Loggers with Type 2 diabetes trying Exubol

1. Loggers with Type 2 diabetes trying Exubol

Got Type 2 diabetes? Male of Female, any age. We're willing to sponsor you to run 2 months cycle of Exubol (all natural, Ajuga Turkestanica extract)

https://boldanic.com/forum/forum/mai...extract-exubol

1) US shipping address
    2) 3 updates/week
    2-3 loggers

Any changes that you may experience during the cycle (especially it's hypoglycemic activity).

Name:  1Ebay.jpg
Views: 24409
Size:  114.8 KB
    Name:  exu2_2.png
Views: 221
Size:  54.9 KB

2. Where do you sign up?
    •   

3. What about type 1 diabetic’s ?

4. Sign me up

5. @twinjay,

When are you planning on starting your log? It's been 12 days since u got the pack.
    Boldanic - Naturally Strong.
    www.boldanic.com
    •   

6. I am starting tomorrow

7. Tomorrow I am starting exubol. My current diet is pretty clean, no processed foods. All my carbs are pre, intra, & post workout. I'll be taking 3 exubol pills pre & post workout since its supposed to effect insulin levels. My current weight is 215.

8. @twinjay, thank you, looking forward to it
    www.boldanic.com

9. @twinjay,

why 3 caps post workout? May be it'd be better to take 2 caps x 3 times/day with carbs/food?
    www.boldanic.com

10. Because I only eat carbs pre, intra, and post workout. First two meals I only eat healthy fats & protein.

11. Is this recommended for people that inject insulin or people that are orals like Glucophage?
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

12. @double s,

I can't answer your question.

My idea was to see how people with Type I and II diabetes will respond to Exubol (hypoglycemic activity).

I'm referring to this study

HYPOGLYCEMIC ACTIVITY OF THE TOTAL ECDYSTEROID
    EXTRACT FROM Ajuga turkestanica
    T. A. Kutepova,1 V. N. Syrov,1 Z. A. Khushbaktova,1 and Z. Saatov1
    Translated from Khimiko-Farmatsevticheskii Zhurnal, Vol. 35, No. 11, pp. 24 – 25, November, 2001.
    Original article submitted October 30, 2000
    ====================

https://boldanic.com/forum/forum/mai...extract-exubol

Name:  R1n5a0Y.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  403.4 KB
    Name:  3fGfL4Y.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  511.0 KB
    www.boldanic.com

13. How will the loggers be measuring the efficacy of this product in that scenario? Blood glucose levels before and after taking the product?

14. @EMPIREMIND ,

That's correct, BG levels is gonna be that indicator. We have a guy with Type 1 doing the log already we are looking for another logger with Type 2 diabetes.
    @twinjay,
    Apparently, it was not a good idea to allow a guy with a few posts on here to run a sponsored log. You agreed and supposed to start the log 2 weeks ago. We are no longer interested in you doing the log. If you return the product - good, otherwise not a big loss.
    www.boldanic.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @EMPIREMIND ,

That's correct, BG levels is gonna be that indicator. We have a guy with Type 1 doing the log already we are looking for another logger with Type 2 diabetes.
    @twinjay,
    Apparently, it was not a good idea to allow a guy with a few posts on here to run a sponsored log. You agreed and supposed to start the log 2 weeks ago. We are no longer interested in you doing the log. If you return the product - good, otherwise not a big loss.
    Nice. I'll be sure to check in on that log every now and then.

16. Still looking for a person with Type 2 to log it.
    www.boldanic.com

17. So yesterday was my first day taking exubol. I took 3 capsules pre workout and 3 capsules post workout. Pre-workout meal BG levels went from 140 to 110 & post-workout meal my BG levels went from 110-90. But neither time did I feel like I was going hypo.

18. @twinjay,

It takes time.
    Also, start a new thread in the logs section. Look at bigt's log, it's a great example of how it should be done.
    www.boldanic.com

19. Ok thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 FULL SERVING products 10 loggers WITH CHAOS AND PAIN!
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 11-11-2015, 11:55 AM
  2. Dealing with type 2 diabetes
    By mtinsideout in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 06:10 PM
  3. Whats with people always trying to avoid a SERM?
    By Celorza in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 10:28 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 11:13 AM
  5. Experience with the Venom Tri-Lean + Thryogen X stack
    By sinistaswoll in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 08:55 PM