Mr Supps End Of Summer Promo

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

With the end of summer coming and many of us gearing up for the winter bulking season. Mr. Supps wanted to give you all one more chance to cut the fat. We are looking for some loggers to run a bottle of either of the two fatburners below. Wheather you like more stims or less we have you covered.We will be giving away 10 individual bottles.

So tell us why you think you should win and show us the best beach body you've seen this year.

Higher Stim

Lower Stim

Rules
- Must be in good standing
- Must be able to log at least 4 times a week
- US only
- Must not be running any other logs for like products

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
The Keto Burn looks interesting. I have no interest but I know a lot of people will.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice opportunity....keto burn is a nice product I've used with good success in the past

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I've got nothing going on and am in the middle of a cut. I love stims and will throw my hat in to be one of the 10 for Forged. I will log 4 times per week.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That Keto Burn looks so interesting....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Make sure to get in on this

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keto Burn is a solid supp

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can appreciate the fact they are full disclosure labels

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've got nothing going on and am in the middle of a cut. I love stims and will throw my hat in to be one of the 10 for Forged. I will log 4 times per week.
Send info

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still open if anyone wants in

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I will log both for sure. Im about a month into a cut, trying to obtain sub 10% body fat so i got about another month and a half or so to go. I love higher stim products and lower stim products such as Keto burn especially since it has the addition of T2 in it. BOTH of these supps would fit nicely into my current cut stack. PM me for any other information im in there like swim wear

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will log both for sure. Im about a month into a cut, trying to obtain sub 10% body fat so i got about another month and a half or so to go. I love higher stim products and lower stim products such as Keto burn especially since it has the addition of T2 in it. BOTH of these supps would fit nicely into my current cut stack. PM me for any other information im in there like swim wear
oh wow for a second I thought u said pm me to see me in swim wear....phew, glad that wasn't the case

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PM me which you would like to log with your addy info

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I literally just started a final 8 week cut this week. I'm only on day 3 and would love a chance to log these over the next few weeks.

I was a chubby kid my whole life. Probably around 40% BF easily at my biggest. I'm still not crazy lean like some of these other people, but I had to lose 100lbs and 12 inches around my waist just to get to my current level which is probably 20-25% BF. So trust me when I say, it's not a matter of laziness, I just came from an EXTREME deficit. Imagine an ectomorph in terms of muscle, but an overall an endomorph when it comes to fat accumulation. After bouts of depression and drug use, it destroyed my body and muscles. I worked extremely hard over the last 3 years to get where I am despite not looking like a competitive builder.

Wanting to do a final 8 weeks solid cut with ketogenic diet (Could definitely use the ketoburn!) just in time for the holidays and winter bulking session.

I'm hoping to make a pretty dramatic change in these 8 weeks!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I literally just started a final 8 week cut this week. I'm only on day 3 and would love a chance to log these over the next few weeks.

I was a chubby kid my whole life. Probably around 40% BF easily at my biggest. I'm still not crazy lean like some of these other people, but I had to lose 100lbs and 12 inches around my waist just to get to my current level which is probably 20-25% BF. So trust me when I say, it's not a matter of laziness, I just came from an EXTREME deficit. Imagine an ectomorph in terms of muscle, but an overall an endomorph when it comes to fat accumulation. After bouts of depression and drug use, it destroyed my body and muscles. I worked extremely hard over the last 3 years to get where I am despite not looking like a competitive builder.

Wanting to do a final 8 weeks solid cut with ketogenic diet (Could definitely use the ketoburn!) just in time for the holidays and winter bulking session.

I'm hoping to make a pretty dramatic change in these 8 weeks!
Shoot me your addy

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
It's insane that more people aren't signing up for this. People, there are 10 bottles being given out and you have the choice of a stim or stim-free fat burner. Bump! Bump! Bump!

I received my Forged Burner and will be starting my log Saturday. I am very appreciative of the opportunity and look forward to getting into this. Crazy ingredient profile. All kinds of stuff I've never seen.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to cut down on my stim use and also playing with diet some to see how things go. I would be down to give the keto burn product a go for recomp.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm trying to cut down on my stim use and also playing with diet some to see how things go. I would be down to give the keto burn product a go for recomp.
Hit me with your addy

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm very curious on the Keto Burn. I'm looking forward to these logs.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM Sent! Really looking forward to trying the Keto Burn. Thank you for the opportunity to log one of your products! :D
I had good sucess with keto burn in the past...didnt get a chance to use it this year...maybe a mid winter mini cut

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keto Burn is a sleeper. Solid product that works well without a lot of the pizzazz of hard stim burners.

Peepin that new amino product, too -- cherry limeade ?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keto Burn is a sleeper. Solid product that works well without a lot of the pizzazz of hard stim burners.

Peepin that new amino product, too -- cherry limeade
That amino product just snuck in there.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try keto burn on my upcoming cut. Will be cutting 4-6 weeks ketogenic style but still high protein (1g per LBM). Would love to log it

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Just got my Keto burn in the mail today! I'll be starting a log on Thursday which is my next workout day.

Can't freakin wait!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd love to try keto burn on my upcoming cut. Will be cutting 4-6 weeks ketogenic style but still high protein (1g per LBM). Would love to log it
Shoot m your addy

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my Keto burn in the mail today! I'll be starting a log on Thursday which is my next workout day.

Can't freakin wait!
Drop us a link. Would love to follow along.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Drop us a link. Would love to follow along.
I certainly will on Thursday! "Captains Log - Day 1...." =P

This is perfect timing for me. I'm only at the beginning of week 2 of a final 8 week cut before winter so I can't wait to see the results! I got goals to hit and plan on hitting them hard!

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I started keto burn 2 days ago. Never tried t2 before but all the research ive done on it suggests says 600-800mcg a day is a good dose. So im taking 3 keto burns a day (300mcg) stacked with 1 cap of chaos and pain cannibal claw (340mcg per cap) for a total of 640 mcg a day and after 2 days and 2 workouts my immediate response is HOLY SH!T i am sweating so much. Im usually a person who can get a good sweat going, but these past 2 workouts were those types of sweats where you literally don't have a single dry spot on your shirt and if you bend over you have a steady pool dripping on the floor making puddles. Cant wait to see what 6 weeks of t2 does for my cut

Will start official log ASAP been so damn busy with work but wanted to update yall!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Can't freakin wait!
Awesome brother... mines on the way as well! Will follow your log for sure.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I certainly will on Thursday! "Captains Log - Day 1...." =P

This is perfect timing for me. I'm only at the beginning of week 2 of a final 8 week cut before winter so I can't wait to see the results! I got goals to hit and plan on hitting them hard!
awesome. I just placed an order myself for the 30 day fat blast stack. Thinking of running my own log. hmmmm

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know I'd get a Mr Supps shirt if I would have logged Keto Burn instead. That might have changed my mind. :p

I am enjoying Forged Burner. I was hoping someone else would log it so I could compare results. I get so hot and sweaty in the gym. Sometimes my ears and forehead feel like they're on fire. I haven't felt this hot in the gym since the original Arson by Muscle Asylum Project... 8 years ago? I am enjoying reading about everyone's trips with Keto Burn. I might have to add it to a stack coming up.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn't know I'd get a Mr Supps shirt if I would have logged Keto Burn instead. That might have changed my mind. :p

I am enjoying Forged Burner. I was hoping someone else would log it so I could compare results. I get so hot and sweaty in the gym. Sometimes my ears and forehead feel like they're on fire. I haven't felt this hot in the gym since the original Arson by Muscle Asylum Project... 8 years ago? I am enjoying reading about everyone's trips with Keto Burn. I might have to add it to a stack coming up.
I think it's when boss put in order

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I think it's when boss put in order
I'm just joking around. I'm very happy with my choice and thankful for the opportunity. I'm shocked more people didn't take you up on it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just joking around. I'm very happy with my choice and thankful for the opportunity. I'm shocked more people didn't take you up on it.
Seems like that would be a good combo. Would be very interested in seeing how it treats you