Mr Supps End Of Summer Promo

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    PM Sent! Really looking forward to trying the Keto Burn. Thank you for the opportunity to log one of your products!
    I had good sucess with keto burn in the past...didnt get a chance to use it this year...maybe a mid winter mini cut
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Keto Burn is a sleeper. Solid product that works well without a lot of the pizzazz of hard stim burners.

Peepin that new amino product, too -- cherry limeade 😍
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Keto Burn is a sleeper. Solid product that works well without a lot of the pizzazz of hard stim burners.

Peepin that new amino product, too -- cherry limeade
    That amino product just snuck in there.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

4. I'd love to try keto burn on my upcoming cut. Will be cutting 4-6 weeks ketogenic style but still high protein (1g per LBM). Would love to log it
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html
  5. Mr. Supps Board Rep
    •   

6. Just got my Keto burn in the mail today! I'll be starting a log on Thursday which is my next workout day.

Can't freakin wait!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    I'd love to try keto burn on my upcoming cut. Will be cutting 4-6 weeks ketogenic style but still high protein (1g per LBM). Would love to log it
    Shoot m your addy

8. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Just got my Keto burn in the mail today! I'll be starting a log on Thursday which is my next workout day.

Can't freakin wait!
    Drop us a link. Would love to follow along.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Drop us a link. Would love to follow along.
    I certainly will on Thursday! "Captains Log - Day 1...." =P

This is perfect timing for me. I'm only at the beginning of week 2 of a final 8 week cut before winter so I can't wait to see the results! I got goals to hit and plan on hitting them hard!

10. I started keto burn 2 days ago. Never tried t2 before but all the research ive done on it suggests says 600-800mcg a day is a good dose. So im taking 3 keto burns a day (300mcg) stacked with 1 cap of chaos and pain cannibal claw (340mcg per cap) for a total of 640 mcg a day and after 2 days and 2 workouts my immediate response is HOLY SH!T i am sweating so much. Im usually a person who can get a good sweat going, but these past 2 workouts were those types of sweats where you literally don't have a single dry spot on your shirt and if you bend over you have a steady pool dripping on the floor making puddles. Cant wait to see what 6 weeks of t2 does for my cut

Will start official log ASAP been so damn busy with work but wanted to update yall!

11. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Just got my Keto burn in the mail today! I'll be starting a log on Thursday which is my next workout day.

Can't freakin wait!
    Awesome brother... mines on the way as well! Will follow your log for sure.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Shoot m your addy
    Appreciate it Chef
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    I certainly will on Thursday! "Captains Log - Day 1...." =P

This is perfect timing for me. I'm only at the beginning of week 2 of a final 8 week cut before winter so I can't wait to see the results! I got goals to hit and plan on hitting them hard!
    awesome. I just placed an order myself for the 30 day fat blast stack. Thinking of running my own log. hmmmm
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

14. I didn't know I'd get a Mr Supps shirt if I would have logged Keto Burn instead. That might have changed my mind. :P

I am enjoying Forged Burner. I was hoping someone else would log it so I could compare results. I get so hot and sweaty in the gym. Sometimes my ears and forehead feel like they're on fire. I haven't felt this hot in the gym since the original Arson by Muscle Asylum Project... 8 years ago? I am enjoying reading about everyone's trips with Keto Burn. I might have to add it to a stack coming up.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

15. Log is up

Keto Burn Log
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I didn't know I'd get a Mr Supps shirt if I would have logged Keto Burn instead. That might have changed my mind. :P

I am enjoying Forged Burner. I was hoping someone else would log it so I could compare results. I get so hot and sweaty in the gym. Sometimes my ears and forehead feel like they're on fire. I haven't felt this hot in the gym since the original Arson by Muscle Asylum Project... 8 years ago? I am enjoying reading about everyone's trips with Keto Burn. I might have to add it to a stack coming up.
    I think it's when boss put in order

17. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I think it's when boss put in order
    I'm just joking around. I'm very happy with my choice and thankful for the opportunity. I'm shocked more people didn't take you up on it.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

18. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I'm just joking around. I'm very happy with my choice and thankful for the opportunity. I'm shocked more people didn't take you up on it.
    Seems like that would be a good combo. Would be very interested in seeing how it treats you
    Mr. Supps Board Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. End of Summer Sale
    By Rodja in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 11:42 PM
  2. End of summer recomp with Erase and Alpha-T2
    By Bolanrox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 09:37 AM
  3. Replies: 35