Who likes dhea

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes like me I’m sure many of you ether like it or have always wanted to try dhea ! Well keep a look out for a upcoming promo in this thread and a bogo soon from us.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Awesome. Always have some while on cycle to keep lethargy at bay. Keep us posted

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes like me I’m sure many of you ether like it or have always wanted to try dhea ! Well keep a look out for a upcoming promo in this thread and a bogo soon from us.
Now you are talking :)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love me some dhea!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't like them, they always bust parties.

Wait, were we talking about DEA? Never mind...

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heck ya! DHEA has a number of great benefits: stress control, anti-obesity effects, possible neuroprotection, diminished ovarian reserves or the abuse of non-aromatizing steroids. In addition it helps your skin ((make you look younger)) and osteoporisis. Great for men and women!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DHEA is cool in my book.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Bring on the younger looks I aint gettin any younger....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since BPS isn't into TD delivery anymore (Dermacrine), is there a good TD DHEA product to buy?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since BPS isn't into TD delivery anymore (Dermacrine), is there a good TD DHEA product to buy?
Our patch is a great td for dhea !!!! Check out our site that explains it all.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I love all forms of DHEA. 5-DHEA has a place in my daily routine and I also use it on my face and body after I shower. It's amazing stuff and 1-DHEA is my all time favorite supplement behind 6-KP.

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/comparing-6-keto-anabolics-like-laxogenin/

I love DHEA for all of the anti-aging benefits and I do believe when combined with an AI that you get a great bump in testosterone. I use Methyl 1-D or M1D Andro to get my daily dose of 300mg per day min!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking about the price tag... They give 40% off on the first order, meaning, a bulk buy would be prudent, because you "get punished" when you return for more.
I'm really interested -and would purchase a year worth of supply, for me and my wife. BUT, I have to try it first -or someone I trust has to try it first.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
DHEA is very good for you! I use it every day. :) us old guys need something to help our anti-aging.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thinking about the price tag... They give 40% off on the first order, meaning, a bulk buy would be prudent, because you "get punished" when you return for more.
I'm really interested -and would purchase a year worth of supply, for me and my wife. BUT, I have to try it first -or someone I trust has to try it first.
If you auto ship you will be locked in that price or buy a bunch at that price when it goes on sale .

Aust

Aust

Awards
What does it do for old guys that test c doesn’t?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
What does it do for old guys that test c doesn’t?
It helps cut fat and improves mood like Test but obviously it's legal and legit for people who are older.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you auto ship you will be locked in that price or buy a bunch at that price when it goes on sale .
Nah, no commitment.In RL I may be one of a few who have zero credit. I'm a "cash only guy" with no commitments, call it "old school".

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Nah, no commitment.In RL I may be one of a few who have zero credit. I'm a "cash only guy" with no commitments, call it "old school".
I am moving to this system myself. Time to skinny down and live simply.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got the email for the bogo. Did any one else see it?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think this calls for some loggers. Who would like to try dhea and hasn’t tried it before .

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has the version for women the same amount of ingredients? If I decide to make a test purchase, could I share the "man version" with my wife?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could cut the patch I guess to give her less. We have two versions .

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this calls for some loggers. Who would like to try dhea and hasn’t tried it before .
Me.
Turning 50 yo in a few months, having all kinds of age related issues, waiting to get better.
I'm on TRT/cruise-blast.

I tried "Dermacrine" from BPS more than a year ago, as a "test base", it worked well but had no pregnenolone and was discontinued.
I would love to share it with my wife (same age, sporty) and would log her experience too.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is everyone’s thoughts on DHEA for someone in their young 20s? I’ve done a few cycles with proper PCT each time, but still have low libido and little motivation. My test levels aren’t terrible, either.

I’ve used a couple test boosters previously that haven’t done anything for me. I chose them over products like Dermacrine and Super DHEA, but I’m thinking trying DHEA might be my last resort before going for every hormonal blood test known to man.. lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That’s not a terrible thing if you have sufficient savings in case of emergencies. My calculus professor was the same way, bought his car and house in cash.

I for one have started building credit and savings early on to have the best of both worlds. Lol my taste is a little lavish so I don’t think it would be possible for me to purchase my future house in cash and still have fun in the years before that!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump!

Still interested trying this product!
Found some TD creams online but would prefer a patch. C'mon djbombsquad , give me a shot!

Johnybgood

Johnybgood

Awards
Do you ship this to Canada? Would love to try for wife and I as well.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am wondering how this dhea patch would work alongside a small dose of Osta...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While looking for first hand experiences with the company -and products, I stumbled upon some nasty reviews.
I retract my offer to log the patches.
Nobody took me serious anyway.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
While looking for first hand experiences with the company -and products, I stumbled upon some nasty reviews.
I retract my offer to log the patches.
Nobody took me serious anyway.
I TOOK YOU SERIOUSLY! LOL! I think they should make a patch stack for us old guys....maybe dhea/igf.....me n you can run it.....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I TOOK YOU SERIOUSLY! LOL! I think they should make a patch stack for us old guys....maybe dhea/igf.....me n you can run it.....
Despite the negative reviews I found, the BOGO deal is sweet. When I only knew if the patch works, before throwing $299.70 at them.
For about 300 bucks I could get a testicle transplant in Nigeria.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
The best 5-DHEA product out there is still M1D-Andro from LG Sciences.

It has forskolin for increased conversion.

Resveratrol is a natural SERM so it prevents the inherent DHEA activity at the ER

Finally, Arimistane (3,5-Diene) prevents conversion to estrogen.

90 Tablets Liposome with 90mg per tablet is perfect for anyone wanting to supplement with 5-DHEA.

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/lg-sciences-m1d-andro/

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be picking one today !!! Happy Friday !!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me.
Turning 50 yo in a few months, having all kinds of age related issues, waiting to get better.
I'm on TRT/cruise-blast.

I tried "Dermacrine" from BPS more than a year ago, as a "test base", it worked well but had no pregnenolone and was discontinued.
I would love to share it with my wife (same age, sporty) and would log her experience too.
Wanna log it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
locutus24 Anabolics 33
VWMeatHead Anabolics 182
lboston Supplements 33
General Chat 7
hvactech General Chat 29