym/photo shoots
    By bdcc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 01:30 AM
  2. Poll for after cut before bulk!
    By luelinks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 12:10 PM
  3. poll for women: Vascularity sexy?
    By Nightwanderer in forum General Chat