You choose what Choas and Pain pwo you want to run!!!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s right Choas and Pain wants to hook someone up with there choice of pre workout they want to try. With so many solid choices to choose from I’m excitied to hear what everyone wants to try and why?
Want the pump and endurance without the pump ? Want a higher stims and focus? Want a cover all the bases pwo? Well we got them all and we want you to win a tub.

Rules rules rules

Must be 18 and older and in good health
US residents only

Let the cannibal be unleashed !!!!!!!

https://www.chaosandpain.com/best-pre-workout-supplements/
pyrobatt

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Can we have some uk giveaways please ???

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Hey! I want to get into it! I'm on Mesomorph and want to go more insane! I've been on Radiate too! I used to take 2 scoops per workout! Thats 400 mg caffeine at least! :D

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a great give away for sure

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
In to see the winner's choice and thoughts. In terms of knock-your-socks-off stims with good pump, is that... Cannibal Riot? I've never used a C&P PWO and am here to learn a little (Predator is dope, though). Haha.

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
Signed up, would love to try cannibal riot I'm an avid dmaa lover and would love to compare the two.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Titan looks fantastic and I’ve been eyeballing that one for a long time....sorry to say that I’ve not yet had a chance to try a C&P pwo.

Been signed up :)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to see the winner's choice and thoughts. In terms of knock-your-socks-off stims with good pump, is that... Cannibal Riot? I've never used a C&P PWO and am here to learn a little (Predator is dope, though). Haha.
Cannibal ferox always hits me the hardest and it delivers amazing pumps

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Cannibal ferox always hits me the hardest and it delivers amazing pumps
Ah, okay. I've heard good things about Ferox. I won on another promotion recently so I'm sitting this out but I'll be following along. I know I will try a C&P PWO at some point. I'm just not sure which one yet.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not in this but I’ve tried most of cnp pwo and tbh I liked everyone of them except titan did nothing for me, tasted awesome though. Ferox may be my new favorite pre, the mix of nootropics into the mix really sets it apart and I love riot on my leg days. But tbph permaswole is my jam. U can stack it with anything and it just adds to the experience or it works fine as a non stim for those stim breaks. Hope that helps ppl make their decision.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not in this but I’ve tried most of cnp pwo and tbh I liked everyone of them except titan did nothing for me, tasted awesome though. Ferox may be my new favorite pre, the mix of nootropics into the mix really sets it apart and I love riot on my leg days. But tbph permaswole is my jam. U can stack it with anything and it just adds to the experience or it works fine as a non stim for those stim breaks. Hope that helps ppl make their decision.
Thank you for that man. Much appreciated.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just ordered some Permaswole on their Bogo sale with 25% off. Too good to pass up. Though I screwed up and forgot to add another one to the cart. Great customer service and they got me covered.

krr3b

krr3b

Awards
Already signed up. Currently taking Ferox and have permaswole waiting for my next stim break. I would love to try cannibal riot.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So many nice choices....I was looking for one with stims in it but Not face melting/crazy.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'm hitting the ferox right now and loving it

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the very honest feedback

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for a new pump product and would love to try some Permaswole. Signed up and U.S. Resident

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking for a new pump product and would love to try some Permaswole. Signed up and U.S. Resident
When I get mine this week I can send you a few samples if you would like

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never tried CnP products. But, just purchased Ferox and Ferox Amped.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
I got Meso, and DMAA doesn't hit as hard any more. Took a stim break and I'm looking for a mad focus and energy stim bomb! So Cannibal Ferox fits the bill

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Never tried CnP products. But, just purchased Ferox and Ferox Amped.
And got some free CnP Titan samples ;) and maybe some CnP strawbloody cheesecake protein too?! Must be christmas for you

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Strawbloody Kiwi and Mango Mutilation. I should have asked BloodManor for flavour feedback. Shyte!

Mango was the xtend go. Pretty sure ferox and ferox amped were strawbloody kiwi and lawless lemon

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strawbloody Kiwi and Mango Mutilation. I should have asked BloodManor for flavour feedback. Shyte!
I hate strawberry kiwi and it’s my go to lol I really enjoy it a lot and it mixes great with other flavors for when I stack it.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get those apps in don’t know how soon a winner will be chosen :)

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I would like to run the PERMASWOLE. I am now stim free-these days. Used a lot of stim PWO. I have used all the PWO that Chaos and Pain have made except for AGGRO and the PERMASWOLE. I know your stuff kicks ass. I have always been a fan.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Yo! I've become a C&P fan rather recently due to Predator but have yet to have the chance to try a pre from you guys (so many supps, so little monies). Would love the chance to try Titan since it seems to be in the milder range of stims. I have heard amazing reviews about Permaswole (and the rest of your pres for that matter) though.

Thanks for the opp!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am changing my wish to Canibal Ferox.....even tho I said no face melting lol.
Looks solid and I have no pwo at the moment. Would love to give it a review as well

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try the Cannibal Riot- 2 Aminoisoheptane! I'm already signed up for your news letter and rock your bomb coffee at work! :D

The reason I want to try the cannibal 2 is that it has a little lower caffeine than the some of the other ones. Not only that, but I like the addition of the Hydromax in this particular product. With a name like 5 finger death punch and dragons blood, it's gotta be good! I definitely need to try some unicorns blood and go full cannibal beast mode!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd love to try the Cannibal Riot- 2 Aminoisoheptane! I'm already signed up for your news letter and rock your bomb coffee at work! :D

The reason I want to try the cannibal 2 is that it has a little lower caffeine than the some of the other ones. Not only that, but I like the addition of the Hydromax in this particular product. With a name like 5 finger death punch and dragons blood, it's gotta be good! I definitely need to try some dragons blood and go full cannibal beast mode!
Go with unicorn blood u will not be disappointed

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Go with unicorn blood u will not be disappointed
On the website I only saw dragons blood and 5 finger death punch. I figured the latter was a fruit punch flavored one. What would you describe the dragon and unicorns blood as?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To my knowledge there isn’t a dragons blood riot. Maybe a new flavor. Uni is a softer tasting sweet flavor. I don’t want to say cotton candy bc it really isn’t but it’s the one flavor I’ve had where describing it is real tough for me. It’s great though I’ve reordered a cpl Times. It was the first riot I had and I’m the type of person who when I fall in love with a taste I stick with it. Never had the 5 finger death punch but the band used to be real good back in the day so I’m sure it’s good. Lol. How’s that for logic. But seriously I’ve yet to have a cnp flavor that’s bad. My fav r carny candy ferox unicorn blood riot and razzbloody lemonade permaswole

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge there isn’t a dragons blood riot. Maybe a new flavor. Uni is a softer tasting sweet flavor. I don’t want to say cotton candy bc it really isn’t but it’s the one flavor I’ve had where describing it is real tough for me. It’s great though I’ve reordered a cpl Times. It was the first riot I had and I’m the type of person who when I fall in love with a taste I stick with it. Never had the 5 finger death punch but the band used to be real good back in the day so I’m sure it’s good. Lol. How’s that for logic. But seriously I’ve yet to have a cnp flavor that’s bad. My fav r carny candy ferox unicorn blood riot and razzbloody lemonade permaswole
Ahh, you're totally right! I read it wrong haha! Unicorn blood it is! I swear I saw dragons blood on something else. Oh well.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't go wrong with either unicorn blood or 5 finger death punch. Names alone are win lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
C&P http 503 Error on your PWO webpage.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m totally to try out TITAN!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be down for some Cannibal Riot. Already signed up for the newsletter and my Riot gear is waiting over in the corner and there's a smart car next door just begging to be flipped over.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be down for some Cannibal Riot. Already signed up for the newsletter and my Riot gear is waiting over in the corner and there's a smart car next door just begging to be flipped over.
lol at flipping over smart cars

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Aggro looks kinda neat to...
Nobody ever mentions that one.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Boom first winner
Send me your info, and flavor of permaswole