Chemical X loggers wanted!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Chemical X loggers wanted!

Ever feel like there's something missing in your life? Maybe a certain ingredient? Try CHEMICAL X!

We are giving one stack away containing 2 Chemical x and 1 alpha pct. That's a 12 week cycle of this bad boy

Name:  Chemical_X__33015.1501254539.png
Views: 16571
Size:  530.8 KB

Chemical X converts to Nandrolone which is 6x more anabolic than testosterone.

All you N E E D to do for a chance to win is....

1. Be willing to log Chemical X right here on anabolic minds.
    2. Be signed up to our newsletter here: https://www.chaosandpain.com/SUBSCRIBE
    3. Post below!

Get your apps in!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

2. I am so willing!! all signed up ready to gooo
    •   

3. Current log ending this week. Am bulking. I've done plenty of logs on am, feel they're all informative, data and performance driven, and I try to be entertaining as well. Love c and p products and would love to do this logging opp

4. great opportunity and all signed up
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

5. Here to see the log!
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground they’ve left us is barren cold."
    •   

6. Looks like a fantastic opportunity, would definitely love to log this!

Thanks for giving us the chance

7. In for this. App incoming

8. Sure why not!!!!

Always looking for something new to try and log!!!!
    Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?

9. Can't decide. Since I'm slimming down and this is best on a bulk

10. Amazing opportunity here
    Get in here !!!!!!!
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

11. Really!!! Best of luck Guys!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

If chemical X can make me eat donuts and inject them right into my muscles sign me up. @bloodnthunder knows what I am talking about
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. I want donuts now
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

14. I'm in!! Currently bulking and think this would be amazing right now! I can do before and after pics and frequent updates.

15. Quote Originally Posted by LDubs View Post
    I'm in!! Currently bulking and think this would be amazing right now! I can do before and after pics and frequent updates.
    It's gonna be the king of bulking
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

16. Signed up, just over 100 posts on AM, been doing research cycles for past two years now, age 37. Gained 40lbs in that time, lean and kept... If this is what i hope it is would love to log this first on AM.

17. Would also post before / after cycle blood work as well.

I have a short PCT now and could start the Chem X bulk soon.

18. Since this is primary used for bulking and the 1 is more towards cutting, but what's the thinking with chemical x when paired with a cutting diet as far as carb cycling and heavy weight training. Is this still something that could be used.

19. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Sure why not!!!!

Always looking for something new to try and log!!!!
    Guess I should've put a reason why to pick me

I am currently in one of those "weird" gym phases, not quite a bulk but not quite a cut and I think this would be nice to see what I could do for 12 weeks

Maybe get FREAKY who knows!!!!
    Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?

20. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Since this is primary used for bulking and the 1 is more towards cutting, but what's the thinking with chemical x when paired with a cutting diet as far as carb cycling and heavy weight training. Is this still something that could be used.
    It's not as big of a cutter as chemical one. It would be something along the lines of 1 to 3 %bf loss for chemical x vs the 2 to 5% on chemical one on a recomp style diet.. The reason behind this is nandrolone shares some similarity with deca in the way that it's always looking to help with storage which makes it a spectacular bulker and a meh cutter.

Although manipulating carbs may help I don't think it would change the outcome very much.

Although I do believe you could potentially go with a lower calorie deficit with chemical x.

Very interesting to look at and theorize.

I personally would love to see a massive 700 calorie deficit with chemical x and some keto salts ( for energy production, not for going into ketosis) I believe this would be the most effective way to cut with chemical x solo imo. Although I would probably just stack one and x together if I had to choose.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

21. Can't wait for more people to get there hands on some chemical X and experiment with cals and running it with other products.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Can't wait for more people to get there hands on some chemical X and experiment with cals and running it with other products.
    Is chemical X more for advanced bodybuilders or anyone can use it??

23. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Is chemical X more for advanced bodybuilders or anyone can use it??
    Personally I think it's for someone with a few years under the belt. I'm a big supporter of building a solid base and nutrition before starting any cycle. Atleast 1- 2 years of serious lifting before touching certain things.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    It's not as big of a cutter as chemical one. It would be something along the lines of 1 to 3 %bf loss for chemical x vs the 2 to 5% on chemical one on a recomp style diet.. The reason behind this is nandrolone shares some similarity with deca in the way that it's always looking to help with storage which makes it a spectacular bulker and a meh cutter.

Although manipulating carbs may help I don't think it would change the outcome very much.

Although I do believe you could potentially go with a lower calorie deficit with chemical x.

Very interesting to look at and theorize.

I personally would love to see a massive 700 calorie deficit with chemical x and some keto salts ( for energy production, not for going into ketosis) I believe this would be the most effective way to cut with chemical x solo imo. Although I would probably just stack one and x together if I had to choose.
    Doing this sounds very intriguing to try.

25. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Personally I think it's for someone with a few years under the belt. I'm a big supporter of building a solid base and nutrition before starting any cycle. Atleast 1- 2 years of serious lifting before touching certain things.
    I'm with you 100% on this.

When I used to sell supps there would be tons of fresh faced 18-20 year olds trying to buy PH's primarily as the get big quick fix without any regards to a good diet and training regimen.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MEGA Chemical 4 GIVEAWAY! LOGGERS WANTED
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 04:57 PM
  2. Test Force2 Loggers Wanted!
    By Feel The Burn in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 04:45 PM
  3. ProtoMax Testers/Loggers Wanted- 5 free bottles
    By RoadBlocK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 12:03 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 10:12 PM
  5. P-Mag shipment on the way! Advice from Loggers wanted!
    By cowboy007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 07:09 PM