Age force back at it again with igf

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know the hot topic is igf 1 right now so we are going to do a kick ass promotion for the weekend
http://www.ageforce.com/igf1-mgf-bogo

We are back at it with a bogo for all you skeptics out there . How's your chance to try out out igf 1 patch .

Also will be doing in this thread the chance to log our patch . so stay tuned !!!!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down for logging brother!!
And will be taking advantage of the BOGO

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm not applying as I have recently won a different promotion, but I am super dee-duper interested in the eventual log on this.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Huge BOGO deal for igf+mgf patches!

If you were on the fence about trying this patch, I would grab it now.

If anyone has any questions about the patch or AgeForce please feel free to ask away!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have use it in the past personally like it but didn't use it long enough to see size change but I know I was lifting way more during that time and my ligaments and tendons did not suffer in any way . I would say try out the bogo . We have a return policy if you don't like it .

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get in on this awesome holiday deal AM! Here is one chance to give our skin patches a shot on the cheap!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would be down for a logging opp whenever you put it out there. Just got hit with water damage from Harvey, so not able to take advantage of the sale right now unfortunately. Subbing for the possible log opp. I have been interested in in your companies stuff but have never pulled the trigger. Interested in the healing effects, composition aide, and much improved recovery.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here we go AM! Throw up your apps so we can see what kind of Motley Crue we are dealing with.
NAME: ( AM name is cool until we need your contact info)
FAVORITE TYPE OF FITNESS:
FITNESS GOALS WITH IGF:

That's it, nice and simple. Now lets see some action!
We will just choose 3 loggers 1 week or so apart. Lets get rolling with our first logger: MrKleen73!
Send me your shipping info and we will get your patches out to you!

Everyone else, lets see what ya got!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would be down for a logging opp whenever you put it out there. Just got hit with water damage from Harvey, so not able to take advantage of the sale right now unfortunately. Subbing for the possible log opp. I have been interested in in your companies stuff but have never pulled the trigger. Interested in the healing effects, composition aide, and much improved recovery.
Send me your contact info bro and you are in! I don't need your app because you are a Vet here at AM and you are g2g, but you can let us all know about your fitness goals and accomplishments tho.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NAME: thebigt-tom
LIFTING EXPERIENCE:started lifting in high school 72-76..worked out with udt seals on the Eisenhower..did the jest course twice in the philipines..now I work out in basement gym..
FAVORITE TYPE OF FITNESS:weights 3-4xweekly...weight bearing exercises[calisthenics]daily.
FITNESS GOALS WITH IGF:recomp. always recomp...being able to lift the same or more at lower body weight-I no longer strive to get bigger, just more fit and stronger.

btw-that is very cool sending patches to kleen-props!!!

he is a really good guy and is going through rough times!!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
LIFTING EXPERIENCE:stated lifting in high school 72-76..worked out with udt seals on the Eisenhower..did the jest course twice in the philipines..now I work out in basement gym..
FAVORITE TYPE OF FITNESS:weights 3-4xweekly...weight bearing exercises[calisthenics]daily.
FITNESS GOALS WITH IGF:recomp. always recomp...being able to lift the same or more at lower body weight-I no longer strive to get bigger, just more fit and stronger.

Good to see you still around. That's a pretty impressive app my man!
Kleen is consistently cool.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to see you still around. That's a pretty impressive app my man!
Kleen is consistently cool.
very glad to hear from him today and know that his family are all ok!!!

that app isn't nothing, didn't include my 20 years sobriety-now that is impressive, at least to me, lol.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will be picking loggers at random times in this thread. Let's get this train moving

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbing because I want to follow the logs!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LIFTING EXPERIENCE: 20 years
FAVORITE TYPE OF FITNESS: heavy strengh training, fasting 20 hrs a day and sport for cardio or running
FITNESS GOALS WITH IGF: Recomp for sure, I have been on MK-677 for 3 months now recovery is better, pump also and old injury seem to be heal at 100%

I did try the Age force powerpatch a couple of years ago with great sucess so I have high hope these IGF 1 pacth will be just as good

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LIFTING EXPERIENCE: 20 years
FAVORITE TYPE OF FITNESS: heavy strengh training, fasting 20 hrs a day and sport for cardio or running
FITNESS GOALS WITH IGF: Recomp for sure, I have been on MK-677 for 3 months now recovery is better, pump also and old injury seem to be heal at 100%

I did try the Age force powerpatch a couple of years ago with great sucess so I have high hope these IGF 1 pacth will be just as good
Would you detail calorie counts and do weighins during the log?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep them apps coming in AM! Guys and Girls, lets hear from ya!
Been wondering about AgeForce? Here is your opportunity to find out!
Maybe run a log, definitely get in on the BOGO!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright Ageforce! I used to rep for this company and I have nothing but positive things to say! Quality owner who is very personable and a great rep team behind them! Quality patches for sure.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Send me your contact info bro and you are in! I don't need your app because you are a Vet here at AM and you are g2g, but you can let us all know about your fitness goals and accomplishments tho.
Thanks Brother! Means a lot! I shot you the message but will also post up in here what my short term and longer term goals are for right now.

Currently sitting at 212 and a little soft in the middle. I had just recently lost 6 pounds but unfortunately gained it back after the storm due to only having highly processed junk food. That was all that was available at the grocery when I got home was junk. Frozen pizza, burritos, pop tarts, hot pockets, and sausage has been the mainstay of my nutrition for the last week and no matter what you try to do with that as your food it does not treat the body good.

So initial portion of this will be focusing on dropping some of the fat back off, while enjoying the increased recovery from the extra GH. I have had issues with connective tissue since I was 36-38 years old. Things just went south, and arthritis introduced itself into my life. However I notice after a bit on GH that I seem to be suffering from less inflammation, so I can do more workouts with less time off between them. That allows me to get the volume I need for growth. So I am really hoping to see that aspect of it allowing me to increase my training frequency and volume!

The end goal is to work myself up to around 215-220 over the next year at about 10-12% body fat. Then I will start cutting down for a late summer or fall show. In the process I am going to do a Power Lifting meet in March or June of next year with my daughter. It will be more about competing with her than peaking for a major total. However I do plan on pushing my deadlift for that meet just to see what I can get out of it.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome! Hopefully you have your patches without any mail issues from the chaos down there. Thanks for giving AgeForce a shot!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any bloodwork or data signifying igf-1 increases. Igf-1 products seem to be the latest fad but not seen any confirmatory data showing these 'innovations' do actually increase igf-1 levels?

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any bloodwork or data signifying igf
I don't have any studies using this patch. I did just start taking this patch. I'll be able to give personal experiences after 6 weeks. I am also logging so I can see what results I have attained. I will get bloods during but that's not specific to this and won't be measuring igf in bloodstream.

Alexnvrmnd

Alexnvrmnd

Awards
Hi there. How do you use the patch? Is it used nightly before sleep? Thanks.
Best.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
LIFTING EXPERIENCE: 20 yrs
FAVORITE TYPE OF FITNESS: Weight training & nutrition
FITNESS GOALS WITH IGF: Increased LBM through better quality of rest & recovery (which has always been the major problem area)

Thanks for the chance!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes. Put it on before bed and remove in the morn.

Alexnvrmnd

Alexnvrmnd

Awards
And is it like other secretagogues where you have to cycle them. Like 5 days on then 2 days off? Thank you

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lets see some more apps in here! This is your chance to see what AgeForce is all about & to show us what ya got!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump

Alexnvrmnd

Alexnvrmnd

Awards
Ok, Ive received my patches. Very fast . I m out here in the Far East!! So , whats the best way to get started ? Takin the advice from this thread , I'll stick one on at bedtime , every 3 days. Anything else I should be considering?
Thanks.
Best.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, Ive received my patches. Very fast . I m out here in the Far East!! So , whats the best way to get started ? Takin the advice from this thread , I'll stick one on at bedtime , every 3 days. Anything else I should be considering?
Thanks.
Best.
Just follow your normal workout and diet routine. Thanks for the purchase and enjoy!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ageforce patches don't have to rely on an oral pill or coating that will hopefully make it through your system unharmed. Ageforce goes to work right away, the right way!
Lets see them apps! Here is you chance!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you ship to Canada I will still be willing to try them ;)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are getting close to picking the 2nd logger for our IGF patch! Be watching for a post from DJ or PulseFit! You could be the one!
Get them apps in!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep them coming. Every one wants to try igf1 but no one ever has the money so this is A perfect chance to get to try it out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LIFTING EXPERIENCE:started lifting in high school 72-76..worked out with udt seals on the Eisenhower..did the jest course twice in the philipines..now I work out in basement gym..

bump