Chemical X loggers wanted!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ever feel like there's something missing in your life? Maybe a certain ingredient? Try CHEMICAL X!

We are giving one stack away containing 2 Chemical x and 1 alpha pct. That's a 12 week cycle of this bad boy

Chemical_X__33015.1501254539.png

Chemical X converts to Nandrolone which is 6x more anabolic than testosterone.

All you N E E D to do for a chance to win is....

1. Be willing to log Chemical X right here on anabolic minds.
2. Be signed up to our newsletter here: https://www.chaosandpain.com/SUBSCRIBE
3. Post below!

Get your apps in!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Current log ending this week. Am bulking. I've done plenty of logs on am, feel they're all informative, data and performance driven, and I try to be entertaining as well. Love c and p products and would love to do this logging opp

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Here to see the log!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a fantastic opportunity, would definitely love to log this!

Thanks for giving us the chance

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
In for this. App incoming

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Sure why not!!!!

Always looking for something new to try and log!!!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Can't decide. Since I'm slimming down and this is best on a bulk

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really!!! Best of luck Guys!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If chemical X can make me eat donuts and inject them right into my muscles sign me up. bloodnthunder knows what I am talking about
:)

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
I'm in!! Currently bulking and think this would be amazing right now! I can do before and after pics and frequent updates.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Signed up, just over 100 posts on AM, been doing research cycles for past two years now, age 37. Gained 40lbs in that time, lean and kept... If this is what i hope it is would love to log this first on AM.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would also post before / after cycle blood work as well.

I have a short PCT now and could start the Chem X bulk soon.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Since this is primary used for bulking and the 1 is more towards cutting, but what's the thinking with chemical x when paired with a cutting diet as far as carb cycling and heavy weight training. Is this still something that could be used.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Sure why not!!!!

Always looking for something new to try and log!!!!
Guess I should've put a reason why to pick me

I am currently in one of those "weird" gym phases, not quite a bulk but not quite a cut and I think this would be nice to see what I could do for 12 weeks

Maybe get FREAKY who knows!!!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since this is primary used for bulking and the 1 is more towards cutting, but what's the thinking with chemical x when paired with a cutting diet as far as carb cycling and heavy weight training. Is this still something that could be used.
It's not as big of a cutter as chemical one. It would be something along the lines of 1 to 3 %bf loss for chemical x vs the 2 to 5% on chemical one on a recomp style diet.. The reason behind this is nandrolone shares some similarity with deca in the way that it's always looking to help with storage which makes it a spectacular bulker and a meh cutter.

Although manipulating carbs may help I don't think it would change the outcome very much.

Although I do believe you could potentially go with a lower calorie deficit with chemical x.

Very interesting to look at and theorize.

I personally would love to see a massive 700 calorie deficit with chemical x and some keto salts ( for energy production, not for going into ketosis) I believe this would be the most effective way to cut with chemical x solo imo. Although I would probably just stack one and x together if I had to choose.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait for more people to get there hands on some chemical X and experiment with cals and running it with other products.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait for more people to get there hands on some chemical X and experiment with cals and running it with other products.
Is chemical X more for advanced bodybuilders or anyone can use it??

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is chemical X more for advanced bodybuilders or anyone can use it??
Personally I think it's for someone with a few years under the belt. I'm a big supporter of building a solid base and nutrition before starting any cycle. Atleast 1- 2 years of serious lifting before touching certain things.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
It's not as big of a cutter as chemical one. It would be something along the lines of 1 to 3 %bf loss for chemical x vs the 2 to 5% on chemical one on a recomp style diet.. The reason behind this is nandrolone shares some similarity with deca in the way that it's always looking to help with storage which makes it a spectacular bulker and a meh cutter.

Although manipulating carbs may help I don't think it would change the outcome very much.

Although I do believe you could potentially go with a lower calorie deficit with chemical x.

Very interesting to look at and theorize.

I personally would love to see a massive 700 calorie deficit with chemical x and some keto salts ( for energy production, not for going into ketosis) I believe this would be the most effective way to cut with chemical x solo imo. Although I would probably just stack one and x together if I had to choose.
Doing this sounds very intriguing to try.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think it's for someone with a few years under the belt. I'm a big supporter of building a solid base and nutrition before starting any cycle. Atleast 1- 2 years of serious lifting before touching certain things.
I'm with you 100% on this.

When I used to sell supps there would be tons of fresh faced 18-20 year olds trying to buy PH's primarily as the get big quick fix without any regards to a good diet and training regimen.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm with you 100% on this.

When I used to sell supps there would be tons of fresh faced 18-20 year olds trying to buy PH's primarily as the get big quick fix without any regards to a good diet and training regimen.
That's why my first thing I tell people to buy is a good fish oil and protein powder if needed

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty I'm throwing my app in.
I am a bit of a fan boy of chaos and pain products, everything is top notch.
I am already signed up for email, that's how I knew about the 45% off everything online this past weekend and got me some Carney candy ferox that will be here tomorrow.
So I am cutting so I will be using this a bit different than others. But like stated above I would be running this in a decent deficit and carb cycling, keeping carbs either before or most likely right after training. Currently about 220 and even after this run if chosen I plan on getting down around 196 or so is my ultimate end game. Weight training is heavy rest pause style. Main lifts are 7 sets of 3 reps with 60 sec rest timed. And everything else is 30 sec rest.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pyrobatt

Are you saying chemical one over chemical 4 with this for mass.
Personally I would love to see what it could do with the 4andro product. Test/deca stack is king of builders as far as aas go imo. Though I'm not as familiar with how these phs work.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

Are you saying chemical one over chemical 4 with this for mass.
Personally I would love to see what it could do with the 4andro product. Test/deca stack is king of builders as far as aas go imo. Though I'm not as familiar with how these phs work.
If you're looking for a mass stack. Chemical 4 and chemical x are the GO TO. I'm talking old school gains. Internal testing shows so anyway.

Chemical 4 and one is my favorite cutting stack.

Chemical one and x would be like.....hmmm
I would say it would be the recomp stack.

I'm trying to get CNPWayne to get his butt into gear on getting stacks up on the website, haha. Hint hint.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking for a mass stack. Chemical 4 and chemical x are the GO TO. I'm talking old school gains. Internal testing shows so anyway.

Chemical 4 and one is my favorite cutting stack.

Chemical one and x would be like.....hmmm
I would say it would be the recomp stack.

I'm trying to get CNPWayne to get his butt into gear on getting stacks up on the website, haha. Hint hint.
Well ill throw my hat in on this.... If chosen ill purchase the chemical 4 to run alongside chem x in the log. No more aas for me but would be willing to compare this to the real deal... I'm sure it would do me good since my receptors haven't been touched in a minute.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12 weeks should net some really nice gains!! If I wasn't going to be on the road so much for work and other family stuff, I would be all over this like a fat kid on cake! Dang! I just need to find me a steady office job somewhere! Lol!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Already put mine in

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choosing Saturday

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Current log ending this week. Am bulking. I've done plenty of logs on am, feel they're all informative, data and performance driven, and I try to be entertaining as well. Love c and p products and would love to do this logging opp
Winner winner chicken dinner! Send me your mailing info

May choose 1 more tomorrow if I can get the okay

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know Im late, but would love to throw thow this into my current stack if picked

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to the winner by the way since I was UBER Late. Lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats Fred..
I expect some massive gains off Paula Donuts in your log.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Winner winner chicken dinner! Send me your mailing info

May choose 1 more tomorrow if I can get the okay
Sweet. Looking forward to the massive gains.