Loggers with Type 2 diabetes trying Exubol

twinjay

twinjay

Awards
Tomorrow I am starting exubol. My current diet is pretty clean, no processed foods. All my carbs are pre, intra, & post workout. I'll be taking 3 exubol pills pre & post workout since its supposed to effect insulin levels. My current weight is 215.

baxmax

Awards
twinjay,

why 3 caps post workout? May be it'd be better to take 2 caps x 3 times/day with carbs/food?

twinjay

twinjay

Awards
Because I only eat carbs pre, intra, and post workout. First two meals I only eat healthy fats & protein.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this recommended for people that inject insulin or people that are orals like Glucophage?

baxmax

Awards
double s,

I can't answer your question.

My idea was to see how people with Type I and II diabetes will respond to Exubol (hypoglycemic activity).

I'm referring to this study

HYPOGLYCEMIC ACTIVITY OF THE TOTAL ECDYSTEROID
EXTRACT FROM Ajuga turkestanica
T. A. Kutepova,1 V. N. Syrov,1 Z. A. Khushbaktova,1 and Z. Saatov1
Translated from Khimiko-Farmatsevticheskii Zhurnal, Vol. 35, No. 11, pp. 24 – 25, November, 2001.
Original article submitted October 30, 2000
====================

https://boldanic.com/forum/forum/main-forum/27-hypoglycemic-activity-of-ajuga-turkestanica-extract-exubol

R1n5a0Y.jpg

3fGfL4Y.jpg

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How will the loggers be measuring the efficacy of this product in that scenario? Blood glucose levels before and after taking the product?

baxmax

Awards
EMPIREMIND ,

That's correct, BG levels is gonna be that indicator. We have a guy with Type 1 doing the log already we are looking for another logger with Type 2 diabetes.
twinjay,
Apparently, it was not a good idea to allow a guy with a few posts on here to run a sponsored log. You agreed and supposed to start the log 2 weeks ago. We are no longer interested in you doing the log. If you return the product - good, otherwise not a big loss.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EMPIREMIND ,

That's correct, BG levels is gonna be that indicator. We have a guy with Type 1 doing the log already we are looking for another logger with Type 2 diabetes.
twinjay,
Apparently, it was not a good idea to allow a guy with a few posts on here to run a sponsored log. You agreed and supposed to start the log 2 weeks ago. We are no longer interested in you doing the log. If you return the product - good, otherwise not a big loss.
Nice. I'll be sure to check in on that log every now and then.

twinjay

twinjay

Awards
So yesterday was my first day taking exubol. I took 3 capsules pre workout and 3 capsules post workout. Pre-workout meal BG levels went from 140 to 110 & post-workout meal my BG levels went from 110-90. But neither time did I feel like I was going hypo.

baxmax

Awards
twinjay,

It takes time.
Also, start a new thread in the logs section. Look at bigt's log, it's a great example of how it should be done. ;)