Who likes dhea

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    DHEA is very good for you! I use it every day. us old guys need something to help our anti-aging.
    What does do for old guys, that test-c doesnít?

2. What does it do for old guys that test c doesnít?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    What does it do for old guys that test c doesn’t?
    It helps cut fat and improves mood like Test but obviously it's legal and legit for people who are older.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

4. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    If you auto ship you will be locked in that price or buy a bunch at that price when it goes on sale .
    Nah, no commitment.In RL I may be one of a few who have zero credit. I'm a "cash only guy" with no commitments, call it "old school".
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

5. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Nah, no commitment.In RL I may be one of a few who have zero credit. I'm a "cash only guy" with no commitments, call it "old school".
    I am moving to this system myself. Time to skinny down and live simply.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    •   

6. I just got the email for the bogo. Did any one else see it?
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

7. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I just got the email for the bogo. Did any one else see it?
    Link please
  8. Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

9. I think this calls for some loggers. Who would like to try dhea and hasnít tried it before .

10. Has the version for women the same amount of ingredients? If I decide to make a test purchase, could I share the "man version" with my wife?

11. You could cut the patch I guess to give her less. We have two versions .

12. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I think this calls for some loggers. Who would like to try dhea and hasn’t tried it before .
    Me.
    Turning 50 yo in a few months, having all kinds of age related issues, waiting to get better.
    I'm on TRT/cruise-blast.

I tried "Dermacrine" from BPS more than a year ago, as a "test base", it worked well but had no pregnenolone and was discontinued.
    I would love to share it with my wife (same age, sporty) and would log her experience too.

13. What is everyoneís thoughts on DHEA for someone in their young 20s? Iíve done a few cycles with proper PCT each time, but still have low libido and little motivation. My test levels arenít terrible, either.

Iíve used a couple test boosters previously that havenít done anything for me. I chose them over products like Dermacrine and Super DHEA, but Iím thinking trying DHEA might be my last resort before going for every hormonal blood test known to man.. lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    That’s not a terrible thing if you have sufficient savings in case of emergencies. My calculus professor was the same way, bought his car and house in cash.

I for one have started building credit and savings early on to have the best of both worlds. Lol my taste is a little lavish so I don’t think it would be possible for me to purchase my future house in cash and still have fun in the years before that!

15. bump!

Still interested trying this product!
    Found some TD creams online but would prefer a patch. C'mon @djbombsquad , give me a shot!

16. Do you ship this to Canada? Would love to try for wife and I as well.

17. Am wondering how this dhea patch would work alongside a small dose of Osta...

18. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Am wondering how this dhea patch would work alongside a small dose of Osta...
    I donít know

19. While looking for first hand experiences with the company -and products, I stumbled upon some nasty reviews.
    I retract my offer to log the patches.
    Nobody took me serious anyway.

20. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    While looking for first hand experiences with the company -and products, I stumbled upon some nasty reviews.
    I retract my offer to log the patches.
    Nobody took me serious anyway.
    I TOOK YOU SERIOUSLY! LOL! I think they should make a patch stack for us old guys....maybe dhea/igf.....me n you can run it.....

21. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    I TOOK YOU SERIOUSLY! LOL! I think they should make a patch stack for us old guys....maybe dhea/igf.....me n you can run it.....
    Despite the negative reviews I found, the BOGO deal is sweet. When I only knew if the patch works, before throwing $299.70 at them.
    For about 300 bucks I could get a testicle transplant in Nigeria.

22. The best 5-DHEA product out there is still M1D-Andro from LG Sciences.

It has forskolin for increased conversion.

Resveratrol is a natural SERM so it prevents the inherent DHEA activity at the ER

Finally, Arimistane (3,5-Diene) prevents conversion to estrogen.

90 Tablets Liposome with 90mg per tablet is perfect for anyone wanting to supplement with 5-DHEA.

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...ces-m1d-andro/

23. I will be picking one today !!! Happy Friday !!

24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Me.
    Turning 50 yo in a few months, having all kinds of age related issues, waiting to get better.
    I'm on TRT/cruise-blast.

I tried "Dermacrine" from BPS more than a year ago, as a "test base", it worked well but had no pregnenolone and was discontinued.
    I would love to share it with my wife (same age, sporty) and would log her experience too.
    Wanna log it?

25. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Wanna log it?
    Yes. I have high hopes for it, lets see if it delivers.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WHO LIKES THESE PRICES????????????
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 02:07 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 09:54 PM
  3. For those who like EAS products...
    By u4ik_rage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 03:57 AM
  4. For those who like designing routines...
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 01:37 PM