5 Bags of COFFEE( giveaway)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. 5 Bags of COFFEE( giveaway)

We have one goal in mind over here at chaos and pain. Life improvement. Whether it's a boost in the morning or making your joints feel A-Okay from that punishing session of weight you just went through....the goal is the same. Improving how you feel, look and improving overall health in general. That's our mission statement.

We are giving that morning boost away RIGHT HERE on anabolic minds.

Name:  COFFEE.png
Views: 304
Size:  361.1 KB

5 bags of Coffee up for grabs for 5 different people. The health benefits of coffee is well known but we see that our coffee isn't yet.However, hopefully YOU can help us change that. Our special in house roast with caramel and chocolate undertones. Yours and all we ask is...

1. be willing leave a REVIEW on either www.chaosandpain.com or our amazon store after use of the coffee(not gonna stop you from doing both). We are desperate for HONEST reviews on our coffee and love to hear feedback.
    2. Be signed up to our newsletter here: https://www.chaosandpain.com/SUBSCRIBE We ONLY use this for contacting you about sales and coupons. We have had many newsletter exclusive sales and we don't want you to miss out.

So...with that said, post below for your chance to take home one of the 5 bags.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

2. I'm very interested! Just got a new coffee maker and wanted to try a new brand - sign me up!!
    •   

3. I'm signed up and ready to review! I'll cold brew mine. Love to substitute caffeine tablets with coffee for my EC stack.

4. I'm down to try it out.

5. Already signed up and will definitely leave a review
    •   

6. Hey hook it up..... already signed up....

7. Love coffee, I am coffee.

8. I would name my first child coffee or even covfefe the ultra strong something that sounds a lot like coffee.

I would love to try this.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

9. I'm down to try it out and.... I'm already subscribed
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Wouldn't want to take a whole bag, but would be interested in reviewing enough for a few fillable K cup pods.

I don't love coffee, so I don't drink it. I drink a lot of delicious supplements like Radiate, OG Alphamine, Focus XT, etc instead. Every once in a while I'll do an iced one or something if we are out, but that's just all sugar lol.

Would be curious to try a cup or 2.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Wouldn't want to take a whole bag, but would be interested in reviewing enough for a few fillable K cup pods.

I don't love coffee, so I don't drink it. I drink a lot of delicious supplements like Radiate, OG Alphamine, Focus XT, etc instead. Every once in a while I'll do an iced one or something if we are out, but that's just all sugar lol.

Would be curious to try a cup or 2.
    Got a message from Bob that its the beans and not ground -- as someone who doesn't purchase coffee, cant say thinking about that distinction was high on my radar lol.

Anyway, I will look forward to reading the reviews of others once they get linked in here. Perhaps they'll be enough to draw me in one day
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Chaos & Pain Coffee

Went through the bag I got in a week. Would go through another one, and would love to get one. Even if you don't win its worth a buy. Stuff is fabulous. I have already reviewed both products on both sites, but I am a daily coffee drinker, and don't go a day without it.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Got a message from Bob that its the beans and not ground -- as someone who doesn't purchase coffee, cant say thinking about that distinction was high on my radar lol.
    )
    Says "Whole Bean Coffee" on the bag. Check my picture may be easier to read.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. I love coffee.

14. Coffee is good.
    Name:  5FE3CF1F-612F-4CCE-AFDB-F01BBE1A2B08-3660-00000371601CCC78.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  79.9 KB
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

15. Name:  17760187_1266474063430649_6443884141327267105_n.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  26.5 KB

Now, you've done it.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

16. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Name:  17760187_1266474063430649_6443884141327267105_n.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  26.5 KB

Now, you've done it.
    Name:  8768BDD2-CDBA-4D7B-8BC5-FE35986CBD00-3680-0000037465E4D20E.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  20.5 KB
    Name:  E22DF4D9-410F-4088-B37B-92E42231A16E-3680-0000037497C8B2B3.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  85.0 KB
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

17. I would love to try some of your coffee! I missed out on the last deal you had for it so this would be awesome!

I will have no problem leaving an honest review and I will be enjoying a cup the first day of work after receiving it! (Positive thinking, right?!)

News letter subscribed!

18. Get in on this people
    This coffee is to die for #mostwanted
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Get in on this people
    This coffee is to die for #mostwanted
    Just give me the word, I'll kill someone for it.....wait, what?

20. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Just give me the word, I'll kill someone for it.....wait, what?
    Kill "gym" and get a massive pump
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

21. As a coffee roaster, I'm wondering: who roasts your stuff?

22. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    As a coffee roaster, I'm wondering: who roasts your stuff?
    This guy

Name:  juan.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  39.3 KB
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    This guy

Name:  juan.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  39.3 KB
    Not these guys?

24. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Not these guys?

Those guys make

Name:  chemical-x-250x250.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  10.0 KB
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

25. More than willing to leave a review and signed up for the news letter. And I cant live without my coffee. People hate me without it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 01:38 PM
  2. NP not selling 10lb bags of detrose any more?
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 01:45 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 10:24 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 03:17 PM