GET THE KIT! >> AM.com Exclusive Ultimate-T HOOKUP! >>>>>

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
800x600_2MonthSupplyDeal_Banner[4263].jpg

2 Month Supply of ULTIMATE-T for $49.99!
(OVER 50% OFF EVERYDAY LOW PRICES)

TESTOSTERONE Support & CORTISOL Control
Featuring NEW Spilanthes & KSM

YOU GET EVERYTHING BELOW!

• 2 Bottles of Ultimate-T
  • FREE AminoLIFT (Choice of Flavor)
  • FREE Fitted USPlabs Barbell Club Shirt
  • FREE Signature Barbell Club Shaker
  • FREE SHIPPING!
  • FREE Secret Product (FULL BOTTLE)
  • 365 DAY RISK-FREE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
  • BONUS! ADD A BOTTLE OF Modern PROTEIN for only $19.99! ($10.00 OFF + SHIPS FREE)
Shop now >> https://usplabsdirect.com/ultimate-t-am-3monthsupply

468x60_2MonthSupplyDeal_Banner[4260].jpg
https://usplabsdirect.com/ultimate-t-am-3monthsupply

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FREE PRODUCT GIVEAWAY

MERTOFLEX_FW_ROOMS (8 of 10).JPG

To Enter: SHARE your answer: If you opened your own gym, what would you name it?

One (1) winner will be randomly selected on 9/29/17 and will receive one (1) tub of Modern PROTEIN, one (1) tub of Jack3d, and one (1) Signature Barbell Club shaker.

(Winners will be announced in this post. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection or winnings will be forfeited. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only. Alternate product may be substituted based upon availability at time of shipping. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How about that Modern BCAA deal 2-$40 to boot
USP Dropping some Deals! USPlabsRep borobulker

M

marcone

Awards
GET THE KIT! >> AM.com Exclusive Ultimate-T HOOKUP! >>>>>

borobulker is this offer valid for Canada as well?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Per the rules:
"18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only"

borobulker is this offer valid for Canada as well?
booneman77 bloodnthunder jaredmus bbartsche Tank999 slimsaw00SFreed i know you guys are USP fans, so here is your chance to get some goodies.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To Enter: SHARE your answer: If you opened your own gym, what would you name it?
Every Body Aesthetics

would be marketed to "everybody" (not as bad as PF, but similar business model in terms of "all are welcome") - that's where the $ is at haha. Just have a separate area for the "Bro" crowd and the rest... maybe 2 floors or something - bro's in the basement ;)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would call my gym "Max Reps", because nothing beats MaxReps. Except more MaxReps. If the building was big enough, I might go with Watermelon Limeade MaxReps.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Per the rules:
"18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only"

booneman77 bloodnthunder jaredmus bbartsche Tank999 slimsaw00SFreed i know you guys are USP fans, so here is your chance to get some goodies.
Thanks for the heads up...these deals are the shizzzzz!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd have it be a gym with a killer nutrition cafe and call it the anabolic window

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BIG T'S BARBELL CLUB.....I know, I know-what can I say, I like barbell club, lol.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
"Iron Paradise"

"Next Level Fitness"

Hope i can get some free USP labs product baby!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BIG T'S IRONWORKS

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Bars & PRs if I wanted to have more of a just straight iron bro gym.

Personal Best Fitness if I wanted to appeal to the masses and make the money (like booneman said =P), but still semi-use the previous theme.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
"Northside's Bench n' Quench
Gym and Bar. Open 25/8"
Even better but along the same lines: "under the bar"... bar on the ground floor, gym in the basement!

S

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
What a great deal!! Thanks so much for the generosity!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m stealing this from a show so if that makes this not count for me then that’s fine lol

I would name it Puzzles. So when people ask why it’s named Puzzles you can say, “That’s the Puzzle.”

Hopefully someone knows where this came from lol

S

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I’m stealing this from a show so if that makes this not count for me then that’s fine lol

I would name it Puzzles. So when people ask why it’s named Puzzles you can say, “That’s the Puzzle.”

Hopefully someone knows where this came from lol
Haha! Was just watching that show earlier and heard that line from the last season.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Boom!
Yup, that's what I'd name it - just
Boom!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Max Reps. And we'd have a caricature bro dude whose name would be Max. And we'd all be pumped from drinking MaxReps all day, cause in my make believe world MaxReps is still a thing.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
In to see the gym names!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Max Reps. And we'd have a caricature bro dude whose name would be Max. And we'd all be pumped from drinking MaxReps all day, cause in my make believe world MaxReps is still a thing.
Patience my fiend

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FREE PRODUCT GIVEAWAY

View attachment 155776

One (1) winner will be randomly selected on 9/29/17 and will receive one (1) tub of Modern PROTEIN, one (1) tub of Jack3d, and one (1) Signature Barbell Club shaker.

(Winners will be announced in this post. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection or winnings will be forfeited. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only. Alternate product may be substituted based upon availability at time of shipping. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)
Next Phase would be the name of my gym and a model of success will take my brand across the world!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two names for the same gym. THE FORGE and THE STEEL MILL. THE FORGE would be the cardio side and THE STEEL MILL would obviously be the weight room.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I caved in and had to place an order for this deal, but I just realized on the shipping notification that my address auto corrected to something else. Lol hopefully the post office can figure it out.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Call the post office and just let them know in advance, works like a charm everytime. Just state what your tracking # is, and whom the package is for to verify the address be taken care of.
I caved in and had to place an order for this deal, but I just realized on the shipping notification that my address auto corrected to something else. Lol hopefully the post office can figure it out.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Call the post office and just let them know in advance, works like a charm everytime. Just state what your tracking # is, and whom the package is for to verify the address be taken care of.
Okay cool, I’ll have to do that then.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have had it happen a few times before as well. Where the person shipping wrote the wrong address on my package, and it was held at the post office.
I called in and stated my name is "....", this is my tracking # "....", and the package is being held or not delivered, can you make sure it gets sent out. They will adjust the address for you and make sure it is taken care of.
Okay cool, I’ll have to do that then.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have had it happen a few times before as well. Where the person shipping wrote the wrong address on my package, and it was held at the post office.
I called in and stated my name is "....", this is my tracking # "....", and the package is being held or not delivered, can you make sure it gets sent out. They will adjust the address for you and make sure it is taken care of.
I believe USP took care of it before it left the warehouse, which is awesome. As soon as I got the notification I emailed them telling them about the issue, and that if they couldn’t do anything about it at this point then I understand. But I got a second notification and tracking number after they replied saying they’ll try and catch it before it’s sent out.

I wasn’t expecting them to be able to do anything, but I’m Impressed.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Already opened my own gym, it's in my basement and there are only four members - myself, wife, and my two kids :) Its called GET SOME!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Already opened my own gym, it's in my basement and there are only four members - myself, wife, and my two kids :) Its called GET SOME!
you sure its not called "the basement" haha?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you sure its not called "the basement" haha?
Haha, nope, my basement is configured weird, it also has a play room, crafts/wrapping room and utility room. It's not as big as it sounds.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ordered late Wednesday night and it’s set to come in tomorrow. That’s the fastest shipping I’ve ever gotten, I think.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
IMG_2729.JPG
Crazy fast shipping, was pleasantly surprised. Awesome deal, and I'm super excited about the products! He'll grow into the USP Labs shirt someday.

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FREE PRODUCT GIVEAWAY

View attachment 155776

If I could make a long name work then "Excercise is a drug, legal drug". Good confusing name.
Otherwise "Lift me up".

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
24 hour gym...IRON NEVER SLEEPS

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I were opening a gym I'd call it The Fitness Asylum where members can go CRAZY getting into shape ;)

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Two names for the same gym. THE FORGE and THE STEEL MILL. THE FORGE would be the cardio side and THE STEEL MILL would obviously be the weight room.
Winner! Please DM me to claim your prize!

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats and enjoy the USP Labs goodies :)

S

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
USPLabs, thank you for your generosity! I'm stocked on Modern Protein, ModernBCAA and ModernPre.... So cool that AminoLift and Modern Creatine were included with my UT!... Now all I need to try is the new Jack3d at some point... Thanks again!