Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
White Flood Classic: Nostalgia Contest!

With the re-release of the original White Flood which will now be called White Flood Classic we have decide to throw a fun contest so that some lucky few (TEN) of you can get a chance to win a free tub.

HOW TO SCORE A BOTTLE?
We'll be running 5 different mini-contest in this one contest and with each contest 5 winners will be selected. Each contest will only last a day and winners will be chosen the next day and your prize will ship out ASAP so that you can all relive the magically moment of when you first tried White Flood :D

Rules/Requirements:
1) Must be 18 years of age or older
2) Must have over 100 posts
3) Products are not for resale
5) USA shipping addresses only
6) Each mini-contest will end at 11:59PM PST and winners will be announced the very next day
7) New mini-contest will start the next day.
8) Only one entry per person per mini-contest.
9) If you are selected as one of the winner from a previous mini-contest then you cannot win again in a different one but you're free to participate for fun.
10) If you have won on BB, you will not be eligible to win on Anabolic Minds

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First contest! Post a picture or a video of your favorite Saturday morning cartoon and tell us why you liked it! Simple as that.

Seeing as this is the first mini-contest within this promo and its already midday, we will late day 1 go until tomorrow evening 11:59PST. The morning after I'll announce the 2 winners and post up the next contest.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
This will prob be an odd Saturday cartoon, but I can't remember looking forward to a Saturday morning 8am and 11am on KIDS WB as much as this when I was a kid. I had more cards than most kids needed, lol. Every Friday night a few of my friends and I would stay up a little too late plying Yu-Gi-Oh, followed by an episode at 8am and then 11am Saturday morning. Best 2 half hours of every weekend growing up lol.

I usually re-watch the entire original 5 seasons every other year or so. I love it haha
Yu-Gi-Oh-600x300.jpg

Thanks for the promo!

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
So I don't really watch TV much anymore but when I did these were two of my favorites to watch every once in a while if I run across scooby doo I may catch my self watching it for a while...
Screenshot_2017-09-19-12-29-25.png
Screenshot_2017-09-19-12-30-10.png

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Loved this show growing up. My parents found it disgusting lol.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000123456.jpg

2Burnt

Awards
Pretty sure Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles should be a winner.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
TMNT was excellent lol. Used to rent them as free kids movies from family video all the time as a kid ha

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for fun and to see all the entries!
Only one way to do saturdays for my generation One Saturday Morning!
IMG_5625.jpg

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_3253.jpg

Good ol X-men! Really kickstarted my love for all things comics. Best part is my daughter has started wanting to watch some of the old comic cartoons so I’ve been getting to relive them!! Best theme song ever too

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Haha heck yeah care Bears I remember that.... winner winner chicken dinner....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't post pic's...but if we're talking classic cartoons...FOGHORN LEGHORN!!!!

honorable mention goes to popeye and tom and jerry...oh yeah, can't forget bugs!!!

geez, almost forgot roadrunner....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Beast wars (transformers)... those 3D graphics were just mind blowing...
2017-09-19 17_01_53-Beast Wars_ Transformers _ Teletraan I_ The Transformers Wiki _ FANDOM power.png

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just want to play for nostalgia's sake ;)

Anyone else remember this one?

MV5BYzgyNGZlYTMtNGY3Zi00MjBjLWExMTQtNzczNWNkODVhMDZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ%40%40._V1_UY268_C.jpg

*btw, SUNDAY morning cartoons are where it was REALLY at ?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So hard to choose just one.

I'm old, so I had all the good stuff in the 80s..

b218c2aa04f9fb2dd733a1e3986faacd--saturday-morning-cartoons-funny-cartoons.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Scooby doo....where are you?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nobody brought up Legends of the Hidden Temple?
GOAT TV show back in the day with teams competing against each other through the obstacle courses and in games. Easily my favorite morning cartoon on the weekends. Probably one of the main shows that got me to be a "Competitive" person.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Hah is that the one with the talking head....man that was an awesome show...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LotHT, Guts, etc were all on during weekday afternoons/evenings that I recall

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
remember American gladiators?
It was amazing.

We used to set up a mock course in my front yard with Nerf guns to mimic the one with the tennis ball gun.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nobody brought up Legends of the Hidden Temple?
GOAT TV show back in the day with teams competing against each other through the obstacle courses and in games. Easily my favorite morning cartoon on the weekends. Probably one of the main shows that got me to be a "Competitive" person.

It was not a Saturday morning cartoon... which was the whole contest haha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nobody talked about the Smurfs? These little blue fellas were plastered all over the TV?

I look like these little dudes just with red hair. Shorty , stocky, and a manlet. Must be a reason why I liked the TV Show so much

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Part 2!

Post a picture of your favorite childhood toy and why it was your favorite!

Annnnnnnd go!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Easily my favorite toy growing up was "Pogs"

I enjoyed playing against other people, and having a massive collection of pogs (just like my NFL Card collection). I was always a competitive person growing up, and this was a game I would play all the time with friends, and spend weekends playing with people. We would spend recess at school hammering pogs against each other.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Deffinately my favorite by far but mine was gold and would throw rooster tails all over the yard ahh wuat a rush.... good times till my buddy flipped it and caught it on fire.... lol
Screenshot_2017-09-21-08-37-03.png

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Props on this promo setup looks like much fun to be had!

Following and soon entering!

I have a US shipping address but I'll leave that to your discretion if it will work or not

I still have some old toys I will dig up, trading card games were a big part of my late childhood but I had some other classics

Who else had Sock'em Boppers?

IMG_0456.jpg

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Easily my favorite toy growing up was "Pongs"

I enjoyed playing against other people, and having a massive collection of pongs (just like my NFL Card collection). I was always a competitive person growing up, and this was a game I would play all the time with friends, and spend weekends playing with people. We would spend recess at school hammering pongs against each other.
Maybe I'm completely wrong and grew up calling them the wrong thing, but I called it Pogs. Haha.. They really were a blast lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would be a tie for me..

gijoe-uss-flagg-aircraft-carrier.jpg
genesis01.jpg

The GI Joe aircraft carrier is shown on Goldbergs too. Wish I still had it, it was once on Ebay for $2,000

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Easily my favorite toy growing up was "Pongs"

I enjoyed playing against other people, and having a massive collection of pongs (just like my NFL Card collection). I was always a competitive person growing up, and this was a game I would play all the time with friends, and spend weekends playing with people. We would spend recess at school hammering pongs against each other.
errrrmmmm you dont even know the name of your own favorite toy???? POGS not "pongs" haha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Never forget the real MVP,
LEGO

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Favorite toy (still up near the top to this day) - Legos!
legos1.jpg

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
hahaha i was posting it already as you sent this!
Knew someone would have it coming!

Did you have a fave theme set or prefer classic pieces to build random structures?

I had a couple Star Wars sets but mostly generic

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Knew someone would have it coming!

Did you have a fave theme set or prefer classic pieces to build random structures?

I had a couple Star Wars sets but mostly generic
I had pretty much every theme set as a bday or xmas gift every year... I would build the theme once the day I got it (usually in about 1/10th of the time they said it should take which frustrated my mom to no extent haha) and then freewheel it from there.

Back then they didn't have all the crazy motors and specialty pieces and stuff so i had to get pretty creative with making moveable things and such... Favorite things I ever built were a functional "trap" from ghostbusters (wheeled, handle, top opened, etc) and an actual ****-able, shoot-able pistol (got REALLY creative with making the slide and went through a metric ton of rubber bands because the only way to attach them to make things move/shoot/snap back into place was to literally clip them between blocks ha... about 3 uses and they'd get cut).

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This kept me occupied most of the day, shooting the figurines with rubber bands.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
favorite 'toy' of all time was my 1st bicycle!!!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
There were lots of wars throughout the house and neighborhood with these, also a lot of screams from my mother stepping on them, and as I got older, also some blowing up around 4th of July :) lol

26629-sp-e1364423887880.jpg