Loggers for Tribulyze (Protodioscin based T. Booster) Male/female loggers.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I got two bottles each of tribulyze and exubol in mail yesterday, I started taking them per directions in post #1....will post up log on Monday, I should be 'feeling' something by then.

is that ok with you @baxmax..?

I really hate to start logs on weekends, it's pretty dead!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. @thebigt, Sounds good. =)
    Boldanic - Naturally Strong.
    www.boldanic.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @thebigt, Sounds good. =)
    thank you, sir...much appreciated!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. LOG IS UP!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. @baxmax
    Just wondering if there is a deal out there on this stack if someone wanted to run it on their own dime?
    •   

6. @Tank999,

For the duration of these 2 logs, we'll add Exubol 50 to every Tribulyze bottle purchased through our website. No promo code needed.
    www.boldanic.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    LOG IS UP!!!
    no tag? and I though us old goats would stick together.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

8. Reading on your product now...do you have any feedback from other women who have tried it?
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

9. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Reading on your product now...do you have any feedback from other women who have tried it?
    You would be an excellent tester
    Both tribulus (tribulyze) and ajuga (exubol) have penty of health benefits and not to mention all positive effects for us working out

10. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    You would be an excellent tester
    Both tribulus (tribulyze) and ajuga (exubol) has plenty of health benefits and not to mention all positive effects for us working out
    I agree100%!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Alright, Iím in...most interested in the Exubol plus who doesnít like a boosted libido!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

12. @love2liftkat,

Woot Woot. Gonna PM you right now.
    www.boldanic.com

13. This should be fun!! Thanks!!

14. Got my goodies in the mail today! Will start tomorrow and get my log up! Will throw a link in here as well!

15. Boldanicís Tribulyze and Exubol a womanís perspective. (Sponsored)

Boldanicís Tribulyze and Exubol a womanís perspective. (Sponsored)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IDL needs 8 loggers for NEW DMHA based fat burners
    By IDL in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 307
    Last Post: 09-05-2016, 11:22 PM
  2. best for a stright up test booster
    By Buffgammaman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 07:06 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 01:20 PM
  4. For Sale: ALRI Restore (Testosterone Boosters)
    By Gator Alum 03 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 09:20 AM
  5. For Sale: Lean Xtreme (Testosterone Boosters)
    By LeeN in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 10:29 PM