Mr Supps End Of Summer Promo

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Mr Supps End Of Summer Promo




    With the end of summer coming and many of us gearing up for the winter bulking season. Mr. Supps wanted to give you all one more chance to cut the fat. We are looking for some loggers to run a bottle of either of the two fatburners below. Wheather you like more stims or less we have you covered.We will be giving away 10 individual bottles.

    So tell us why you think you should win and show us the best beach body you've seen this year.



    Higher Stim




    Lower Stim





    Rules
    - Must be in good standing
    - Must be able to log at least 4 times a week
    - US only
    - Must not be running any other logs for like products
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com


  2. The Keto Burn looks interesting. I have no interest but I know a lot of people will.
    •   
       


  3. nice opportunity....keto burn is a nice product I've used with good success in the past
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  4. good luck to those that apply

  5. I've got nothing going on and am in the middle of a cut. I love stims and will throw my hat in to be one of the 10 for Forged. I will log 4 times per week.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
    •   
       


  6. That Keto Burn looks so interesting....

  7. Make sure to get in on this
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Keto Burn is a solid supp
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  9. Can appreciate the fact they are full disclosure labels
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  10. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Can appreciate the fact they are full disclosure labels
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I've got nothing going on and am in the middle of a cut. I love stims and will throw my hat in to be one of the 10 for Forged. I will log 4 times per week.
    Send info
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Send info
    Awesome!

    Everyone. Put in some apps! They're giving away 10 bottles!
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

  13. Still open if anyone wants in
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  14. I will log both for sure. Im about a month into a cut, trying to obtain sub 10% body fat so i got about another month and a half or so to go. I love higher stim products and lower stim products such as Keto burn especially since it has the addition of T2 in it. BOTH of these supps would fit nicely into my current cut stack. PM me for any other information im in there like swim wear

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    I will log both for sure. Im about a month into a cut, trying to obtain sub 10% body fat so i got about another month and a half or so to go. I love higher stim products and lower stim products such as Keto burn especially since it has the addition of T2 in it. BOTH of these supps would fit nicely into my current cut stack. PM me for any other information im in there like swim wear
    oh wow for a second I thought u said pm me to see me in swim wear....phew, glad that wasn't the case
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    oh wow for a second I thought u said pm me to see me in swim wear....phew, glad that wasn't the case
    Lmao

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    I will log both for sure. Im about a month into a cut, trying to obtain sub 10% body fat so i got about another month and a half or so to go. I love higher stim products and lower stim products such as Keto burn especially since it has the addition of T2 in it. BOTH of these supps would fit nicely into my current cut stack. PM me for any other information im in there like swim wear
    PM me which you would like to log with your addy info
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  18. I literally just started a final 8 week cut this week. I'm only on day 3 and would love a chance to log these over the next few weeks.

    I was a chubby kid my whole life. Probably around 40% BF easily at my biggest. I'm still not crazy lean like some of these other people, but I had to lose 100lbs and 12 inches around my waist just to get to my current level which is probably 20-25% BF. So trust me when I say, it's not a matter of laziness, I just came from an EXTREME deficit. Imagine an ectomorph in terms of muscle, but an overall an endomorph when it comes to fat accumulation. After bouts of depression and drug use, it destroyed my body and muscles. I worked extremely hard over the last 3 years to get where I am despite not looking like a competitive builder.

    Wanting to do a final 8 weeks solid cut with ketogenic diet (Could definitely use the ketoburn!) just in time for the holidays and winter bulking session.

    I'm hoping to make a pretty dramatic change in these 8 weeks!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    I literally just started a final 8 week cut this week. I'm only on day 3 and would love a chance to log these over the next few weeks.

    I was a chubby kid my whole life. Probably around 40% BF easily at my biggest. I'm still not crazy lean like some of these other people, but I had to lose 100lbs and 12 inches around my waist just to get to my current level which is probably 20-25% BF. So trust me when I say, it's not a matter of laziness, I just came from an EXTREME deficit. Imagine an ectomorph in terms of muscle, but an overall an endomorph when it comes to fat accumulation. After bouts of depression and drug use, it destroyed my body and muscles. I worked extremely hard over the last 3 years to get where I am despite not looking like a competitive builder.

    Wanting to do a final 8 weeks solid cut with ketogenic diet (Could definitely use the ketoburn!) just in time for the holidays and winter bulking session.

    I'm hoping to make a pretty dramatic change in these 8 weeks!
    Shoot me your addy
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  20. It's insane that more people aren't signing up for this. People, there are 10 bottles being given out and you have the choice of a stim or stim-free fat burner. Bump! Bump! Bump!

    I received my Forged Burner and will be starting my log Saturday. I am very appreciative of the opportunity and look forward to getting into this. Crazy ingredient profile. All kinds of stuff I've never seen.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

  21. I'm trying to cut down on my stim use and also playing with diet some to see how things go. I would be down to give the keto burn product a go for recomp.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

    Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I'm trying to cut down on my stim use and also playing with diet some to see how things go. I would be down to give the keto burn product a go for recomp.
    Hit me with your addy
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Hit me with your addy
    Addy sent! 😊
    Rep for Mr. Supps

    Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Shoot me your addy
    PM Sent! Really looking forward to trying the Keto Burn. Thank you for the opportunity to log one of your products!

  25. I'm very curious on the Keto Burn. I'm looking forward to these logs.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. End of Summer Sale
    By Rodja in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 11:42 PM
  2. End of summer recomp with Erase and Alpha-T2
    By Bolanrox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 09:37 AM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 04:07 PM
  4. END OF SUMMER BULK CYCLE OPTIONS
    By morehead88 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 06:07 PM
  5. near end of summer cycle...
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 07:47 AM
Log in
Log in