Age force back at it again with igf

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Age force back at it again with igf

I know the hot topic is igf 1 right now so we are going to do a kick ass promotion for the weekend
    http://www.ageforce.com/igf1-mgf-bogo

We are back at it with a bogo for all you skeptics out there . How's your chance to try out out igf 1 patch .

Also will be doing in this thread the chance to log our patch . so stay tuned !!!!
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

2. I'm down for logging brother!!
    And will be taking advantage of the BOGO
    •   

3. I'm not applying as I have recently won a different promotion, but I am super dee-duper interested in the eventual log on this.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

4. Huge BOGO deal for igf+mgf patches!

If you were on the fence about trying this patch, I would grab it now.

If anyone has any questions about the patch or AgeForce please feel free to ask away!
    AgeForce Rep

5. I am in for logging for sure !
    •   

6. Any logs on this?

7. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Any logs on this?
    I don't know of any, but I have logged Maximize patch and had some of the best sleep in my life. AgeForce is a bit different than just your run of the mill supplement company. AgeForce is a research and development pharmaceutical company. Check out the reviews on the website.

http://www.ageforce.com/supplements/igf1-mgf
    AgeForce Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    Lol is this a joke?
    Lol....is what a joke?

MOD EDIT: If you want to discuss the product, thats what the supp forum is for, not their promo thread.

9. I have use it in the past personally like it but didn't use it long enough to see size change but I know I was lifting way more during that time and my ligaments and tendons did not suffer in any way . I would say try out the bogo . We have a return policy if you don't like it .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

10. Get in on this awesome holiday deal AM! Here is one chance to give our skin patches a shot on the cheap!

11. I'm going to try the patch and I'll log my results.
    AgeForce Rep

12. That's what I'm talking about! ^^^

13. I would be down for a logging opp whenever you put it out there. Just got hit with water damage from Harvey, so not able to take advantage of the sale right now unfortunately. Subbing for the possible log opp. I have been interested in in your companies stuff but have never pulled the trigger. Interested in the healing effects, composition aide, and much improved recovery.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

14. I'm itching to log me some ageforce

15. Here we go AM! Throw up your apps so we can see what kind of Motley Crue we are dealing with.
    NAME: ( AM name is cool until we need your contact info)
    FAVORITE TYPE OF FITNESS:
    FITNESS GOALS WITH IGF:

That's it, nice and simple. Now lets see some action!
    We will just choose 3 loggers 1 week or so apart. Lets get rolling with our first logger: MrKleen73!
    Send me your shipping info and we will get your patches out to you!

Everyone else, lets see what ya got!

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I would be down for a logging opp whenever you put it out there. Just got hit with water damage from Harvey, so not able to take advantage of the sale right now unfortunately. Subbing for the possible log opp. I have been interested in in your companies stuff but have never pulled the trigger. Interested in the healing effects, composition aide, and much improved recovery.
    Send me your contact info bro and you are in! I don't need your app because you are a Vet here at AM and you are g2g, but you can let us all know about your fitness goals and accomplishments tho.

17. Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    I'm going to try the patch and I'll log my results.
    Throw a link to your log in here when you get it going!

18. NAME: thebigt-tom
    LIFTING EXPERIENCE:started lifting in high school 72-76..worked out with udt seals on the Eisenhower..did the jest course twice in the philipines..now I work out in basement gym..
    FAVORITE TYPE OF FITNESS:weights 3-4xweekly...weight bearing exercises[calisthenics]daily.
    FITNESS GOALS WITH IGF:recomp. always recomp...being able to lift the same or more at lower body weight-I no longer strive to get bigger, just more fit and stronger.

btw-that is very cool sending patches to kleen-props!!!

he is a really good guy and is going through rough times!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    NAME: thebigt-tom
    LIFTING EXPERIENCE:stated lifting in high school 72-76..worked out with udt seals on the Eisenhower..did the jest course twice in the philipines..now I work out in basement gym..
    FAVORITE TYPE OF FITNESS:weights 3-4xweekly...weight bearing exercises[calisthenics]daily.
    FITNESS GOALS WITH IGF:recomp. always recomp...being able to lift the same or more at lower body weight-I no longer strive to get bigger, just more fit and stronger.

btw-that is very cool sending patches to kleen-props!!!

he is a really good guy and is going through rough times!!!
    Good to see you still around. That's a pretty impressive app my man!
    Kleen is consistently cool.

20. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Good to see you still around. That's a pretty impressive app my man!
    Kleen is consistently cool.
    very glad to hear from him today and know that his family are all ok!!!

that app isn't nothing, didn't include my 20 years sobriety-now that is impressive, at least to me, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

21. We will be picking loggers at random times in this thread. Let's get this train moving
    AgeForce Rep

22. Subbing because I want to follow the logs!

23. AGE: 39
    LIFTING EXPERIENCE: 20 years
    FAVORITE TYPE OF FITNESS: heavy strengh training, fasting 20 hrs a day and sport for cardio or running
    FITNESS GOALS WITH IGF: Recomp for sure, I have been on MK-677 for 3 months now recovery is better, pump also and old injury seem to be heal at 100%

I did try the Age force powerpatch a couple of years ago with great sucess so I have high hope these IGF 1 pacth will be just as good

24. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    LIFTING EXPERIENCE: 20 years
    FAVORITE TYPE OF FITNESS: heavy strengh training, fasting 20 hrs a day and sport for cardio or running
    FITNESS GOALS WITH IGF: Recomp for sure, I have been on MK-677 for 3 months now recovery is better, pump also and old injury seem to be heal at 100%

I did try the Age force powerpatch a couple of years ago with great sucess so I have high hope these IGF 1 pacth will be just as good
    Would you detail calorie counts and do weighins during the log?
    AgeForce Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WE'RE BACK AT IT AGAIN AT CHAOS AND PAIN, GIVING AWAY TWO STACKS!!!
    By Alpha1agreda in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 03-09-2017, 10:25 PM
  2. AGEFORCE at it again with a FREE TRIAL OFFER!
    By wicked442 in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-15-2016, 09:01 PM
  3. weight loss help!!! back at it again!!!
    By Teddy_ODP in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 09:14 PM
  4. Back at it again!!
    By To0l8er in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 10:12 PM
  5. Holy Sh^t USPlabs at it again with FREE ****!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 11:40 PM