Age force back at it again with igf

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    Would you detail calorie counts and do weighins during the log?
    Yes or course, But forgot to mention I live in Canada.

2. Keep them apps coming in AM! Guys and Girls, lets hear from ya!
    Been wondering about AgeForce? Here is your opportunity to find out!
    Maybe run a log, definitely get in on the BOGO!
    •   

3. Patches in log to follow

4. Alright Ageforce! I used to rep for this company and I have nothing but positive things to say! Quality owner who is very personable and a great rep team behind them! Quality patches for sure.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Send me your contact info bro and you are in! I don't need your app because you are a Vet here at AM and you are g2g, but you can let us all know about your fitness goals and accomplishments tho.
    Thanks Brother! Means a lot! I shot you the message but will also post up in here what my short term and longer term goals are for right now.

Currently sitting at 212 and a little soft in the middle. I had just recently lost 6 pounds but unfortunately gained it back after the storm due to only having highly processed junk food. That was all that was available at the grocery when I got home was junk. Frozen pizza, burritos, pop tarts, hot pockets, and sausage has been the mainstay of my nutrition for the last week and no matter what you try to do with that as your food it does not treat the body good.

So initial portion of this will be focusing on dropping some of the fat back off, while enjoying the increased recovery from the extra GH. I have had issues with connective tissue since I was 36-38 years old. Things just went south, and arthritis introduced itself into my life. However I notice after a bit on GH that I seem to be suffering from less inflammation, so I can do more workouts with less time off between them. That allows me to get the volume I need for growth. So I am really hoping to see that aspect of it allowing me to increase my training frequency and volume!

The end goal is to work myself up to around 215-220 over the next year at about 10-12% body fat. Then I will start cutting down for a late summer or fall show. In the process I am going to do a Power Lifting meet in March or June of next year with my daughter. It will be more about competing with her than peaking for a major total. However I do plan on pushing my deadlift for that meet just to see what I can get out of it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

6. Awesome! Hopefully you have your patches without any mail issues from the chaos down there. Thanks for giving AgeForce a shot!

7. Any bloodwork or data signifying igf-1 increases. Igf-1 products seem to be the latest fad but not seen any confirmatory data showing these 'innovations' do actually increase igf-1 levels?

8. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    Any bloodwork or data signifying igf
    I don't have any studies using this patch. I did just start taking this patch. I'll be able to give personal experiences after 6 weeks. I am also logging so I can see what results I have attained. I will get bloods during but that's not specific to this and won't be measuring igf in bloodstream.

9. Hi there. How do you use the patch? Is it used nightly before sleep? Thanks.
    Best.

10. AGE: 40
    LIFTING EXPERIENCE: 20 yrs
    FAVORITE TYPE OF FITNESS: Weight training & nutrition
    FITNESS GOALS WITH IGF: Increased LBM through better quality of rest & recovery (which has always been the major problem area)

Thanks for the chance!

11. Yes. Put it on before bed and remove in the morn.

12. And is it like other secretagogues where you have to cycle them. Like 5 days on then 2 days off? Thank you

13. Quote Originally Posted by Alexnvrmnd View Post
    And is it like other secretagogues where you have to cycle them. Like 5 days on then 2 days off? Thank you
    This is one every 3 days

14. Start of my log follow along Lets Kill It!

AGEFORCE IGF-1+MGF 30 Days to Push / Pull Event

15. Lets see some more apps in here! This is your chance to see what AgeForce is all about & to show us what ya got!

16. Bump
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

17. Ok, Ive received my patches. Very fast . I m out here in the Far East!! So , whats the best way to get started ? Takin the advice from this thread , I'll stick one on at bedtime , every 3 days. Anything else I should be considering?
    Thanks.
    Best.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Alexnvrmnd View Post
    Ok, Ive received my patches. Very fast . I m out here in the Far East!! So , whats the best way to get started ? Takin the advice from this thread , I'll stick one on at bedtime , every 3 days. Anything else I should be considering?
    Thanks.
    Best.
    Just follow your normal workout and diet routine. Thanks for the purchase and enjoy!

19. Ageforce patches don't have to rely on an oral pill or coating that will hopefully make it through your system unharmed. Ageforce goes to work right away, the right way!
    Lets see them apps! Here is you chance!

20. If you ship to Canada I will still be willing to try them

21. We are getting close to picking the 2nd logger for our IGF patch! Be watching for a post from DJ or PulseFit! You could be the one!
    Get them apps in!

22. Keep them coming. Every one wants to try igf1 but no one ever has the money so this is A perfect chance to get to try it out.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    NAME: thebigt-tom
    LIFTING EXPERIENCE:started lifting in high school 72-76..worked out with udt seals on the Eisenhower..did the jest course twice in the philipines..now I work out in basement gym..
    FAVORITE TYPE OF FITNESS:weights 3-4xweekly...weight bearing exercises[calisthenics]daily.
    FITNESS GOALS WITH IGF:recomp. always recomp...being able to lift the same or more at lower body weight-I no longer strive to get bigger, just more fit and stronger.

btw-that is very cool sending patches to kleen-props!!!

he is a really good guy and is going through rough times!!!
    bump
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WE'RE BACK AT IT AGAIN AT CHAOS AND PAIN, GIVING AWAY TWO STACKS!!!
    By Alpha1agreda in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 03-09-2017, 09:25 PM
  2. AGEFORCE at it again with a FREE TRIAL OFFER!
    By wicked442 in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-15-2016, 08:01 PM
  3. weight loss help!!! back at it again!!!
    By Teddy_ODP in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 08:14 PM
  4. Back at it again!!
    By To0l8er in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 09:12 PM
  5. Holy Sh^t USPlabs at it again with FREE ****!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 10:40 PM