1. Ultimate Orange Giveaway - FIGHT OF THE CENTURY

Fight of the Century Promo
    Mayweather vs McGregor

Qualifications:
    1. US Addresses Only
    2. 100+ Posts
    3. Must leave review on AM and 2 AM approved sites

How To Win:
    All you have to do is guess who will win the Fight of the Century (Mayweather or McGregor), how they will win (Knockout, TKO, Decision, Disqualification or No Contest) and the round that it will occur in (First Round, Second Round, Full Fight/Decision, etc.)

So please get your guesses in now for a chance to win! I will announce the winners once the fight is over.

We will be selecting 5 winners and if you’re exactly right, you will win. If we do not have 5 exact right guesses, we will take the posters who have the correct winner and the correct form of how they won (Knockout, TKO, etc.). If we still need to narrow it down further, we will run it through a random number generator.

Lead iForce Nutrition Representative

2. McGregor will knockout mayweather in round 7
    •   

3. Mayweather, win by decision

4. McGregor round 4 ko

5. Mayweather will win 1st round KO
    •   

6. Ultimate Orange Giveaway - FIGHT OF THE CENTURY

Mayweather, full fight, win by decision!

7. Mayweather decision

8. As much as I'd like to see Conor win, he stands no chance in a boxing match. In fact, it's a joke.

Mayweather by decision

9. Mayweather 6th tko
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

10. Mayweather wins by dq..

coner gets disqualified in 5th round.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Mayweather 1st ko

12. Mayweather will probably win by decision. I like McGregor more, but it's a boxer in a boxing match, it just makes more sense.

13. I respect Mayweather... HOWEVER, If you take each fighters trainers into consideration McGregor has ido and Mike dolac in his corner giving him not only one the most effective diet coaches probably of the century but also a moment expert who has gained experience from around the world over the past few decades. I believe overall,
    having these two legendary trainers will severally play a overall advantage that will allow McGregor to have a level of fitness and mechanical moment that Mayweather as well as almost all other mma and boxing athletes have never before seen, which will allow him to win by knock out by round 7👌

14. Something stupid is going to happen with this fight that it is going to be a waste of time IMO, like a 15 second knock out or something IMO.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

15. Mayweather 3rd ko.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

16. Conor 3rd round ko with an overhand right
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

17. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Something stupid is going to happen with this fight that it is going to be a waste of time IMO, like a 15 second knock out or something IMO.
    Bite that ear off

#Tyson
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

18. Mayweather by decision...

he's all talk about how he's "fighting to beat him, not just to "win"", but he will take one good punch and he will drop that attitude like a bad habit. All it will take is him to remember his perfect record and 50th win is on the line and that his last fight ever would be a loss to someone who has never boxed before which would put the final nail in the coffin of his entire sport and ruin any legacy he would have ever had... He has too much pride and loves himself too much to forfeit all that to "give the fans what they want".
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

19. Mayweather, by decision!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

20. I'm not applying for the promotion but I want to guess (I will still review Ultimate Orange when I get to my container). I'm saying Mayweather by decision. I think McGregor will catch Money and there will be a bit of a scare. After that, Money will be very calculated and reserved while he racks up the points for the decision victory.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

21. Mayweather in 5th, TKO

22. All, please note I updated the request for reviews to include 2 AM approved sites
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative

23. Hell YES I Need This! I was just asking one of the reps about a logging opp for this, Still never tried a DMAA Product..
    I meet all Requirements, will log on AM and other sites I am on that are best suited for you guys.. My Guess for the Fight..

I'm Gonna say
    Connor McGregor My Boy!
    By; TKO
    Round 3

If Not And I know this Won't count Because I'm More going with the Above Results..
    I see it going The Distance And Mayweather by Decision because the Boxing Judges will screw McGregor.

Good luck to Everyone! Wish you all the best.

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Mayweather wins by dq..

coner gets disqualified in 5th round.
    Lol I have to give you props! I can Definitley See this Turning into a damn Circus even more then it already has been, Anyone remember Rocky when he Fought Hulk Hogan, Same **** Lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Something stupid is going to happen with this fight that it is going to be a waste of time IMO, like a 15 second knock out or something IMO.
    Lol Another Good one, Connors gonna get him into the ropes or the corner and slam him and go for the ground and pound 30 seconds into it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fight of the Year?
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 10:44 AM
  2. Storm of the Century has Me Stranded in DC
    By CopyCat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 04:30 PM
  3. $$$$$ White Flood SALE of the Century, $15.00 $$$$$$$
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs