**HUMAPRO GIVEAWAY: 5 Bottles, Any Flavor - GET IN HERE**

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Got it! Took my first serving pre workout. A quick question...its a pre and post workout scoop. That would make it roughly 22.5 days correct?

The tea flavor is amazing
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Got it! Took my first serving pre workout. A quick question...its a pre and post workout scoop. That would make it roughly 22.5 days correct?

Nice! Looks like mine is due on Friday.
    •   

3. I just got mine today and will start the log tomorrow.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I just got mine today and will start the log tomorrow.
    Sweet!...canít wait
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

5. Got me humming with HUMAPRO!

LET'S GET IT ON!!
    (That didn't come out right..)

VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
    •   

6. I threw my log up as well.

Party Marty goes pro with HUMAPRO
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

7. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Got it! Took my first serving pre workout. A quick question...its a pre and post workout scoop. That would make it roughly 22.5 days correct?

Yes if you do two scoops a day that is correct (roughly)
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:

8. @ManimalPatB - Suppose this would be good at the end of the night before bed? Get some protein synthesis going into the night? I've read that a scoop of isolate before bed is good, well, I'd think this would work very nicely as well, minus the calories of course!

9. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    @ManimalPatB - Suppose this would be good at the end of the night before bed? Get some protein synthesis going into the night? I've read that a scoop of isolate before bed is good, well, I'd think this would work very nicely as well, minus the calories of course!
    It would, BUT you have to remember, there aren't any calories in Humapro. Most of the time the reason have Isolate before bed is for a little bit of calories.

I actually like it first thing in the morning before a meal / post am cardio

BUT it's all up to you to try and figure out!!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    It would, BUT you have to remember, there aren't any calories in Humapro. Most of the time the reason have Isolate before bed is for a little bit of calories.

I actually like it first thing in the morning before a meal / post am cardio

BUT it's all up to you to try and figure out!!!!
    Thanks for the reply! I was thinking that having the protein synthesis kick in without the calories before bed would aid in fat loss during a cut, but yes I'll certainly be experimenting with it!

11. I think everyone is going to be happy with Humapro. I personally love it and use it every day
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Pharma Companies: APS Nutrition, ALRIndustries, LG Sciences, Formutech Nutrition, Iforce Nutrition (MARK25), Innovative Labs

12. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Got me humming with HUMAPRO!

LET'S GET IT ON!!
    (That didn't come out right..)

Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I threw my log up as well.

Party Marty goes pro with HUMAPRO
    Thanks for throwing these up guys so I can sub myself in !!

13. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Thanks for the reply! I was thinking that having the protein synthesis kick in without the calories before bed would aid in fat loss during a cut, but yes I'll certainly be experimenting with it!
    Not a bad idea imo, I take a handful of tabs before I go to bed for this reason actually..

14. Finally received it yesterday! Woot!

Thanks again for letting me try this! Took some this morning fasted with my HGH Frag!

15. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Finally received it yesterday! Woot!

Thanks again for letting me try this! Took some this morning fasted with my HGH Frag!
    Excellent!!!! I am glad you finally got it!!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Finally received it yesterday! Woot!

What is your dose on hgh frag? Just curious? I never bothered with that, never read good results and people talking about mega huge doses if anything?

17. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    What is your dose on hgh frag? Just curious? I never bothered with that, never read good results and people talking about mega huge doses if anything?
    250mcg Pre workout (Fasted workout) and 250mcg before bed. I think I've read it's one of those you need to be on for a solid 1-3 months before you start to notice anything.

Honestly, in the last 3 days I swear I've leaned out more adding the Humapro in with my frag before bed. Last 3 nights I've woken up lighter on the scale and looking leaner. I think there's something to this frag + humapro mixture at night. My last meal of the day is also around 5pm and I take the frag around 8:30 with GHRP 2 as well. CJC w/DAC is taken E3D 1mg.

18. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Honestly, in the last 3 days I swear I've leaned out more adding the Humapro in with my frag before bed. Last 3 nights I've woken up lighter on the scale and looking leaner. I think there's something to this frag + humapro mixture at night. My last meal of the day is also around 5pm and I take the frag around 8:30 with GHRP 2 as well. CJC w/DAC is taken E3D 1mg.
    All good stuff to read! It looks like you have a nice evening combo going on
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Pharma Companies: APS Nutrition, ALRIndustries, LG Sciences, Formutech Nutrition, Iforce Nutrition (MARK25), Innovative Labs

19. Quote Originally Posted by MARK_ View Post
    All good stuff to read! It looks like you have a nice evening combo going on
    Yessir, I do believe I'm going to stick with it for a while. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

20. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    250mcg Pre workout (Fasted workout) and 250mcg before bed. I think I've read it's one of those you need to be on for a solid 1-3 months before you start to notice anything.

Humapro does some damn good stuff I am not going to lie. I've raved about it behind the scenes to the hi-tech guys for over a year now. 250mcg is a very low does of frag from what I've always read. I've read guys using 1+ mg in order to get and sort of result. I never bothered with it, i just prefer gh.

21. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Humapro does some damn good stuff I am not going to lie. I've raved about it behind the scenes to the hi-tech guys for over a year now. 250mcg is a very low does of frag from what I've always read. I've read guys using 1+ mg in order to get and sort of result. I never bothered with it, i just prefer gh.
    Haven't messed with GH myself. That's funny what you've read though because all my research says 250mcg twice a day lol. Or an 'advanced' schedule would be 200mcg in the morning/workout, 200mcg before lunch, 200mcg before bed. I'm definitely leaning out, but I can't say it's only the frag by any means.

22. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Yessir, I do believe I'm going to stick with it for a while. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?
    Definitely!!

23. Humapro - Sponsored Review

Thanks again for the opportunity! Really loving the results in just 5 days.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. **WEEKLY GIVEAWAY THREAD - HI TECH PHARMA**** GET IN HERE
    By ManimalPatB in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 03-31-2017, 11:46 AM
  2. Sick giveaway! GET IN HERE!
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-19-2015, 09:55 AM
  3. Athletix "THE LIST" Crazy Giveaways! GET IN HERE.
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 262
    Last Post: 08-28-2013, 01:04 PM
  4. Magic Matcha Giveaway - Ends April 9th! Get in here!
    By D2footballjrc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 09:13 AM
  5. Beast Sports FINAL WEEK giveaway, get in here asap!!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 09:57 AM