Mr. Supps Brings you Premier Pharma logging opp

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mr. Supps brings you an all new brand of Sublingual. Premier Pharma is an all new delivery of either your choice of testbooster or preworkout. We will be taking loggers for 4 of each.Just send in an app and your best meme of for the end of summer.

Testosterone Booster RX by Premier Pharmaceutical is now available at Muscle Research with free US shipping!

Are you looking for that extra edge? Want to be able to push your workouts just a little bit further, to test yourself and see what your body is really capable of? You are going to need ample testosterone supplies to be able to do it.

When combined with diet and exercise Testosterone Booster RX by Premier Pharmaceutical will get you where you want to be – back to the new improved version of your old self again. There is no reason to live with low testosterone levels (sometimes referred to as Low – T).

Premier Pharmaceutical’s Pre-Workout RX – Energy & Vasodilator is now available at Muscle Research with free shipping!

If you are looking for a Pre-Workout that really delivers, try the new Pre-Workout Rx, by Premier Pharmaceutical. This is the supplement you have been dreaming of. It supports increased energy, increased focus, elevated fat burning and added strength.

Because of its unique sublingual liquid delivery system this pre-workout, unlike its many powdered competitors is readily and immediately absorbable directly into your bloodstream and in turn, into your entire system so you are ready to rock that workout in a matter of minutes.

Thanks to Maximum Absorption Technology (MAT) Premier Pharmaceutical’s sublingual delivery system allows the body to absorb an astronomically unheard of 94.9% of each dose which goes straight into the bloodstream through the salivary glands ‘vs’ pills, capsules and powders that are swallowed and diluted in potency having to pass through the digestive system. The result? – 4 to 5 times greater potency and immediate physical cellular motivation is achieved. And isn’t that exactly the point of taking a pre-workout? To get you up, motivated and ready to perform.

Rules
- Must be Member of good standing
- 100 plus posts
- US only

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff seemed interesting to me...i cant wait to see how it works

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I am currently logging a Mr Supps product, so I'm not trying to apply for this one. Just wanted to say good luck and I look forward to people getting in on these to see some logs!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity to try something different here.... Lets see some apps guys, whose interested?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are very interesting considering the delivery system. Looking forward to seeing how this treats people.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That pre would double as a fat burner, and a solid dose of BA if that efficacy number of 4 to 5x is right. Impressive. I can almost feel the tingles.
Talk about a quick 4ml dose and off to the gym, or at the gym because of the absorption rate of sub.

(Will definitely follow this.)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This looks pretty interesting!
Don’t think I have ever tried a Sublingual Test booster.

Being Natty for 35 years I have tried and logged my share of test boosters.
I would be very interested in logging this.
Note: I would not be able to start till Oct. 4th. Need 8 weeks off, Just coming off 16 weeks of natty boosters. (little too long but I had 2 - 8 week logs I committed to).
I update my logs with complete information:
I can send links to past logs if interested?
Favorite meme:
funny.jpg

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Note: I would not be able to start till Oct. 4th. Need 8 weeks off, Just coming off 16 weeks of natty boosters. (little too long but I had 2 - 8 week logs I committed to).
Favorite meme:
View attachment 155003
that pic cracks me up overtime I see it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love to see a fadogia and or lj100 sublingual product!!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down to try out the pwo. Looks like it's right around the strength I like too. I believe I am considered as being in "good standing".

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm down to try out the pwo. Looks like it's right around the strength I like too. I believe I am considered as being in "good standing".
GTG :cheers:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah possibly good standing ;)

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I am down to trying out the Testosterone Booster RX. Have used many test booster. I have tried two sublingual test boosters LG T-911 and LG Cutting Andro KIt. I have used every ingredient on the list - but have never used it sublingual- only orally.

here are some of the test-booster logs I have done:

sublingual:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249220-hugo-cutting-lg.html

oral test test-booster
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231086-hugos-gamma-o.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234047-flexing-finaflex-triple.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238929-hugo-going-max.html

1rz9zj.jpg

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting and appreciate the full disclosure labels as well

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will have to go to the judges for that one ?

Seriously though would love to see you log this bro

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am down to trying out the Testosterone Booster RX. Have used many test booster. I have tried two sublingual test boosters LG T-911 and LG Cutting Andro KIt. I have used every ingredient on the list - but have never used it sublingual- only orally.

here are some of the test-booster logs I have done:

sublingual:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249220-hugo-cutting-lg.html

oral test test-booster
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231086-hugos-gamma-o.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234047-flexing-finaflex-triple.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238929-hugo-going-max.html

View attachment 155024
Send info

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Favorite meme:
View attachment 155003
send info

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting ! But expensive, will they go to retail?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to these logs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
agreed, interesting delivery system, can't wait to see how it works for people
agreed...if this delivery system is successful are there plans to expand the lineup?

if you do a longjack/fadogia formula shot me a pm-please!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed...if this delivery system is successful are there plans to expand the lineup?

if you do a longjack/fadogia formula shot me a pm-please!!!
that would be fantastic, if the delivery system works well the possibilities could be endless

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
but I also might keep longjack/fadogia cocktail to myself......dont' worry i'll let you know how good it is
the current testboosting formula looks weak to be honest...if Studhorse sees good results I will credit it to delivery system.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the current testboosting formula looks weak to be honest...if Studhorse sees good results I will credit it to delivery system.
We will find out. Come Oct. 4th I will be 8 weeks test booster free. You know I will tag you on the log brother.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
MY usps Manager is showing a package from your- I think. ETA is 9/18- will pick up and get log started on weds. Very curious as to see how dropper works and if this is a good route for supp ingredients .

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MY usps Manager is showing a package from your- I think. ETA is 9/18- will pick up and get log started on weds. Very curious as to see how dropper works and if this is a good route for supp ingredients .
sounds good. Tag us so we can go along for the ride

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone logging the preworkout?

Aust

Aust

Awards
So how would this work for 55yr male on TRT, 200ml rest, 250iu HGC with AI on the bodybeast program, 2 weeks in the bulk phase?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how would this work for 55yr male on TRT, 200ml rest, 250iu HGC with AI on the bodybeast program, 2 weeks in the bulk phase?
Can't boost endogenous testosterone while using exogenous test.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you asking about the test booster or pre workout? If your on 200 mg/cyp the only thing in the tbooster that may help with your bulk is the dhea seeing how your 55. You may notice some other benefits but boosting test while on test doesn't really make sense because your natural testosterone will be suppressed/shutdown. You may see other benefits from the ingredients however.

The pre workout should definitely help in the gym, though you'd have to watch blood pressure whenever your on and take stimulants.... It should definitely increase pumps as well.

Aust

Aust

Awards
Are you asking about the test booster or pre workout? If your on 200 mg/cyp the only thing in the tbooster that may help with your bulk is the dhea seeing how your 55. You may notice some other benefits but boosting test while on test doesn't really make sense because your natural testosterone will be suppressed/shutdown. You may see other benefits from the ingredients however.

The pre workout should definitely help in the gym, though you'd have to watch blood pressure whenever your on and take stimulants.... It should definitely increase pumps as well.
Pre workout