You choose what Choas and Pain pwo you want to run!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    I am changing my wish to Canibal Ferox.....even tho I said no face melting lol.
    Looks solid and I have no pwo at the moment. Would love to give it a review as well

Wish is granted send me your info and flavor choice of ferox
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Boom first winner
    Send me your info, and flavor of permaswole
    Freakin Awesome!! Can't wait to try it out!!!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   

3. Hope this is alright @BloodManor just wanted to share with you guys interested in CNP's preworkouts that Riot is BOGO right now and you can stack FIre20 to save 20%!

Riot + Permaswole = a pump filled serious workout!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Wish is granted send me your info and flavor choice of ferox
    Thank you so much, Im very anxious to use this

Pmd

5. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Hope this is alright @BloodManor just wanted to share with you guys interested in CNP's preworkouts that Riot is BOGO right now and you can stack FIre20 to save 20%!

Riot + Permaswole = a pump filled serious workout!!!
    Thanks for the info, brother.
    •   

6. What? I'm not a winner. Lol...but I will be picking some up soon to try

7. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    What? I'm not a winner. Lol...but I will be picking some up soon to try
    Sorry brother I chose people at random to be fare
    Let's see what I can do for you
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Sorry brother I chose people at random to be fare
    Let's see what I can do for you
    I was trying to be funny. But appreciate it. Defintely gonna pick some up and give it a try.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Boom first winner
    Send me your info, and flavor of permaswole
    Came back from the gym and mine was waiting on me! Unfortunately due to work schedule, won't be able to try it out until Tuesday evening. Can't wait to try it out
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

10. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Came back from the gym and mine was waiting on me! Unfortunately due to work schedule, won't be able to try it out until Tuesday evening. Can't wait to try it out
    Same here dude !! Got it today. Omg I did a 3/4 scoop today and........sweeeet spot first try! Strawbloody kiwi tase is amazing no bullsh%t!!
    I was & am still flying CLEAN. Also loving the no color/dye added. Bomb sh*t!!!

11. Thank you @BloodManor

AND C&P !!

12. Glad it has arrived and you are enjoying it so far
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

13. Now that I've had a few workouts, I thought I'd throw out my thoughts on Stim Free Permaswole. I got the RazzBloody Lemonade flavor, which is pretty decent tasting. Kind of an "earthy" taste for some reason. Kinda reminds me of baling hay and matcha tea. Not bad at all, just unexpected. The pump is actually surprising. It comes on pretty quick, but after a few high rep low weight days, it seems that there's another level of pump. Hard to describe, but very enjoyable. Solid product that has definitely earned a spot in my rotation. I can tell I'm going to have to try some of Chaos and Pain's other products too. Thanks to @BloodManor and Chaos and Pain for the chance to try this stuff!!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

14. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Now that I've had a few workouts, I thought I'd throw out my thoughts on Stim Free Permaswole. I got the RazzBloody Lemonade flavor, which is pretty decent tasting. Kind of an "earthy" taste for some reason. Kinda reminds me of baling hay and matcha tea. Not bad at all, just unexpected. The pump is actually surprising. It comes on pretty quick, but after a few high rep low weight days, it seems that there's another level of pump. Hard to describe, but very enjoyable. Solid product that has definitely earned a spot in my rotation. I can tell I'm going to have to try some of Chaos and Pain's other products too. Thanks to @BloodManor and Chaos and Pain for the chance to try this stuff!!
    Hey I totally get what you are saying with the earthy taste. I've been adding Permaswole to everything and the pump is insane! My #2 is Riot and Ferox 3rd. I haven't used Titan enough to rank it.

15. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Now that I've had a few workouts, I thought I'd throw out my thoughts on Stim Free Permaswole. I got the RazzBloody Lemonade flavor, which is pretty decent tasting. Kind of an "earthy" taste for some reason. Kinda reminds me of baling hay and matcha tea. Not bad at all, just unexpected. The pump is actually surprising. It comes on pretty quick, but after a few high rep low weight days, it seems that there's another level of pump. Hard to describe, but very enjoyable. Solid product that has definitely earned a spot in my rotation. I can tell I'm going to have to try some of Chaos and Pain's other products too. Thanks to @BloodManor and Chaos and Pain for the chance to try this stuff!!
    Glad you are enjoying your permaswole , the pumps I get with it are just insane and I feel like another person lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

16. New to CnP supps But was on the website a lot today! Deff interested in them. Good ingredient profiles! Always looking for a good non-stim pre when I workout late at night so Permaswole looks like a great option and all I have seen are great reviews! Deff adding to my Xmas list from Santa Haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chaos and Pain PWO BOGO Sale!+20% off
    By Oconns28 in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-24-2017, 07:38 AM
  2. What do and don't you fear?
    By ChocolateClen in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-10-2017, 10:16 AM
  3. Chaos and Pain brings you MORE!
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions