bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok Anabolic Minds family, here is the story;

I offered Darkhorse192 a free product of his choice;

Thank you sir, we appreciate the support.

We actually haven't done any random giveaways on here for a while. Shoot me your address and tell me what product you would like. :)
He sent me with a mind-blowing message which I believe deserves recognition.

(Sections edited out in the interest of being concise)

Hey brother,

Thank you so much for the recognition, truly.

However, there are so many young dudes on here or guys that may not have the funds to pull the trigger on something they want. I truly and genuinley appreciate your offer. But, can we try and give the random give away to a guy that "needs" it more than me.

I am an Army Major, and that doesn't mean I am set for life monetarily lol, but I can afford to order products when I need them.

I love PES's products and again am so appreciative of your offer, but I would rather see a guy that could use the "free" product more so than me

Can we "pay it forward" to someone?
Mark
A true gentleman and as such, I will be honouring his word.

Here is the pay it forward promotion

HOW TO ENTER;
- Tell us which product you would like to try
- Tell us why you would like to try it
- Nominate someone else on the forum who you also think deserves to be recognised and explain why

We will select one winner and also one person who was nominated by someone else. Both of them will receive a free product of their choice.

So tell us what you would like to try, why you would like to try it and who else on the forum deserves to be shown some appreciation.​

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool promo. There is some good left out there I'm this world. Just takes some searching sometimes!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
This is great! Good on you guys.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Stellar giveaway here for the stand up members of AM!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shocked, good amount of views and no entrants so I will throw my name in the hat.

Been never wronged by what I have tried thus far from PES, specificaly love the Protein both select and Select caffeine series. With the protein series I will typically throw a scoop in my decaf coffee ( yes I am stim sensitive) giving it a more creamy texture. Would love to try the Frosted Choc cupcake or brand new Protein 4 Oats.

I will have to nominate CHEFtepesh as he has been on here for a while. Worked for some great companies, never shills products and is always honest and upfront.

I do have a give reciognition to driven2lift. Known him for a few years, has tremenedously transformed his body and heck, also is a mad scientist in the kitchen. Not sucking up, rather just speaking the truth.

Regardless if I win or not, continued success to the PES Family.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in but to nominate two people and preclude myself. I've tried a few products from PES and they are top quality! Frosted Chocolate Cupcake is just insane-good.

Nominations to follow. I'm walking the dogs at the moment but felt inspired.
If it is ok with @bdcc I'd like to nominate:

Edit:

Chris @sb357
He's new guy #1 here on AM and I like his story. He's 30 years old; dropped from 250 to 190 pounds, lifts 6 days per week, and is in Public Safety in SW Washington State. I took this information from "Welcome to AM! Intros".

Next we have: @airborn2009 (I'm assuming he's former military) and I also enjoyed his "Welcome in to AM!" words.
In his case he's closer to my age at 49 years young, and has been in the gym for 1 year. Here's some serious dedication as he's grown from 148 pounds (hopefully lean) to 170 pounds.

I think in honor of the OP's 'Pay it forward' it would be equally great to welcome some new faces with a nice start.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
This is awesome on you guys. Stand up act that's rare to see these days.

Im definitely in on this as I love PES products and have had great success with Anabeta Elite, Genoflex, Erase Pro+, Alphamine, and High volume. All top quality supps and can't complain about anything.

The ONE thing ive NEVER tried from PES that i would really love to try is your protein! Ive heard amazing things about it being one of the best tasting proteins on the market, but the cost has always been out of reach for me. I'd specifically like to get a 55 serving tub of the peanut butter cookie flavor as that has had the most positive feed back and im a peanut butter freak :)

I would like to nominate nubioso for this giveaway because he is a great guy with an awesome story. Like many of us he has had a rough life and had to overcome many phyiscal and mental obstacles to get where he is today in his fitness journey. He is very active on the forums, offering assistance to as many people as possible and i always see him posting about how he wishes he had enough money for some more supplements ;) (Don't we all!!! Haha) Overall just a stand up dude who isn't made of money and i know would appreciate the opportunity to try one of your products!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow. Awesome promo. You guys always amaze me with your customer service. Not entering just wanted to give my shout out to Driven2lift and LiveToLift for going above and beyond with helping me and keeping communication open and active. Let's see who we can congratulate in this thread with the winners.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Promo, Requires some thought

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome on you guys. Stand up act that's rare to see these days.

Im definitely in on this as I love PES products and have had great success with Anabeta Elite, Genoflex, Erase Pro+, Alphamine, and High volume. All top quality supps and can't complain about anything.

The ONE thing ive NEVER tried from PES that i would really love to try is your protein! Ive heard amazing things about it being one of the best tasting proteins on the market, but the cost has always been out of reach for me. I'd specifically like to get a 55 serving tub of the peanut butter cookie flavor as that has had the most positive feed back and im a peanut butter freak :)

I would like to nominate nubioso for this giveaway because he is a great guy with an awesome story. Like many of us he has had a rough life and had to overcome many phyiscal and mental obstacles to get where he is today in his fitness journey. He is very active on the forums, offering assistance to as many people as possible and i always see him posting about how he wishes he had enough money for some more supplements ;) (Don't we all!!! Haha) Overall just a stand up dude who isn't made of money and i know would appreciate the opportunity to try one of your products!
Damn man....I appreciate that more than you know. I'm very appreciative of people who are supportive, good character, and just plain good people which you certainly are.

As ZachH said, it's not that my story is unique, but it was still my journey. Fat kid my ENTIRE life up until 30 years old. We're talking 40% BF easily. Divorce hit at 30, felt sorry for myself and resorted to drugs and alcohol. Woke up one day and said "Dude, stop feeling sorry for yourself. Life sucks? Change it..." so I did. :)

3, almost 4 years later I'm literally in the best shape of my life, despite not being as lean as a lot of other people. I'm still 20-25%, but I lost 100lbs and 12 inches around my waist just to get to this point, so I'm okay with where I'm at.

I have never tried a PEScience product. Only because I wasn't really aware of them, not because of any bad things I had heard. Looking over the products I am interested in trying the Prolific Preworkout. Specifically the Raspberry Lemonade.

I hope this is okay, but I'd like to return the nomination favor to ZachH. I've seen him around these forums since I first came here as well as another forum. He always has a great, positive attitude and a willingness to learn that people of any level of expertise could take a lesson from. The moment you think you're done learning is the moment you remain stagnant. He's a solid dude, good goals, and damnit, this man needs to get below 10% because that's what he's going for! I have a feeling your delicious protein will help him. ;)

Thank you for the consideration!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for support and I'll definitely be nominating someone after I give it some thought.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to say props to dark horse -- stand up, brother.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Darkhorse192 :usa:

well done, major!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. Awesome promo. You guys always amaze me with your customer service. Not entering just wanted to give my shout out to Driven2lift and LiveToLift for going above and beyond with helping me and keeping communication open and active. Let's see who we can congratulate in this thread with the winners.
Appreciate the shout out brother but customer service is and will remain our priority so it wasn't any sweat at all bro. Just glad we could get you all squared away my friend.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Product Id like to try Frosted Chocolate Cupcake whey protein
why: because someone mentioned it in a recent best protein flavors thread
I'm playing it forward to Young Gotti . Known him quite a while when he worked for Needtobuildmuscle and we traded N2shampoo, which that one ran out and I ended up buying more and still use it, love the stuff. He seems like a great guy and puts me at ease

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^FCC is a must try, still my #1

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm playing it forward to Young Gotti . Known him quite a while when he worked for Needtobuildmuscle and we traded N2shampoo, which that one ran out and I ended up buying more and still use it, love the stuff. He seems like a great guy and puts me at ease
I missed this thread, but i appreciate the shout out, we've had some really easy trades in the past.....always a pleasure to deal with

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think most of us who have been around for awhile had a go with ntbm, lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of good submissions and nominations here. Keep them coming!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Good luck nominees and nominators!

I look forward to hearing the results! :D

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it just me or does it seem a little bit wrong entering a promo celebrating selflessness? Lol!
I love how generous PES is by not just giving to the nominee, but also the nominator, though. However, I don't like anybody on here enough to nominate them. :p

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it just me or does it seem a little bit wrong entering a promo celebrating selflessness? Lol!
I love how generous PES is by not just giving to the nominee, but also the nominator, though. However, I don't like anybody on here enough to nominate them. :p
Actually, I take that back. I would like to nominate 2 guys and leave myself out of this, thorsdad31 and Studhorse. Both of these guys give it hell in the gym but always make time for family. They both have been very helpful to others on here ever since joining and are always there to encourage others to do their best. Not sure if either has tried any PES products but I think they should. ;)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, I take that back. I would like to nominate 2 guys and leave myself out of this, thorsdad31 and Studhorse. Both of these guys give it hell in the gym but always make time for family. They both have been very helpful to others on here ever since joining and are always there to encourage others to do their best. Not sure if either has tried any PES products but I think they should. ;)
lukehayd thanks for the kind words!
"However, I don't like anybody on here enough to nominate them" Brother you crack me up!

I'm currently using PES Science Forskolin-95+ best Forskolin product on the market.

I have researched there AnaBeta Elite / Erase Pro + sounds like an awesome stack.
Also: High Volume Looks like a great product and I like the dosing.

Being Natty and trying to eat a good diet can be expensive. add in supplements and well the supplements get put on an as can afford bases. (I usually shop sales take a few months to put together a small stack). I log all my workouts and like to see what works and what doesn't.

Note: The AM community has been very generous to me with logging opportunities.
thanks for the nomination brother! we are both smart asses and get along well with each other on AM.

Note: thorsdad31 wife wont currently let him take supplements. a friend of his wife's had a heart attack and they are blaming it on the PRE. don't know what brand of PRE. I would guess something with DMAA.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have to say, this is inspiring. Super glad to see such a heartwarming thread, and I'm sure two deserving individuals will benefit and enjoy.

Happily watching!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also like to nominate MrKleen73 as he has been a great help to countless people on multiple forums (including me) and always seems to have a great attitude about things even when they're not going his way. Another reason to nominate him is because he has been hit by the flooding down in Texas. I'm not exactly sure how bad, but I think that this would be a real boost in morale to get some free stuff in the mail.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also like to nominate MrKleen73 as he has been a great help to countless people on multiple forums (including me) and always seems to have a great attitude about things even when they're not going his way. Another reason to nominate him is because he has been hit by the flooding down in Texas. I'm not exactly sure how bad, but I think that this would be a real boost in moral to get some free stuff in the mail.
2nd that one! last I heard he was replacing his floors.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2nd that one! last I heard he was replacing his floors.
That's what he gets for slamming those Heavy Deadlifts down all the time!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is it me or does anyone else look at the word foskolin and see "forskin"? D'oh

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have junk on the brain? Haha

For real though it is too close to foreskin. ?

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Not just you. lol Pretty sure the first time I saw that word I did a double take....wait, what's in this?!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some very deserving candidates in here. So many AM members have done great things for others throughout my time on this great forum. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There will be an announcement on this shortly. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get some more entries in.

I feel like we could do with some more good in today's world. Here is a great chance to show appreciation for someone else and still be in with a chance of winning something. :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There will be an announcement on this shortly. :)
Let's get some more entries in.

I feel like we could do with some more good in today's world. Here is a great chance to show appreciation for someone else and still be in with a chance of winning something. :)
So are you saying that Jeff lied in his statement above? I'm disappointed in you Jeffrey! :p

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So are you saying that Jeff lied in his statement above? I'm disappointed in you Jeffrey! :p
Not sure what you mean. Benji announced we need to get some more entries. ;)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did someone say party?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Is Woody already in here?!

I've nominated one person already, but to bring in more people I'm calling out to Woody. Very awesome dude with a wealth of knowledge!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is Woody already in here?!

I've nominated one person already, but to bring in more people I'm calling out to Woody. Very awesome dude with a wealth of knowledge!
Woody is most definitely a stand up guy from my experiences with him. Good call out there. ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe The Solution deserves a nomination, always helpful, shares his knowledge and keeps up all informed. Just a plain old "Good Guy"

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really surprised that there aren't more people getting involved in this! With all of the products that PES has, anybody can find one they want and you know that it's going to be quality!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump Anabolic Minds. This sure could help me with anabolism or keeping my muscle I've put so much effort into over the years.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I can't win this, but I'll take a moment to nominate and thank member Hyde for all his help over my years here.

If you guys know of any more members deserving nomination, let it be heard while you still can!