Awards

Fight of the Century Promo
Mayweather vs McGregor

Qualifications:
1. US Addresses Only
2. 100+ Posts
3. Must leave review on AM and 2 AM approved sites

How To Win:
All you have to do is guess who will win the Fight of the Century (Mayweather or McGregor), how they will win (Knockout, TKO, Decision, Disqualification or No Contest) and the round that it will occur in (First Round, Second Round, Full Fight/Decision, etc.)

So please get your guesses in now for a chance to win! I will announce the winners once the fight is over.

We will be selecting 5 winners and if you’re exactly right, you will win. If we do not have 5 exact right guesses, we will take the posters who have the correct winner and the correct form of how they won (Knockout, TKO, etc.). If we still need to narrow it down further, we will run it through a random number generator.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
As much as I'd like to see Conor win, he stands no chance in a boxing match. In fact, it's a joke.

Mayweather by decision

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mayweather 6th tko

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mayweather 1st ko

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mayweather will probably win by decision. I like McGregor more, but it's a boxer in a boxing match, it just makes more sense.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I respect Mayweather... HOWEVER, If you take each fighters trainers into consideration McGregor has ido and Mike dolac in his corner giving him not only one the most effective diet coaches probably of the century but also a moment expert who has gained experience from around the world over the past few decades. I believe overall,
having these two legendary trainers will severally play a overall advantage that will allow McGregor to have a level of fitness and mechanical moment that Mayweather as well as almost all other mma and boxing athletes have never before seen, which will allow him to win by knock out by round 7?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something stupid is going to happen with this fight that it is going to be a waste of time IMO, like a 15 second knock out or something IMO.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mayweather 3rd ko.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Conor 3rd round ko with an overhand right

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mayweather by decision...

he's all talk about how he's "fighting to beat him, not just to "win"", but he will take one good punch and he will drop that attitude like a bad habit. All it will take is him to remember his perfect record and 50th win is on the line and that his last fight ever would be a loss to someone who has never boxed before which would put the final nail in the coffin of his entire sport and ruin any legacy he would have ever had... He has too much pride and loves himself too much to forfeit all that to "give the fans what they want".

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mayweather, by decision!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm not applying for the promotion but I want to guess (I will still review Ultimate Orange when I get to my container). I'm saying Mayweather by decision. I think McGregor will catch Money and there will be a bit of a scare. After that, Money will be very calculated and reserved while he racks up the points for the decision victory.

compan

compan

Awards
All, please note I updated the request for reviews to include 2 AM approved sites

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hell YES I Need This! I was just asking one of the reps about a logging opp for this, Still never tried a DMAA Product..
I meet all Requirements, will log on AM and other sites I am on that are best suited for you guys.. My Guess for the Fight..

I'm Gonna say
Connor McGregor My Boy!
By; TKO
Round 3

If Not And I know this Won't count Because I'm More going with the Above Results..
I see it going The Distance And Mayweather by Decision because the Boxing Judges will screw McGregor.

Good luck to Everyone! Wish you all the best.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Mayweather wins by dq..

coner gets disqualified in 5th round.
Lol I have to give you props! I can Definitley See this Turning into a damn Circus even more then it already has been, Anyone remember Rocky when he Fought Hulk Hogan, Same **** Lol

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Something stupid is going to happen with this fight that it is going to be a waste of time IMO, like a 15 second knock out or something IMO.
Lol Another Good one, Connors gonna get him into the ropes or the corner and slam him and go for the ground and pound 30 seconds into it

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Lol I have to give you props! I can Definitley See this Turning into a damn Circus even more then it already has been, Anyone remember Rocky when he Fought Hulk Hogan, Same **** Lol
Nah rocky 4 bro choke slams and body slams

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Lol! Yup!! I couldn't remember which number it was but I can just see the same exact **** going down on this or similar.
It's like my favorite movie of all time lol and yeah could be a circus got a buddy going to the fight and staying at mgm this weekend

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
It's like my favorite movie of all time lol and yeah could be a circus got a buddy going to the fight and staying at mgm this weekend
Great Movie, All of them!
Damn hes lucky he should throw a chair in the ring when the fight starts, McGregor would grab it and start chasing Mayweather lol

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Great Movie, All of them!
Damn hes lucky he should throw a chair in the ring when the fight starts, McGregor would grab it and start chasing Mayweather lol
Haha he ain't lucky enough to have that much money

compan

compan

Awards
Mayweather in 5th, TKO
Mayweather will probably win by decision. I like McGregor more, but it's a boxer in a boxing match, it just makes more sense.
Mayweather 3rd ko.
Mayweather by decision...

he's all talk about how he's "fighting to beat him, not just to "win"", but he will take one good punch and he will drop that attitude like a bad habit. All it will take is him to remember his perfect record and 50th win is on the line and that his last fight ever would be a loss to someone who has never boxed before which would put the final nail in the coffin of his entire sport and ruin any legacy he would have ever had... He has too much pride and loves himself too much to forfeit all that to "give the fans what they want".
Mayweather, by decision!
Since nobody got it exactly right and I am coordinating between multiple threads, we will spread the winnings around to those who guessed Mayweather. Since there were more people that guessed him than tubs, I had to do a random number generator for the posts. You 5 send me your addresses!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Excited to try this. !!!

Thank you!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! Look forward to trying this out.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks,
this product really is something else. Unique.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome, thanks!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Training Fasted in the AM I can't wait to see if the 13g of protein in this makes an improvement in training and or Gains !!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's on the way. I received mine on Saturday. First workout with it was yesterday.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your thoughts on it ??
Thoughts so far:
Mixing: Easy mixing with no residue in 26 oz water.

Taste: Orange Cremsicle taste in 26 oz water. Creamy texture.

Effect: Long lasting energy that DMAA brings. I didn't crash as the day went on.

Cons: 16 servings in the tub.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thoughts so far:
Mixing: Easy mixing with no residue in 26 oz water.

Taste: Orange Cremsicle taste in 26 oz water. Creamy texture.

Effect: Long lasting energy that DMAA brings. I didn't crash as the day went on.

Cons: 16 servings in the tub.
Thanks !!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mine arrived this weekend as well, but I wont be home until next weekend to try :(

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
UPS Man Just Dropped My Off !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ulitmate Orange.JPG

Will give it a go on Thursday with Legs!!