PEScience Paying It Forward Giveaway

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I would also like to nominate @MrKleen73 as he has been a great help to countless people on multiple forums (including me) and always seems to have a great attitude about things even when they're not going his way. Another reason to nominate him is because he has been hit by the flooding down in Texas. I'm not exactly sure how bad, but I think that this would be a real boost in morale to get some free stuff in the mail.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I would also like to nominate @MrKleen73 as he has been a great help to countless people on multiple forums (including me) and always seems to have a great attitude about things even when they're not going his way. Another reason to nominate him is because he has been hit by the flooding down in Texas. I'm not exactly sure how bad, but I think that this would be a real boost in moral to get some free stuff in the mail.
    2nd that one! last I heard he was replacing his floors.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    2nd that one! last I heard he was replacing his floors.
    That's what he gets for slamming those Heavy Deadlifts down all the time!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    2nd that one! last I heard he was replacing his floors.
    I think they've got it all torn out now.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  5. is it me or does anyone else look at the word foskolin and see "forskin"? D'oh
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    is it me or does anyone else look at the word foskolin and see "forskin"? D'oh
    You have junk on the brain? Haha

    For real though it is too close to foreskin. 😂
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    is it me or does anyone else look at the word foskolin and see "forskin"? D'oh
    Not just you. lol Pretty sure the first time I saw that word I did a double take....wait, what's in this?!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    is it me or does anyone else look at the word foskolin and see "forskin"? D'oh
    Every time !! ha ha
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  9. Goodluck everyone =-)
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  10. Some very deserving candidates in here. So many AM members have done great things for others throughout my time on this great forum.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Bump
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  12. There will be an announcement on this shortly.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Let's get some more entries in.

    I feel like we could do with some more good in today's world. Here is a great chance to show appreciation for someone else and still be in with a chance of winning something.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    There will be an announcement on this shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Let's get some more entries in.

    I feel like we could do with some more good in today's world. Here is a great chance to show appreciation for someone else and still be in with a chance of winning something.
    So are you saying that Jeff lied in his statement above? I'm disappointed in you Jeffrey!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  15. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    So are you saying that Jeff lied in his statement above? I'm disappointed in you Jeffrey!
    Not sure what you mean. Benji announced we need to get some more entries.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Bumpy bumpy
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  17. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Bumpy bumpy
    Definitely brother. Need to see a few more people join the party.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Did someone say party?
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  19. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Did someone say party?
    Well you are here so I just figured that's what we should call this! 😉
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Is @Woody already in here?!

    I've nominated one person already, but to bring in more people I'm calling out to Woody. Very awesome dude with a wealth of knowledge!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Is @Woody already in here?!

    I've nominated one person already, but to bring in more people I'm calling out to Woody. Very awesome dude with a wealth of knowledge!
    Woody is most definitely a stand up guy from my experiences with him. Good call out there. 😊
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. I believe @The Solution deserves a nomination, always helpful, shares his knowledge and keeps up all informed. Just a plain old "Good Guy"
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  23. I'm really surprised that there aren't more people getting involved in this! With all of the products that PES has, anybody can find one they want and you know that it's going to be quality!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  24. Bump Anabolic Minds. This sure could help me with anabolism or keeping my muscle I've put so much effort into over the years.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    I can't win this, but I'll take a moment to nominate and thank member @Hyde for all his help over my years here.

    If you guys know of any more members deserving nomination, let it be heard while you still can!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pay it forwrad thread
    By RecompMan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 12-03-2015, 05:53 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 02:54 PM
  3. NutraPlanet - 2012 Mustang Giveaway - It's on
    By BigSmith in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 03:48 PM
  4. Replies: 344
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 10:39 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 09:34 AM
Log in
Log in