GET THE KIT! >> AM.com Exclusive Ultimate-T HOOKUP! >>>>>

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    FREE PRODUCT GIVEAWAY

Attachment 155776

To Enter: SHARE your answer: If you opened your own gym, what would you name it?

One (1) winner will be randomly selected on 9/29/17 and will receive one (1) tub of Modern PROTEIN, one (1) tub of Jack3d, and one (1) Signature Barbell Club shaker.

(Winners will be announced in this post. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection or winnings will be forfeited. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only. Alternate product may be substituted based upon availability at time of shipping. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)
    Next Phase would be the name of my gym and a model of success will take my brand across the world!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

2. Two names for the same gym. THE FORGE and THE STEEL MILL. THE FORGE would be the cardio side and THE STEEL MILL would obviously be the weight room.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   

3. I caved in and had to place an order for this deal, but I just realized on the shipping notification that my address auto corrected to something else. Lol hopefully the post office can figure it out.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Call the post office and just let them know in advance, works like a charm everytime. Just state what your tracking # is, and whom the package is for to verify the address be taken care of.
    Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I caved in and had to place an order for this deal, but I just realized on the shipping notification that my address auto corrected to something else. Lol hopefully the post office can figure it out.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Call the post office and just let them know in advance, works like a charm everytime. Just state what your tracking # is, and whom the package is for to verify the address be taken care of.
    Okay cool, I’ll have to do that then.
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I have had it happen a few times before as well. Where the person shipping wrote the wrong address on my package, and it was held at the post office.
    I called in and stated my name is "....", this is my tracking # "....", and the package is being held or not delivered, can you make sure it gets sent out. They will adjust the address for you and make sure it is taken care of.
    Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Okay cool, I’ll have to do that then.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I have had it happen a few times before as well. Where the person shipping wrote the wrong address on my package, and it was held at the post office.
    I called in and stated my name is "....", this is my tracking # "....", and the package is being held or not delivered, can you make sure it gets sent out. They will adjust the address for you and make sure it is taken care of.
    I believe USP took care of it before it left the warehouse, which is awesome. As soon as I got the notification I emailed them telling them about the issue, and that if they couldn’t do anything about it at this point then I understand. But I got a second notification and tracking number after they replied saying they’ll try and catch it before it’s sent out.

I wasn’t expecting them to be able to do anything, but I’m Impressed.

8. Already opened my own gym, it's in my basement and there are only four members - myself, wife, and my two kids Its called GET SOME!

9. Quote Originally Posted by rodefeeh View Post
    Already opened my own gym, it's in my basement and there are only four members - myself, wife, and my two kids Its called GET SOME!
    you sure its not called "the basement" haha?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    you sure its not called "the basement" haha?
    Haha, nope, my basement is configured weird, it also has a play room, crafts/wrapping room and utility room. It's not as big as it sounds.

11. I ordered late Wednesday night and it’s set to come in tomorrow. That’s the fastest shipping I’ve ever gotten, I think.

12. Name:  IMG_2729.JPG
Views: 76
Size:  1.06 MBCrazy fast shipping, was pleasantly surprised. Awesome deal, and I'm super excited about the products! He'll grow into the USP Labs shirt someday.

13. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    FREE PRODUCT GIVEAWAY

Attachment 155776

To Enter: SHARE your answer: If you opened your own gym, what would you name it?

One (1) winner will be randomly selected on 9/29/17 and will receive one (1) tub of Modern PROTEIN, one (1) tub of Jack3d, and one (1) Signature Barbell Club shaker.

(Winners will be announced in this post. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection or winnings will be forfeited. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only. Alternate product may be substituted based upon availability at time of shipping. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)
    If I could make a long name work then "Excercise is a drug, legal drug". Good confusing name.
    Otherwise "Lift me up".

14. 24 hour gym...IRON NEVER SLEEPS
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    How about that Modern BCAA deal 2-$40 to boot
    USP Dropping some Deals! @USPlabsRep @borobulker

Anyone else get in on this ????

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. If I were opening a gym I'd call it The Fitness Asylum where members can go CRAZY getting into shape

17. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    Name:  IMG_2729.JPG
Views: 76
Size:  1.06 MBCrazy fast shipping, was pleasantly surprised. Awesome deal, and I'm super excited about the products! He'll grow into the USP Labs shirt someday.
    Wow! Great shot. We appreciate your support
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Two names for the same gym. THE FORGE and THE STEEL MILL. THE FORGE would be the cardio side and THE STEEL MILL would obviously be the weight room.
    Winner! Please DM me to claim your prize!
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

19. Congrats, enjoy dem gains!

20. "The Sickening Thud"
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    Winner! Please DM me to claim your prize!
    Sweet!! Thank you!

22. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    "The Sickening Thud"
    Dang! Haven't seen you around here for a while!

23. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    "The Sickening Thud"
    dang....looong time!!

congrats luke!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

24. Congrats and enjoy the USP Labs goodies

25. USPLabs, thank you for your generosity! I'm stocked on Modern Protein, ModernBCAA and ModernPre.... So cool that AminoLift and Modern Creatine were included with my UT!... Now all I need to try is the new Jack3d at some point... Thanks again!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 294
    Last Post: 09-26-2016, 06:05 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 11:04 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 11:01 AM
  4. $5000/month from the gov't ad on AM.com
    By Vitruvian in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 01:24 PM